Morrissey Central: The Secret Of Music - 9th April, 2018

With great relief, some pride and joy, I express my sincere thanks to you for our recent UK/Mexico tour - which, impossibly, perhaps, seemed like our best yet. I felt mesmerized by the audience at Alexandra Palace, and overwhelmed by the audiences at Birmingham and Glasgow. That compressed image, to the very last glimpse, is in the mind forever. It’s a joy that even happiness might become confused by. So, thank you - in the most plain language, for your support and loyalty, both of which could never be questioned.

I am sorry that our art-hounds at The Independent and The Guardian were so hateful about the tour, but as we now know, hatred is their income. They do not care and they have no taste. Rather than suffer the ordeal of insanity, I would suggest that you never again buy or log onto these ‘hoax news’ outlets: they will die quickly without you.

Enormous thanks to Radio 2 for adding Jacky’s only happy when she’s up on the stage to their playlist this week! This is as our My love, I’d do anything for you single spends its second week at number 1 in the UK vinyl chart. We are immensely proud.

It’s difficult to pull the best from the greatest, but our recent dates were most stylishly celebratory at:

1.LONDON Palladium (10 March)

2.MEXICO CITY (17 March)

3.LONDON Alexandra Palace (9 March)

4.GLASGOW SSE Hydro Arena (17 Feb)

5.NEWCASTLE Metro Arena (23 Feb)

6.LEEDS First Direct Arena (24 Feb)

7.BIRMINGHAM Genting Arena (27 Feb)

8.LONDON Brixton Academy (1 March)

9.ABERDEEN GE Arena (16 Feb)

10.LONDON Royal Albert Hall (7 March)

11.BRIGHTON Center (3 March)

12.DUBLIN 3arena (20 Feb)

Thanks to all venues for being 100% vegan: it’s great to eat and to save lives at the same time. Meanwhile, The Great Conor McGregor’s new TV commercial for Burger King looks like something out of the last century - marooned in the past.

We plan a release for our Back on the chain gang single for August - if the wind remains at our backs and in our sails. If you find yourself at a loose end until then, please read Douglas Murray’s The strange death of Europe.

I believe the unquestionably qualified writer J Rogan is researching yet another book of Morrissey Gossip. He simply hasn’t made enough money from the Smiths/Morrissey; he hasn’t yet extracted enough blood; he hasn’t yet caused enough propulsive sorrow; he hasn’t yet wafted a dead body downriver; he hasn’t yet been congratulated for his inexhaustibly mundane enterprise of gossip; he cannot write and move on, and should you bear a barbaric grudge he shall shortly ring your doorbell in the name of thumbscrew research.

For me, now, life is enough, and your support elevates me all over again. I can only continue expressing my thanks to you for all that you do, and I brim with pride to think that we’re all still here.

Incontestably yours

MORRISSEY

9 April 2018.

Image-1.png

http://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-secret-of-music

Link first shared here:

20180409_135715.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
exactly. to all those who think english culture isn't being lost they need to take a visit to the north of england. try bradford. then you will see the effect an immigrant culture that will not assimilate can have. they don't call it bradistan for fun. this isn't an opinion. it's a fact that's obvious if anyone takes a look. burkas and halal everywhere.

i think there is a liberal guilt (in the uk for colonialism and in germany for nazism) which gets in the way of rational discussion... while their cultures slip away.

i'm not anti-immigration. anyone of any color or race can fit... if they respect the culture they have come to and melt a little. it's not called a melting pot for nothing. really it's only muslims which are they problem. they won't melt a little. before someone calls me racist, stop and think: muslims aren't a race; islam is a political ideology (a way a society should be governed, not unlike communism, capitalism or fascism).

i've lived in many places. chinese fit into new countries. Vietnamese do. indians do. only those who follow islam refuse to fit, and that impacts the entire environment.

i'm a liberal. i don't want to see women forced, coerced or brainwashed into wearing black sheets. i don't want to see "we give animals a painful death" splashed across restaurants. i don't want writers and cartoonists threatened with death.

i find it racist for 'liberals' to neglect all these liberal values, solely so they can defend 'poor black people' who are obviously in need of defending to them. there is a desire to be a victim in the west, and we need to move past it and stop considering everyone who is different from us a victim. most people, black or white can take care of themselves.

it seems 'race' cannot be distinguished from values.

do we want a world without free speech?
do we want a world where animals must die painfully for religious reasons?
do we want certain topics off the table for comedians?
do we want women to face 'honor killing'?
do we want them covered up as the 'property' of one weak man?

'race' must be separated from these issues.

Totally agree. Islam supporters don't care about integration. They are in western Europe for occcupation. How do you notice it? By the way they behave. By the way they despise western culture, values and rules of behaviour. They don't care about other people's feelings. They harass women or they look at them in a way women feel they could be raped in any moment. That happens even with kids. The same happens with gays and lesbians.
Western civilization almost died aprox ten centuries ago. Curiously, its last traces were preserved in monasteries, from where it bloomed again. People don't read history anymore. Besides, history is being rewritten and a high percentage of it has been erased of contemporary general culture. Even Google hides it. Everybody seems to ignore the origins of western civilization, why it was necessary to fight for christian values and which was the dangerous alternative they had to defeat. Anyways, it's too late. Western civilization is almost doomed.

Yes, it's of course undeniably true, that before the immigrants nobody ever treated girls or women badly in the British isles or anywhere else.

The fact that crimes exist doesn't justify people to commit even more crimes. It's a sign of alarm for the government to take care of the problem.
I would add that the big difference is that those behaviours are considered crimes in western civilization while they are considered normal behaviours to Islam supporters.

Last edited:
I hope you don't actually feel bad or that you are a bad person. Remember that no one here really knows you.
Morrissey attracts people that are damaged in the first place and I don't mean that in some romantic way. You have to be kind of weird and have bad taste in music to even begin to listen to the caterwauling old fool.
It's good that it has helped you to improve your English but if someone really makes you feel bad just ignore them.

Thanks for your concern Truth.

It's about the way you are being exposed to other cultures. If you feel you are being invaded you will become xenophobic for sure.
Of course. But the assumption that someone's choice to stay true to their own culture necessarily means invading someone else's is in itself xenophobic.

American, and British societies haven't had a culture to unite around for some time now because they chose to be colonists, and import cultural traits, and their people, who they thought they could control. It turns out, they only embedded those favorable traits in their own culture, and now they're upset about it. Their own cultural traits couldn't compete, and remain dominant.

Tough shit. There's no turning back the clock.

Britain has undergone all kinds of cultural shifts throughout its history. They're not pure.

Americans lamented the immigration of white Europeans based on their Catholicism, and other traits; yet, it changed, regardless of their efforts.

Again, nationalism, like religion, always fails when its placed at the front. It's always a death rattle, and your grandchildren aren't going to covet your existence, or even visit your grave once.

Be bigoted, and unimportant if it keeps you off the streets, but you don't have the amount of control over the future that you think you do.

Cool. Yes. Let’s be consumed then. No culture in declaring freedom and progressing past our mistakes. Might as well relent and let the ancient, oppressive guard take over.

The question is which kind of religious nut are you? My first punt is on these nutters...

DExsducXgAAvGYG.jpg

But then I think about it and I assume that this must actually be you

If British culture is being consumed its because it has little left to offer. It's how failed tradition's die., and British culture has always been overvalued because of colonialism. Now, it seems thrifty, and lame. Evolution is calling for the three count.

You're just another person who is going to live and die believing that the period you grew up in was something special, and it should remain cemented forever. It's not going to happen.

You're hopelessly misguided, and you should expect to have your remaining years dominated by anger, and resentment. This is how the average person ages. Deluded, detached, and enraged. You did it to yourself.

It's funny to watch people from the punk generational lamenting their cultural heritage, when they lambasted their cultural heritage in order to establish punk. Now they've been reduced to their parent's thinking, and they can't see the irony.

You're already dead. Get lost. You're making this place smell.

Smell worst than the 7th century? I always presumed that deodorant must be blasphemous.

There are a lot of muslim people in the United States for the most part, do not rape random woman in US, knock people off their bikes, think they can own a street. why do they behave like that in Europe?
the Muslim arent any better here but there is a 100% chance they will be in jail or killed if they acted like that. Europeans tolerate it because they are afraid of being called racist.

I think Peter's flogged horse has risen to the next level of ironic - whatever that is.
Somewhere between Muslims are evil and Muslims are absolutely wonderful probably lies the truth.
I won't engage with this 'discussion' further other than to say living in Birmingham, UK, I can see both sides and neither are anything above sub par 6 form debating levels of intellect. The best way to deal with topics and 'personalities' like this is to never engage with them in the first place.
Flameproof as ever,
FWD.

Last edited:
I honestly think this Croatian chap is brain-damaged. There can be no other explanation

Quite as I expected. Schizophrenia/showing strains of Paranoia
to along with the Islamist tendencies!!
:constructionworker:
Moz called it.:handok:

I think Peter's flogged horse has risen to the next level of ironic - whatever that is.
Somewhere between Muslims are evil and Muslims are absolutely wonderful probably lies the truth.
I won't engage with this 'discussion' further other than to say living in Birmingham, UK, I can see both sides and neither are anything above sub par 6 form debating levels of intellect. The best way to deal with topics and 'personalities' like this is to never engage with them in the first place.
Flameproof as ever,
FWD.

The horse is far from flogged. My position is simple, and it is this - racists are bastards and should be opposed wherever they are, whenever they spout their racism, and whoever they are - without exception.

That's it.

Who are we?

Irish and Catholics. Obviously all potential murderers, peodophiles or terrorrist and peodophile sympathizers.

Naturally you're all not very smart either and your country is a shithole hence why you all leave.

Are you getting how this racism lark works yet?

You may or may not have experienced any of these sentiments but I guarantee they were widespread here when I was growing up. Of course similar things were said about Pakistani's, West Indians, gays or anyone else who was seen as scum that needed getting shot of. Now the attention is just more focused but guarantee given the right prompts it can be moved to anyone else.

As Morrissey said before he turned c***y, 'it's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes guts to be gentle and kind'. Words to live your life by.

Last edited:
Irish and Catholics. Obviously all potential murderers, peodophiles or terrorrist and peodophile sympathizers.

Naturally you're all not very smart either and your country is a shithole hence why you all leave.

Are you getting how this racism lark works yet?

You may or may not have experienced any of these sentiments but I guarantee they were widespread here when I was growing up. Of course similar things were said about Pakistani's, West Indians, gays or anyone else who was seen as scum that needed getting shot of. Now the attention is just more focused but guarantee given the right prompts it can be moved to anyone else.

As Morrissey said before he turned c***y, 'it's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes guts to be gentle and kind'. Words to live your life by.
You’re obviously not very smart or you would know I was born and bled in Glasgow, and do some research, Britain killed a lot more Irish in Ireland than the IRA killed British in Britain

The horse is far from flogged. My position is simple, and it is this - racists are bastards and should be opposed wherever they are, whenever they spout their racism, and whoever they are - without exception.

That's it.
...and knocked the f*** out, when necessary. ;)

I havn't got a 4kin scooby what you're trying to say here you bellend :bell:
FFS ! Take a minute and type it in the Queen's English for me otherwise just 4ck off :thumb: How's that ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Ye finally understand that ya don't understand. This is ye lesson.
Now go forth and be a cornball no more. :tiphat:

You’re obviously not very smart or you would know I was born and bled in Glasgow, and do some research, Britain killed a lot more Irish in Ireland than the IRA killed British in Britain

But you think you're Irish.

Now you're getting it.

The British have killed and colonized and done all manner of bad things. The blue eyed devils that they are.

Who are we going to typecast and stereotype next?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom