Morrissey Central: The Secret Of Music - 9th April, 2018

With great relief, some pride and joy, I express my sincere thanks to you for our recent UK/Mexico tour - which, impossibly, perhaps, seemed like our best yet. I felt mesmerized by the audience at Alexandra Palace, and overwhelmed by the audiences at Birmingham and Glasgow. That compressed image, to the very last glimpse, is in the mind forever. It’s a joy that even happiness might become confused by. So, thank you - in the most plain language, for your support and loyalty, both of which could never be questioned.

I am sorry that our art-hounds at The Independent and The Guardian were so hateful about the tour, but as we now know, hatred is their income. They do not care and they have no taste. Rather than suffer the ordeal of insanity, I would suggest that you never again buy or log onto these ‘hoax news’ outlets: they will die quickly without you.

Enormous thanks to Radio 2 for adding Jacky’s only happy when she’s up on the stage to their playlist this week! This is as our My love, I’d do anything for you single spends its second week at number 1 in the UK vinyl chart. We are immensely proud.

It’s difficult to pull the best from the greatest, but our recent dates were most stylishly celebratory at:

1.LONDON Palladium (10 March)

2.MEXICO CITY (17 March)

3.LONDON Alexandra Palace (9 March)

4.GLASGOW SSE Hydro Arena (17 Feb)

5.NEWCASTLE Metro Arena (23 Feb)

6.LEEDS First Direct Arena (24 Feb)

7.BIRMINGHAM Genting Arena (27 Feb)

8.LONDON Brixton Academy (1 March)

9.ABERDEEN GE Arena (16 Feb)

10.LONDON Royal Albert Hall (7 March)

11.BRIGHTON Center (3 March)

12.DUBLIN 3arena (20 Feb)

Thanks to all venues for being 100% vegan: it’s great to eat and to save lives at the same time. Meanwhile, The Great Conor McGregor’s new TV commercial for Burger King looks like something out of the last century - marooned in the past.

We plan a release for our Back on the chain gang single for August - if the wind remains at our backs and in our sails. If you find yourself at a loose end until then, please read Douglas Murray’s The strange death of Europe.

I believe the unquestionably qualified writer J Rogan is researching yet another book of Morrissey Gossip. He simply hasn’t made enough money from the Smiths/Morrissey; he hasn’t yet extracted enough blood; he hasn’t yet caused enough propulsive sorrow; he hasn’t yet wafted a dead body downriver; he hasn’t yet been congratulated for his inexhaustibly mundane enterprise of gossip; he cannot write and move on, and should you bear a barbaric grudge he shall shortly ring your doorbell in the name of thumbscrew research.

For me, now, life is enough, and your support elevates me all over again. I can only continue expressing my thanks to you for all that you do, and I brim with pride to think that we’re all still here.

Incontestably yours

MORRISSEY

9 April 2018.

Image-1.png

http://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-secret-of-music

Link first shared here:

20180409_135715.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Morrissey simply doesn't enjoy the fact that for years, under successive governments, so many scumbags have been allowed in to live, breed and take over so much of his beloved country. Fill a country with scum and it soon becomes a scummy country. It's evident to the eye from walking down any London street what has happened over the past couple of decades. If you love England, especially in a romantic-poetical way, changes like these are deeply painful to witness and endure. On the other hand if you don't give a shit, there's no problem.

Nice to hear that Jacky... was added to the Radio 2 B List, it's become my favourite song on LIHS, I never thought it would, but it has.

Bit odd that its been added this week, interesting timing!

Morrissey simply doesn't enjoy the fact that for years, under successive governments, so many scumbags have been allowed in to live, breed and take over so much of his beloved country. Fill a country with scum and it soon becomes a scummy country. It's evident to the eye from walking down any London street what has happened over the past couple of decades. If you love England, especially in a romantic-poetical way, changes like these are deeply painful to witness and endure. On the other hand if you don't give a shit, there's no problem.

Yeah, I'm with you, it was better when it was the local population that had a free run, when Savile was getting a free run, when being gay was illegal, when the Tories f***ed us daily - oh wait that one is still happening, when the people at the top f***ed us and our media focused on other things to focus our minds on - oh wait, but I have to agree it was better when our local nonces had more of a free run. When our pop stars could nonce who they liked without question and grown men could pick up school kids and nobody would bat an eyelid. The good old days. I miss that culture.

You diverting bastard you say, but this was the culture that you're harking back to. Guess who raised standards? Us leftie bastards. We said you can't do that f***er. You said, shut up feminists, we should be allowed to goose and shout at who we like. No, no! And so it will be in the future. The fight is never over. Just some of us concentrate on the crime.

But it was that culture and those days that brought us Morrissey.
Bringing up Savile is ridiculous - Savile then, Muslim grooming gangs now. Gays were illegal, but inner city teenagers killing each other more now etc. ad infinitum...
But I wasn't talking about that. I was merely referring to the fact that English cities are, by and large, no longer English. And how sad that is to witness for a romantically inclined person, unlike yourself.

Bringing up Savile is ridiculous - Savile then, Muslim grooming gangs now. Gays were illegal, but inner city teenagers killing each other more now etc. ad infinitum...
But I wasn't talking about that. I was merely referring to the fact that English cities are, by and large, no longer English. And how sad that is to witness for a romantically inclined person, unlike yourself.

What on Earth are you talking about?

Why is my city no longer English? Looks pretty English to me.

stream_img.jpg

It was always the plan of the lefties to kill of your culture and everything else. Only the nazis speak the truth now.

Don't know what your city is. Mine is London. The white working class have been socially cleansed by the councils by a mixture of alienation, fear of crime and refusal of housing. If you only offer social housing to phony refugees/migrants then an area soon changes - which they know well. As a Londoner I have observed this for decades. No white working class area exists in London anymore. By and large, the only English people having families in London are the rich who maroon themselves in safe wealthy enclaves full of people just like themselves. These people also advocate multiculturalism but ultimately want nothing to do with it. That's London for you. There's very few real English people here anymore.
How's your town?

Last edited:
England

Muslims
Travellers
Hooligans
Gangs
Drunk people
Slaves under their royals
Hate between regions
Rundown homes and streets

RIP

Don't know what your city is. Mine is London. The white working class have been socially cleansed by the councils by a mixture of alienation, fear of crime and refusal of housing. If you only offer social housing to phony refugees/migrants then an area soon changes - which they know well. As a Londoner I have observed this for decades. No white working class area exists in London anymore. By and large, the only English people having families in London are the rich who maroon themselves in safe wealthy enclaves full of people just like themselves. These people also advocate multiculturalism but ultimately want nothing to do with it. That's London for you. There's very few English people here anymore.
How's your town?
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...y-newham-white-british-minority-a7033556.html

Once again, it's everyone else's fault. I just wish he'd shut his stupid racist mouth. He could say nothing, but chooses to put 'pied dans la bouche' on each occasion.
And once again this lech feeds. Now go back in your cave.

That photo... if you live in a town as white as that picture depicts then, well, you're not qualified to even discuss these issues.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom