Morrissey Central: THUNDERCLAP OF JOY. October 26, 2019

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/thunderclap-of-joy

THUNDERCLAP OF JOY.
October 26, 2019

Our Canadian tour of 9 concerts has now been completed, and I express deep and profound thanks to the magnificent audiences each night - who really make it impossible to pick out which night was best. Music still turns meaningless existence (mine) into something with meaning, and in a modern world that doesn't seem to know that it has stopped thinking, I am grateful for audiences of informed citizens with their own intellectual spirit. We will never make good slaves !
I am so happy to be so joyfully reacquainted with Canada, and I pray that a return trip can be assured.
Meanwhile, be open, be truthful, speak up - it's contagious !

Yours always, with self-will
MORRISSEY
25 October 2019

isM3Ob7.png

Last edited:
Informed - that word was chosen very carefully. In this instance meaning agreeing with Morrissey.

Maladjusted - this word was chosen very carefully. In this instance describing el Skinny. Now f*** off.

LET'S BE QUITE FRANK

What a load if cringe bollocks.
Carry on clubbing.

Also the hand in the photo ? Come on for 4ks sake :rofl:
I could have cut and pasted a penis into it better than that.
What a load of cheap shite.

Bring on Hollwood Bowl :popcorn::guitar: Roll up ! Roll up ! Get yer free tickets !!!

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Informed - that word was chosen very carefully. In this instance meaning agreeing with Morrissey.

No, you chose that word very carefully, trying to be clever. Just like in your life, you failed again finan.

In the full quote "I am grateful for audiences of informed citizens with their own intellectual spirit." you will see how it was intended to be read, & the true context.

Good try finan, but zero points yet again. You're meaningless just like your earthly existence.

"I am grateful for audiences of informed citizens with their own intellectual spirit."

As long as you don't turn up with cardboard with the trident logo or words "BIGMOUTH INDEED" written on it.

Let's be quite frank!
Until I have you removed.
I will spit my dummy out and keep repeating "We don't need you! Go!"

NEXT ! :tiphat:

Hey what is with him using pics of dead people to promote his... oh yeah right Stamp is still alive. Phew, that was close!

Apparently the not very bright nephew has cut, copied and pasted Chubbs's hand from the film Happy Gilmore. :laughing:

Well done Sammy lad :clap:

although if everyone in the audience was like me then that would truly be the lousiest audience ever. im such a bad fan. :( I just don't like the concert set up. I feel condescending, going and sitting for a predetermined length of time and listening to someone sing songs ive already heard a thousand times before. like I said, id rather just play a game of trivial pursuit with Morrissey, if it's all the same.

I would turn up to board game night with Morrissey!

For some reason I can't believe that he really writes these messages. I'm used to words that are far less dull and mediocre. The same goes for the collages, but they are obviously not his.

okay, you can come, but don't let word get out about it, we don't want a crowd! board game night with Morrissey is THE BEST.
I was thinking Scrabble would be fun, but then I realised Morrissey would just cheat and invent words that don't exist like 'humasexual' :confused:

I was thinking Scrabble would be fun, but then I realised Morrissey would just cheat and invent words that don't exist like 'humasexual' :confused:
:lbf:

but then, you see, we could penalize him! if it's not in the scrabble dictionary he loses a turn! no ifs ands or buts! we would lay down the law.

LET'S BE QUITE FRANK

What a load if cringe bollocks.
Carry on clubbing.

Also the hand in the photo ? Come on for 4ks sake :rofl:
I could have cut and pasted a penis into it better than that.
What a load of cheap shite.

Bring on Hollwood Bowl :popcorn::guitar: Roll up ! Roll up ! Get yer free tickets !!!

You're right, Benny, that hand is hilarious. Not only does the poor owner have weirdly welded-together fingers with badly cut-out shadows, but they're at completely the wrong angle to even possibly belong to Mr Stamp: he would need to have a 4ft-long arm. :lbf:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom