Morrissey Central: The Secret Of Music - 9th April, 2018

With great relief, some pride and joy, I express my sincere thanks to you for our recent UK/Mexico tour - which, impossibly, perhaps, seemed like our best yet. I felt mesmerized by the audience at Alexandra Palace, and overwhelmed by the audiences at Birmingham and Glasgow. That compressed image, to the very last glimpse, is in the mind forever. It’s a joy that even happiness might become confused by. So, thank you - in the most plain language, for your support and loyalty, both of which could never be questioned.

I am sorry that our art-hounds at The Independent and The Guardian were so hateful about the tour, but as we now know, hatred is their income. They do not care and they have no taste. Rather than suffer the ordeal of insanity, I would suggest that you never again buy or log onto these ‘hoax news’ outlets: they will die quickly without you.

Enormous thanks to Radio 2 for adding Jacky’s only happy when she’s up on the stage to their playlist this week! This is as our My love, I’d do anything for you single spends its second week at number 1 in the UK vinyl chart. We are immensely proud.

It’s difficult to pull the best from the greatest, but our recent dates were most stylishly celebratory at:

1.LONDON Palladium (10 March)

2.MEXICO CITY (17 March)

3.LONDON Alexandra Palace (9 March)

4.GLASGOW SSE Hydro Arena (17 Feb)

5.NEWCASTLE Metro Arena (23 Feb)

6.LEEDS First Direct Arena (24 Feb)

7.BIRMINGHAM Genting Arena (27 Feb)

8.LONDON Brixton Academy (1 March)

9.ABERDEEN GE Arena (16 Feb)

10.LONDON Royal Albert Hall (7 March)

11.BRIGHTON Center (3 March)

12.DUBLIN 3arena (20 Feb)

Thanks to all venues for being 100% vegan: it’s great to eat and to save lives at the same time. Meanwhile, The Great Conor McGregor’s new TV commercial for Burger King looks like something out of the last century - marooned in the past.

We plan a release for our Back on the chain gang single for August - if the wind remains at our backs and in our sails. If you find yourself at a loose end until then, please read Douglas Murray’s The strange death of Europe.

I believe the unquestionably qualified writer J Rogan is researching yet another book of Morrissey Gossip. He simply hasn’t made enough money from the Smiths/Morrissey; he hasn’t yet extracted enough blood; he hasn’t yet caused enough propulsive sorrow; he hasn’t yet wafted a dead body downriver; he hasn’t yet been congratulated for his inexhaustibly mundane enterprise of gossip; he cannot write and move on, and should you bear a barbaric grudge he shall shortly ring your doorbell in the name of thumbscrew research.

For me, now, life is enough, and your support elevates me all over again. I can only continue expressing my thanks to you for all that you do, and I brim with pride to think that we’re all still here.

Incontestably yours

MORRISSEY

9 April 2018.

Image-1.png

http://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-secret-of-music

Link first shared here:

20180409_135715.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
You sound more like someone we have to be concerned will murder a multitude of people over their own sense of isolation.

May a bullet meet your brain any day now. I mean that.

What we've learned from history is to take rhetoric like yours seriously and to not let it fester. Society has been way to libertine in regards to loner white males, lamenting their cultural status. It's become a disease, and it's time to become aggressive about it.

Morrissey's mindset comes from the same garbage dump as the minds of mass shooters. He's just less interested in action. Still, he has championed terrorism in the past, and this coincides with his attempt to both elevate the outsider, and mock them at the same time.
I'll never get that wish but maybe you could make it come true for me?

Society creates Breiviks and society will always have to pay for it in the end. You see, some of us would rather die fighting than live under oppression. For a soy boy like you that is hard and even impossible to understand.

You sound more like someone we have to be concerned will murder a multitude of people over their own sense of isolation.

May a bullet meet your brain any day now. I mean that.

What we've learned from history is to take rhetoric like yours seriously and to not let it fester. Society has been way to libertine in regards to loner white males, lamenting their cultural status. It's become a disease, and it's time to become aggressive about it.

Morrissey's mindset comes from the same garbage dump as the minds of mass shooters. He's just less interested in action. Still, he has championed terrorism in the past, and this coincides with his attempt to both elevate the outsider, and mock them at the same time.
You're a true racist man, a real xenophobe obsessed with white men and you are probably white yourself. Our biggest problem when the time comes is to eliminate and cull white traitors. The lamp posts will come in handy.

I demonstrated how we will hang people from lamp posts with a big doll and Pilla was impressed.

Have a look at the race relations act, or the Tory councillor who was suspended for an anti-Irish racist tweet, or look at a group called “show racism the red card” or read the Scottish governments view on this matter, that should answer your question

OMG again. Those are documents and actions from the opressors. Of course they had to say Irish people were a different race. They needed to justify the occupation, the atrocities, the enslavement, just as they did in America with people they kidnapped in Africa or in India. But you don't need to buy the shit they sell, even when it's in the books you had to study in school or in Oxford.

OMG again. Those are documents and actions from the opressors. Of course they had to say Irish people were a different race. They needed to justify the occupation, the atrocities, the enslavement, just as they did in America with people they kidnapped in Africa or in India. But you don't need to buy the shit they sell, even when it's in the books you had to study in school or in Oxford.
Absolute nonsense, show racism the red card are not oppressors, they are a charity that was set up to try and end sectarian violence in Scotland after a young Celtic fan was murdered walking home from the football, his throat was cut by a rangers fan who tried to claim in court that it was a political act

The fact that he mentions August for Back On The Chain Gang suggests to me one of two possibilities. They will be no All The Young People single(the one we have seen on here will be scrapped) or they will rush it out in June. Option one seems more likely. If you remember the copyright date on the back was 2017.

Jesus, listen to this torrent of racist bullshit. Hitler would be proud.

You make agreements with other nations that are your allies to resettle refugees. All nations involved in these pacts agreed to do this because it's the humane thing to do, and because you can't have one or just a few nations left holding political refugees and tell them, sorry, we don't want to cooperate in this instance, good luck.

No ones losing their culture. Again, that's just more justification for racism, and Morrissey seems to have a bucket load of racist fans. Europe has always been a deeply racist region constantly at war with its neighbors.

Finally, unless you stop all immigration, which isn't going to happen, ever, you're not solving your problem in any meaningful way.

Brexit, in whatever from it takes, is not going to slow Muslim immigration; so unless you're calling for an end to immigration, then you better figure out how to live with the people you hate.

Being an mindless bigot isn't going to improve anything. You lost what you wanted when your forefathers couldn't mind their own business. You can cope with some refugees, and some foreign accents as a consequence.

Morrissey is enabling this racist nonsense on here, and any level headed fan should be pretty upset about that.

If this is who Morrissey has become, and the set he runs with, expect to be reminded of it quite often.

This dark cloud not going away.
Okay, when I stop laughing... you sound like a parroting sixth form twat. Do you have your own opinion? You're simply reciting all the standard bullshit jargon and excuses. You are a racist etc... how original. It's the party line down to a tee. In fact, you deserve a pat on the head. Keep it up. Soros would be proud.

Last edited:
Absolute nonsense, show racism the red card are not oppressors, they are a charity that was set up to try and end sectarian violence in Scotland after a young Celtic fan was murdered walking home from the football, his throat was cut by a rangers fan who tried to claim in court that it was a political act

Absolute nonsense.

“ Show Racism The Red Card” is a U.K. wide charity.

The charity you are referring to is Nil By Mouth. What the (appalling) murder of a white Scot by another white Scot has to do with racism is a little puzzling.

It all gets too much for me. I don't know whether I'm racist or not. I have certain ideas of what I expect from a certain race. Good things as well as bad. We're all different. You have to differentiate. There's nothing wrong in that. We're human beings and we put things in caterogories. It's part of life. We like to make labels. I say take people at face value and if they turn out to be different to what you expected so be it.

It all gets too much for me. I don't know whether I'm racist or not. I have certain ideas of what I expect from a certain race. Good things as well as bad. We're all different. You have to differentiate. There's nothing wrong in that. We're human beings and we put things in caterogories. It's part of life. We like to make labels. I say take people at face value and if they turn out to be different to what you expected so be it.

You're not racist if you like people. That's it.

You're not racist if you like people. That's it.
Says the most hateful person ever seen on these pages and one that even used to be a mod but had to end that career because his hate for everyone and everything.

Your inability to be at least a tiny bit human and even produce some humour says it all.

I'll tell you summat. I'm listening to The Smiths' first album tonight, and it is still, after all these years, a moment-in-time of genius.

Fast forward 35 years, and Mr Moz has a clod-hopping re-iteration of chump.

Oh for the old days.

Last edited:
I'll tell you summat. I'm listening to The Smiths' first album tonight, and it still, after all these years, a moment-in-time of genius.

Fast forward 35 years, and Mr Moz has a clod-hopping re-iteration of chump.

Oh for the old days.
Try Skinny, try. Keep the faith. He might surprise you one day.

Try Skinny, try. Keep the faith. He might surprise you one day.
Not in his current racist iteration he won't. If he apologizes for his transgressions, makes it up with Mike (tough call - you know what I mean - there was a lot going on there), and swallows his pride for a world tour of The Smiths. At the end of the day, money talks.

Not in his current racist iteration he won't. If he apologizes for his transgressions, makes it up with Mike (tough call - you know what I mean - there was a lot going on there), and swallows his pride for a world tour of The Smiths. At the end of the day, money talks.
For The Smiths to work Morrissey would have to be young again. It simply would not work now and would in fact come across as very pathetic indeed.

A life lesson is to never have any idols.

You're asking a lot of thim there Uncle. Dont be too hard on him. I quite like him being a buffoon. It takes a lot of gall to be crazy these days. He's still radical in his own way.

Yeah, fat chance that Moz will someday
be following Hugh and Skinny around.:laughing:

Shouldn't you be out to the Johnny Marr forum? Johnny is
super PC, hes got another new shitty album about to drip. You can
listen to the new dreadful single at his forum. If there
was a Johnny forum. LOL
He also has a new wig. Similar bowl look. :guardsman:

Absolute nonsense.

“ Show Racism The Red Card” is a U.K. wide charity.

The charity you are referring to is Nil By Mouth. What the (appalling) murder of a white Scot by another white Scot has to do with racism is a little puzzling.
My apologies, it was nil by mouth I was thinking of, as for what that appalling murder had to do with racism, that murder was carried out by a coward who considers himself a loyalist, he cut that young boys throat because he believed that because the lad was wearing a Celtic scarf it made him a Catholic/republican, and Irish or of Irish descent, this in the opinion of nil by mouth and many other groups in Scotland is an act of anti-Irish racism

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom