Morrissey Central: Tommy Robinson Freed - Styxhexenhammer666 YouTube

This is an interesting post.

Terry Melanson found out the alleged letter from Albert Pike to Mazzini, dated August 15th, 1871 was a forgery by Leo Taxil (also known as Dr. Bataille) published in the book Le diable au XIXe siècle, v. II, 1894, pp. 594-606.

In William Guy Carr's book "Satan Prince of This World" he provides the letter from Albert Pike to Mazzini which we now understand was probably a forgery and was actually written by Leo Taxil.

The letter did actually exist back in 1871 does it really matter who wrote it? The letter was very accurate at predicting the causes behind both World War I and also World War II and seems to be accurate about predicting what will be the causes behind World War III. I guess only time will tell?

Thanks. Yes okay, but all the books by someone called 'Albert Pike' are written by him right? Or is this up for speculation too? I don't even know who Albert Pike is!
Was just trying to find out why some people here say he's a hoax. There are several books for sale on Amazon under his name.

Just spotted this. It was put up on youtube on June 7th. Might explain why Moz chose to put up Styx's later video when TR was released from jail over two months later.

"MORRISSEY GETS IT ... one of the few non-sellout rockers."

Last edited:
Left wing loons think they are the picture of sanity with their
race = religions SOMETIMES:crazy:
race= culture OTHER TIMES:crazy:

The stuff
about the 'brown people' being persecuted ONLY because by chance:crazy:
they were assigned their brown color....who exactly assigned, who knows? Maybe
the GREAT ARCHITECT of THE UNIVERSE aka GATU:crazy:

they are in fact pretty much INSANE FOR REAL>:rock:

DjzOmszV4AAe2av.jpg

Thanks. Yes okay, but all the books by someone called 'Albert Pike' are written by him right? Or is this up for speculation too? I don't even know who Albert Pike is!
Was just trying to find out why some people here say he's a hoax. There are several books for sale on Amazon under his name.
They are talking about the letter predicting the three World Wars and the reasons behind those wars dated August 15th, 1871 as being a hoax.

In William Guy Carr's book "Satan Prince of This World" (published in 1959) he provides a letter from Albert Pike to the Italian politician Giuseppe Mazzini which we now understand was probably a forgery and was actually written by Leo Taxil. The letter does really exist and it was written in 1871!

See this link: http://www.conspiracyschool.com/comment/536#comment-536

This is another link: http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/

Albert Pike was a real man and he did really write books! Albert Pike (born December 29th, 1809 – died April 2nd, 1891) was an American attorney, soldier, writer, and Freemason.

This is Albert Pike's Wikipedia page for more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike

My point is the letter did actually exist back in 1871 does it really matter who wrote it? If it was Albert Pike or Leo Taxil does it really matter that much? The letter was very accurate in predicting the causes behind both World War I and also World War II and seems to be accurate about predicting what will be the causes behind World War III. I guess only time will tell?

Last edited:
:straightface:
The left wingers claim 'the brown people' are unfortunate beings that are assigned their brown status at random. Had they been 'assigned' being blond with blue eyes they would have instead all been billionaires.:crazy:

Who does this? Who makes these assignations? Is it Satan?:paranoid:
The GATU? the GOD of the Freemasons who lives right beneath Solomons Temple?:straightface:

WW3 I take umbrage with, too many lefty :chicken: who would rather run than fight :handok:

Someone said I was going to throw the Red Hot Chili Peppers off a cliff?

Yes one of your comrades. Same who said when we die each of us become....get this....A DIVINE SPECIES like we each become an unique ANGELS as ANGELS according to AQUINAS are made up an pure essence with no matter added to it!!!!:constructionworker:

How about saying that everybody I happen to stumble upon here is a NAZI!! Without knowing if the NAZI party even exists.:crazy: That Moz is a NAZI and assuring the readers they will leave Mozdom forever only to remain and
criticize Moz partisans for staying at the MOZ FORUM>> WTF is that all about FFS:crazy: The partisans are supposed to stay the hater leave NOT the other insane way around.:lbf:

How about wasting your life by stalking someone here who they claim is wasting his life by being here!!???:crazy:

I think, frankly, that I am about the most sensible poster here.:rock:

Dude its not like if Albert Pike HAD written it wouldnt have also been a hoax.:crazy:
I love your posts so much you speak so much truth! Your posts are always interesting and entertaining. I like the different fonts, colours and pictures that you use to illustrate your posts.

Terry Melanson believes that the alleged letter from Albert Pike to the Italian politician Giuseppe Mazzini, dated August 15th, 1871 was actually written by the French writer and journalist Leo Taxil:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léo_Taxil

Last edited:
I love your posts so much you speak so much truth! Your posts are always interesting and entertaining. I like the different fonts, colours and pictures that you use to illustrate your posts.

Terry Melanson believes that the alleged letter from Albert Pike to the Italian politician Giuseppe Mazzini, dated August 15th, 1871 was actually written by the French writer and journalist Leo Taxil:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léo_Taxil

:thumb:

Its not certain who wrote it, as Leo seems to have changed his story several times. Was he lying that Albert Pike wrote it? Or was he lying when he said he didnt write it?
The POPE BLESSED LEO:straightface:

There was an EDL march in my home town a few weeks ago, opposing the building of a new mosque. More anti-racism campaigners turned up, and to view the pictures in the local rag, you could see that those on the EDL side - outnumbered three to one, or so - just looked like fringe loonies. Some were clutching banners that asked for someone (who I’m not sure) to FREE TOMMY ROBINSON.

The fact that I relate the experience of seeing these sad, dimished little group of people, to the re-posting of this video by someone I felt a lot of respect and empathy with, and who I thought I could relate to, is a bit alarming and scary.

About 12 years ago, a charity mugger (‘chugger’) I tried to avoid eye contact with, in the same town, tried to get me to stop and talk to her - the ultimate aim for me to donate money to the charity she represented via a direct debit - called out to me ‘I saw your t-shirt and thought you might want to donate money’. The assumption was because i was wearing a Queen is Dead t-shirt and an obvious fan of indie music, that I had a left wing sentiment.

Wearing the same shirt today would probably mean people branding me a fascist. That’s alarming.

Exactly this. I have felt a little unsure wearing a Morrissey shirt with this implied support of a fascist.

:thumb:

Its not certain who wrote it, as Leo seems to have changed his story several times. Was he lying that Albert Pike wrote it? Or was he lying when he said he didnt write it?
The POPE BLESSED LEO:straightface:
Leo Taxil died in 1907 so it's hard to know now. Albert Pike died earlier in 1891. Giuseppe Mazzini died ever earlier in 1872. The letter was actually written around one year before Giuseppe Mazzini died.

This is taken from Leo Taxil's Wikipedia page:

Marie Joseph Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pagès, better known by the pen name "Léo Taxil" (born March 21st, 1854 – died March 31st, 1907), was a French writer and journalist who became known for his strong anti-Catholic and anti-clerical views. He is also known for the Taxil hoax, a spurious exposé of Freemasonry and the Roman Catholic Church's opposition to it.

Leo Taxil was also known as Dr. Bataille.

Leo Taxil was born in Marseille, and at the age of five, he was placed into a Jesuit seminary. After spending his childhood years in the seminary, he became disillusioned with the Catholic faith and began to see the religious ideology as socially harmful.

I find it interesting that Albert Pike was a high-level Freemason. Yet Leo Taxil seemed to be against Freemasonry and the Roman Catholic Church. The Jesuits are part of the Catholic church.

I believe that there is a strong connection with Freemasonry and the Roman Catholic Church even if the church itself will not admit that this is true and might even appear to be against Freemasonry!

I'm a bible-believing, born-again Christian I'm not a Catholic. I believe that there is a lot wrong with the Catholic church as an institution.

Terry Melanson is a modern-day person I believe that he is into conspiracy theories and things of that nature. I can't find a Wikipedia page for Terry Melanson is he that well known? It is Terry Melanson who believes that the letter dated August 15th, 1871 was written by Leo Taxil not Albert Pike.

In William Guy Carr's book "Satan Prince of This World" (published in 1959) he provides/publishes the alleged letter from Albert Pike to Giuseppe Mazzini.

Uncle Skinny believes that I'm a 'troll' on here so maybe it's for the best that I don't post much on here anymore. Often when I post on here Uncle Skinny will mark my post as a 'troll'. I'm a genuine fan of Morrissey. I have a huge amount of love and respect for Morrissey! I agree with so much of what Morrissey says. I love Morrissey's new album "Low in High School" so much.

I have had this account "Tom Tom Club" since 27th November 2006 so I'm not new on here. I don't post that much on here though because I worry about Uncle Skinny.

Uncle Skinny did show real dedication to Morrissey in the past and he is very knowledgeable about The Smiths and Morrissey as a solo artist. I personally prefer Morrissey as a solo artist rather than the group The Smiths.
I'm 38 years old so I was just a child in the 1980s which is partly why I prefer Morrissey as a solo artist.

There is an expression/saying that "Hurting people hurt people". I read that Uncle Skinny comes from a very tough, deprived working-class background. I believe that people should show love and compassion for Uncle Skinny because he has obviously had a really tough life. I'm a Christian and I pray for Uncle Skinny I think that it's important to show him love and forgiveness. I believe that deep down Uncle Skinny does still love Morrissey but he maybe finds it hard to express it. Uncle Skinny says that I'm "ill" and it's true I do have some health conditions which are personal to me. I don't see Asperger's syndrome as an illness though it was something that I was born with. It is actually a developmental condition and it's on the autistic spectrum. God bless. x

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom