Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Her tweets seem childish and of a very low linguistic standard for someone who makes a living by writing.
"Right back ATCHA"? Interestingly "Twat" is another name for female genitalia apart from an obnoxious or stupid person. Not someone with high journalistic aspirations.
Polarising and pointless.
So of course she gets equally obnoxious tweets targeting her, which I don't agree with by the way, but like attracts like.

the guardian uses her for clickbaits - as shallow internet combatant and activist, who got that role by fate.

i sympathise with her as a young human being, receiving horrendous insults, but she chose this battle to be in.

You completely fail to realise it is about how The Guardian spread fake news about Breitbart and not about The Guardian spreading fake news about Moz.

Your reasoning is desperate and false. The point here is that The Guardian are using journalists whose moral compass and journalistic ethic is missing.

If they lie about one thing they lie about everything.
I'm not desperate at all, quite relaxed in fact, LOL. So lemme ask you a question. You think Morrissey posted this because he was upset about Brietbart being falsley reported on OR because he sees it as evidence/proof of ongoing unethical practices which have similarly smeared him? This really shouldnt be difficult to answer.

If that was your job you would do better here then again there are no skilled people to be found anywhere in working life these days.

At least you're the worst at what you do.

And yet you reply to me & drumming up attention is what I'm paid for.

Andrew Breitbart was amazing and coincidentally a huge fan of the Smiths. :cool::infodeskperson: Morrissey is not racist. Europe is dead and he’s being honest about it. The nihilists are protecting the barbarians. The world is truly going mad.

At least we still have the brave celebrities. I love you, Morrissey. We all do. If you don’t, just ignore this site. Go away. Leave it to us, his sane fans.

No, it's about the Guardian full stop.
He has a qualm with the Guardian because of all of the negative articles about him, so he's presenting this on Central to attack The Guardian.
It's nothing to do with Breitbart. He's just using Breitbart to get at The Guardian.
This is true. At first it seems he is aligning himself with Breitbart but he's really saying that they have a history of doing to others what he claims they did to him.
As far as news sources goes, if they're not printing outright lies, and if you can recognize bias, there are no bad sources. Breitbart is a conservative organization, openly. They aren't Fox News claiming "fair and balanced."
If a person feels the need to cut themselves off from some news sources they must doubt their own beliefs or their own ability to distinguish fact from opinion.
It does seem that the Guardian and this reporter in particular may have made some mistakes and may have substituted opinion for fact. On the other hand Breitbart seems to think that a gay journalist can't be racist which shows that they're not 100$ about the facts.
Mass media is there to promote viewpoints. There is a very small group of people that control most of it. They use it to control and govern the population as much or more than to inform them. An organization that is called "far left" probably does have some bias as does an organization that is "far right" but you should be able to read both and then use your own intelligence and do a little research to work out what you believe.
One great example I think is that earlier this week the Daily Mail did a story on Prince Andrew. Most people would think the Daily Mail is garbage but they provided a lot of factual information about how he makes his money and predicted that he would be stripped of his royal duties when/if Charles becomes king. It actually happened the day after the story appeared. That's not to say the Daily Mail is a great paper but they predicted something, gave reasons why, and probably BECAUSE of the audience they reach action was taken. Their readers would tend to support the royals generally so when they post this story it has a much greater impact than when some "left wing" paper does the same thing.

I don't see this as Morrissey coming out as "far right" but simply as getting back at the Guardian, and you can't really blame him. He probably does not see himself as racist. Many people think that their own views are "fair and balanced" and "what everyone is really thinking." There aren't a lot of people that will really say they are proudly racist, even if their views could be interpreted that way.

his source of information is so narrow, so pointed, that he thinks everything else is a lie and the enemy. Imagine. Imagine being that isolated - surrounded by people you've paid to tell you you're right...

MORRISSEY-SOLO's #1 TROLLMASTER using a Third Person perspective to describe himself! :crazy::crazy:

...at this point, good ole' Grumpystiltskin may need to visit a local psychiatric ward. :hospital:

Sticking up for Breitbart? f*** him. Is there anyone left who doesn't think he's a far-right apologist now? The evidence is right above you. On a broader point - his source of information is so narrow, so pointed, that he thinks everything else is a lie and the enemy. Imagine. Imagine being that isolated - surrounded by people you've paid to tell you you're right...

Anyone who thinks otherwise might like to go to this event featuring some of his favourite people.

You keep saying “f*** him”, but you keep coming back here and talking about him. You’re obsessed with someone you hate. That’s not healthy, or normal.

You keep saying “f*** him”, but you keep coming back here and talking about him. You’re obsessed with someone you hate. That’s not healthy, or normal.

Whisper it, but Peter isn't the sharpest tool in the box. Bless him...

Racist, far right. Are those the only words you know and do you even know what they mean?
No, I know lots of other words, as you can see from this comment and every other one I've ever written on here. I'm surprised you didn't do a little research before posting something so laughably lame. And I do know what they mean so I'm glad to have been able to put your mind at ease on both matters.

This is true. At first it seems he is aligning himself with Breitbart but he's really saying that they have a history of doing to others what he claims they did to him.
As far as news sources goes, if they're not printing outright lies, and if you can recognize bias, there are no bad sources. Breitbart is a conservative organization, openly. They aren't Fox News claiming "fair and balanced."
If a person feels the need to cut themselves off from some news sources they must doubt their own beliefs or their own ability to distinguish fact from opinion.
It does seem that the Guardian and this reporter in particular may have made some mistakes and may have substituted opinion for fact. On the other hand Breitbart seems to think that a gay journalist can't be racist which shows that they're not 100$ about the facts.
Mass media is there to promote viewpoints. There is a very small group of people that control most of it. They use it to control and govern the population as much or more than to inform them. An organization that is called "far left" probably does have some bias as does an organization that is "far right" but you should be able to read both and then use your own intelligence and do a little research to work out what you believe.
One great example I think is that earlier this week the Daily Mail did a story on Prince Andrew. Most people would think the Daily Mail is garbage but they provided a lot of factual information about how he makes his money and predicted that he would be stripped of his royal duties when/if Charles becomes king. It actually happened the day after the story appeared. That's not to say the Daily Mail is a great paper but they predicted something, gave reasons why, and probably BECAUSE of the audience they reach action was taken. Their readers would tend to support the royals generally so when they post this story it has a much greater impact than when some "left wing" paper does the same thing.

I don't see this as Morrissey coming out as "far right" but simply as getting back at the Guardian, and you can't really blame him. He probably does not see himself as racist. Many people think that their own views are "fair and balanced" and "what everyone is really thinking." There aren't a lot of people that will really say they are proudly racist, even if their views could be interpreted that way.
Morrissey fan mental gymnastics at its finest.

If it's not bigotry, then it's not relevant. Being hypersensitive about journalism is a bad career move, but it's also not bigotry... He can't disagree because I can prove my case... A lot of people are repeating the crap they're reading online - it's the people who create it that are the problem, they know that they're publishing false stats & fake stories... I was respecting the label he applied to himself... animal liberation seems to be the thing he most cares about... He's old, it makes hounding him cruel... He's never asked for sympathy as a minority, he just is a minority, & minorities clashing is different from the majority clashing with a minority... anyone with Barrett's has to get regular cancer tests, tests are worrying... His awful behaviour isn't that awful. It's just incredibly bad for his image.

Honestly, you really should re-read your comment before posting.

"If it's not bigotry, then it's not relevant". Who's bigotry? To
what bigotry to you refer? To whom do you suggest it's not relevant? You introduced the word bigotry and spectacularly fail to provide a rationale.

How many multi-millionaires are you aware of that would categorise themselves as a minority? Technically they are the minority (in number) that weild the power.

I reiterate: Morrissey claimed to have cancer when he did not. Your response is the very epitomy of the fake news you claim to challenge.

In general your views seem naive and largely uninformed - although there does seem to be misplaced passion there.

Age is no barrier - you must be quite young to define 60 as old - to stupidity or hatefulness. You have swung full circle from ageism to infantilism as excuses when neither is acceptable.

Please desist with your false stories.

Morrissey fan mental gymnastics at its finest.
You can search my posts and find I am not a Morrissey apologist. If you want to say something about the content of my post that would add to the discussion but this doesn't.
For example if you feel this is Morrissey aligning himself with the right wing you could write that without even referencing my post. If you feel that it's important to get all of your news from sources you agree with you could write about that.

Nerak says "well, yeah. I'm a media & communications officer. I'm trapped in this hellscape till the internet burns."

With such poor communications skills perhaps you might consider another profession?. Could I suggest mute Town Crier?

You are not "trapped". You choose to visit this forum and can leave at any time. Try choosing your words wisely - they do have meaning you know, Communications Officer.

What I find so discouraging is how readily the usual subjects mislead and misrepresent in order to further their agenda. Pointing out a journalist misrepresented Breitbart is supporting Breitbart is disingenuous. It is merely pointing out a pattern of behavior that has been used against those who oppose whatever agenda the insufferably woke are peddling ar the moment.
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

View attachment 53550

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Fact - global warming is happening
Fact - the white population of the world is 13%
Probable fact - all estimates show itll be at 9% in 30 years
In 30 years the environment will be at the tipping point. Everyone south of or at the equator are coming north just to survive.
FACT - They aren't going to China.
FACT - America and europe are doomed.
FACT - The refugees and illegal aliens currently here and their offspring will revolt in 10 years as robots replace the jobs they came up here for. Europe and America in chaos in 10 years time, and not because of the evil white people, but because of riots in the streets by uneducated minimum wage foreign laborers.
THIS IS TRUE

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom