Morrissey Central: The Secret Of Music - 9th April, 2018

With great relief, some pride and joy, I express my sincere thanks to you for our recent UK/Mexico tour - which, impossibly, perhaps, seemed like our best yet. I felt mesmerized by the audience at Alexandra Palace, and overwhelmed by the audiences at Birmingham and Glasgow. That compressed image, to the very last glimpse, is in the mind forever. It’s a joy that even happiness might become confused by. So, thank you - in the most plain language, for your support and loyalty, both of which could never be questioned.

I am sorry that our art-hounds at The Independent and The Guardian were so hateful about the tour, but as we now know, hatred is their income. They do not care and they have no taste. Rather than suffer the ordeal of insanity, I would suggest that you never again buy or log onto these ‘hoax news’ outlets: they will die quickly without you.

Enormous thanks to Radio 2 for adding Jacky’s only happy when she’s up on the stage to their playlist this week! This is as our My love, I’d do anything for you single spends its second week at number 1 in the UK vinyl chart. We are immensely proud.

It’s difficult to pull the best from the greatest, but our recent dates were most stylishly celebratory at:

1.LONDON Palladium (10 March)

2.MEXICO CITY (17 March)

3.LONDON Alexandra Palace (9 March)

4.GLASGOW SSE Hydro Arena (17 Feb)

5.NEWCASTLE Metro Arena (23 Feb)

6.LEEDS First Direct Arena (24 Feb)

7.BIRMINGHAM Genting Arena (27 Feb)

8.LONDON Brixton Academy (1 March)

9.ABERDEEN GE Arena (16 Feb)

10.LONDON Royal Albert Hall (7 March)

11.BRIGHTON Center (3 March)

12.DUBLIN 3arena (20 Feb)

Thanks to all venues for being 100% vegan: it’s great to eat and to save lives at the same time. Meanwhile, The Great Conor McGregor’s new TV commercial for Burger King looks like something out of the last century - marooned in the past.

We plan a release for our Back on the chain gang single for August - if the wind remains at our backs and in our sails. If you find yourself at a loose end until then, please read Douglas Murray’s The strange death of Europe.

I believe the unquestionably qualified writer J Rogan is researching yet another book of Morrissey Gossip. He simply hasn’t made enough money from the Smiths/Morrissey; he hasn’t yet extracted enough blood; he hasn’t yet caused enough propulsive sorrow; he hasn’t yet wafted a dead body downriver; he hasn’t yet been congratulated for his inexhaustibly mundane enterprise of gossip; he cannot write and move on, and should you bear a barbaric grudge he shall shortly ring your doorbell in the name of thumbscrew research.

For me, now, life is enough, and your support elevates me all over again. I can only continue expressing my thanks to you for all that you do, and I brim with pride to think that we’re all still here.

Incontestably yours

MORRISSEY

9 April 2018.

Image-1.png

http://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-secret-of-music

Link first shared here:

20180409_135715.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
What about those lovely Art Hounds at Der Spiegel Steve? Please can you post another State of the Union video on Shit Central :rofl:

PS. Is it ok for me to read Viz (they're always taking the piss out of you) or do you suggest we put it on the list as well.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

maxresdefault.jpg

Great to have Moz on your side and he's always spoke my mind and backed my views so long may that continue. Just a shame he decided to accept the money from Israel but maybe in due time he will tell us the truth about them as well.

I believe he will!

Please come on down to the party BrummieBoy the dance floor is getting very busy, great atmosphere in here tonight. LOL. :rofl:Dee-Bunksy's on the decks later spinnin lots of Art-Hound tracks. ROFL again :rofl:

Cmon Sam, you are slipping. You forgot to superimpose machetes in those little haitian kid's hands!
LOL LOL LOL

I wonder what those kids got for the trouble, probably only the t-shirt although that might well be photoshopped. His website has now been condemned by the epilepsy organisation and whenever I want Pilla to entertain me with another Ian Curtis performance I force her to read it.

Do what ya gotta do and say what ya gotta say to stay in that creative space and place Moz.
Low In High School is still rockin' not stoppin'.

Morrissey demands the Guardian's death, but recommends Murray. We all know he is an author of the Guardian. This shows a bit of the intellectual background of our favorite singer. I can not hear his eternal jamming through the media either. His generalizations annoy and seem petty-bourgeois. If an author writes something bad about him, is the whole newspaper bad? Simple and stupid. Critical reports, even on a musical genius, must be allowed. Dear Morrissey, continue to make good music, but refrain from political statements. It is not your opinion that bothers many but the articulation. And please: No bad covers as a new single, but own material. Go for it!

Man, I wish he would share whatever drugs make him so buoyant :)
I hope his rooms are padded like that elevator though, jumping for joy can be dangerous. "Your support elevates me" is making me wonder if that means he can levitate now...please someone make sure he's got comfy cushions to land on.
Oh, a book recommendation. So this is the book he reads aloud to Damon when he can't sleep...Interesting!

Anyhow, bravo Morrissey. See this is what I keep telling Russell: drugs do work. They truly make people happy.
Don't be afraid to mix them, it gives creativity a boost!!!

Best of luck and congratulations for still being alive and finding the support you craved! I know people who wouldn't have bet a dollar on you! You show them!

Do what ya gotta do and say what ya gotta say to stay in that creative space and place Moz.
Low In High School is still rockin' not stoppin'.

Don't pay any attention to this post Steve ffs ! :rolleyes:
Sack the showband, keep yer mouth tightly SHUT unless yer singing, You and Diesel need to come back to Blighty.
Low in Clown School was Pure-Poop-Soup just like List Of The Lost was.
Take it from me I won't tell you lies Steve like all those on the inner circle do.

I reckon if Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy are going to adopt black children not from the USA like all the other high powered Hollywood couples do.
Reckon Uncle Steve talking shit about Conor McGregor and his BK chicken sandwich commercial...top mental inn nn n it! Steve is so awesome.

That picture of two black kids with that statement on their shirts is by far the lowest form of racism I have ever seen. People talk about cultural appropriation but why on earth dress two black kids in white shirts like that?

It feels like they are forcing a culture not belonging to them down their throats and it feels like when white actors in Hollywood played black people with makeup all over them.

What is the point of that picture and why use kids?

What has Moz ever done for the black community, nothing at all. He just sees a chance to be controversial and allows that silly guy with a camera to produce mistake after mistake. Things like that should really get more attention from Black Lives Matter and other organisations cause the whole picture just feels so forced it is ridiculous.

I reckon if Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy are going to adopt black children not from the USA like all the other high powered Hollywood couples do.
Reckon Uncle Steve talking shit about Conor McGregor and his BK chicken sandwich commercial...top mental inn nn n it! Steve is so awesome.
Conor has more pressing matters than that commercial to worry about. People wonder what the hell happened to him but no mention of the fact that is what doping does to a mans brain.

Aggression is impossible to control when you are pumped on things that shrinks your balls to the size of california raisins.

People really are naive to believe people in sports do not use doping when they are found out all the time once those lazy doping people get their silly little kit out.

You people better prepare for the time he comes out as a nazi celebrating the life of Hitler and admits that Urbanus was him all along.

Morrissey demands the Guardian's death, but recommends Murray. We all know he is an author of the Guardian. This shows a bit of the intellectual background of our favorite singer. I can not hear his eternal jamming through the media either. His generalizations annoy and seem petty-bourgeois. If an author writes something bad about him, is the whole newspaper bad? Simple and stupid. Critical reports, even on a musical genius, must be allowed. Dear Morrissey, continue to make good music, but refrain from political statements. It is not your opinion that bothers many but the articulation. And please: No bad covers as a new single, but own material. Go for it!

Are you drunk? Murray is not an author of the Guardian, but of the Spectator.

EU would ban this type of behavior, too ethnic, doesnt take into account islams feelings

Actually, looking at the reviews on Amazon, it is almost universally applauded by a wide range of people, including Clive James - a writer whose intelligence I've long admired. In fact the Guardian seems like it's in the minority in this instance.

Context statement: I have no interest whatsoever in defending Morrissey, but I do like intelligent, open debate.

By far the most compelling political book of the year was Douglas Murray's The Strange Death of Europe...fearless, truth-telling, and masterfully organised...Don't hold an opinion about this book if you have not read it. - Evening Standard, Books of the Year 2017

This is a brilliant, important and profoundly depressing book. That it is written with Douglas Murray's usual literary elegance and waspish humour does not make it any less depressing. That Murray will be vilified for it by the liberals who have created the appalling mess he describes does not make it any less brilliant and important...Read it. - Rod Liddle, Sunday Times

His overall thesis, that a guilt-driven and exhausted Europe is playing fast and loose with its precious modern values by embracing migration on such a scale, is hard to refute. - Juliet Samuel, Telegraph

Every so often, something is published which slices through the fog of confusion, obfuscation and the sheer dishonesty of public debate to illuminate one key fact about the world. Such a work is Douglas Murray's tremendous and shattering book, The Strange Death of Europe. - Melanie Phillips, The Times

Breathtakingly gripping - Michael Gove, Standpoint

A cogent summary of how, over three decades or more, elites across western Europe turned a blind eye to the failures of integration and the rise of Islamism...Persuasive - The Times

This is a vitally important book, the contents of which should be known to everyone who can influence the course of events, at this critical time in the history of Europe. - --Sir Roger Scruton

Douglas Murray glitters in the gloom. His pessimism about multiculturalism is so well constructed and written it is almost uplifting. Liberals will want to rebut him. I should warn them that they will need to argue harder than they have ever argued before. - Nick Cohen

Douglas Murray's introduction to this already destructive subject of Islamist hegemony is a distinguished attempt to clarify the origins of a storm. I found myself continually wishing that he wasn't making himself quite so clear. - Clive James

Douglas Murray writes so well that when he is wrong he is dangerous - Matthew Parris, Spectator

Whether one agrees with him or not Murray has made a valuable contribution to the global battle of ideas - --Amir Taheri, Asharq al-Awsat

Masterly - Christopher Hitchens on Bosie: A Biography of Lord Alfred Douglas

Powerful and engaging...Murray is at his strongest when lampooning the neurotic guilt of Western liberal elites...Disagree passionately if you will, but you won't regret reading it. - Literary Review

A compelling, insightful and persuasively argued narrative...a deeply humane book that touches on individual tragedy...It may even prove to be the start of a conversation, and for such a dangerously politicised and neglected subject, that would be most welcome. The combination of fascinating subject matter and superb writing make The Strange Death of Europe a title that stays in the mind throughout the reading process and beyond. - Entertainment Focus

Powerfully argued - --Roland White, Sunday Times Political Books of the Year, 2017

The trouble is nearly ALL THE PEOPLE who have rated this book highly are part of the VERY SAME movement.
Nick Cohen is a self confessed Zionist. The spectator is filled to the brim with Zionists and those that aren't Zionists are all part of the same kind of neo conservative agenda.
The fact morrissey is now allining himself with the likes of these is pretty new and marks a particularly nasty phase
Even when he was flying the flag of Israel on stage he hadn't quite gone as far as of late.
Remember he posted about illuminati, talked wanting to tour in the Middle East, his fondness for Turkey and he gave a TTY update which kinda talked about the French only having themselves to blame for the Muslim attacks, as they kept poking at the Muslim faith, he did this with a sleeping lion metaphor.
He wrote Istanbul, I will see you in far off places. He had sympathy for Muslims.

Now he has joined the ranks of the Zionist massive. Tommy Robinson and other alt right parties have been funded by Israel, this has been proven a number of times, just as they have also funded people to attack the leader of the uk labour party.
The fact he has gone more to right, keeps mentioning Muslim crimes and singing the praises of Israel is no coincidence. The guy has truly sold himself out and for what am lp that would have come out anyway, a tour that would have sold anyway?
This guy isn't the morrissey of old by a long Chalk.

'hoax news' pound land trump if ever there was one

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom