Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Digging himself deeper every day.

Ok cheers skinny.

That post wasn't from Phil Skinny - it was from me.
Skinny hates Morrissey and everything about him. He still thinks Moz is super brainy and has deliberately chosen his current political views as a shrewd move to try and become more successful.
I don't hate Moz - I think he's essentially a decent person, still co-writes some pretty great songs, and I hope he releases plenty more in the future.
I just think the man is an idiot when it comes to politics. People are mistaking his clumsy idiotic statements and actions for those of an informed political expert who knows exactly what he's doing - nothing could be further from the truth.

Fact - global warming is happening
Fact - the white population of the world is 13%
Probable fact - all estimates show itll be at 9% in 30 years
In 30 years the environment will be at the tipping point. Everyone south of or at the equator are coming north just to survive.
FACT - They aren't going to China.
FACT - America and europe are doomed.
FACT - The refugees and illegal aliens currently here and their offspring will revolt in 10 years as robots replace the jobs they came up here for. Europe and America in chaos in 10 years time, and not because of the evil white people, but because of riots in the streets by uneducated minimum wage foreign laborers.

:squiffy:

according to the skinny left wing idiots we should have all been underwater 10 years ago. also we should have been killed 5 years ago by sucked out by hole in ozone layer .:lbf:

i guess we have to wait a bit longer to die unless we distribute more dole to all the loser climate peeps.:thumb:

Fact - global warming is happening
Fact - the white population of the world is 13%
Probable fact - all estimates show itll be at 9% in 30 years
In 30 years the environment will be at the tipping point. Everyone south of or at the equator are coming north just to survive.
FACT - They aren't going to China.
FACT - America and europe are doomed.
FACT - The refugees and illegal aliens currently here and their offspring will revolt in 10 years as robots replace the jobs they came up here for. Europe and America in chaos in 10 years time, and not because of the evil white people, but because of riots in the streets by uneducated minimum wage foreign laborers.
...and what colour are the people responsible for colonization, resource rape, capital flight, brain-drain and keeping the populace - including yourself - dumb as logs?

Need a clue?

"Your royalties bring you luxuries
Oh but
The squalor of the mind"

O to live large posting nonsense with the Mod being in your pocket.:lbf:
WTF? LOL you want Moz to live in squalor like you?:crazy:
I thought Moz was broke from nobody buying his material or attending his sold out shows.:lbf:

So... The broke-ass, meme-educated ancestors of the greatest rapists and pillagers in recent history have their panties in a knot over the FACT that the cow’s have come home to roost.

Own your own garbage, bitches.

NOBODY had a shred of empathy for you lazy, entitled little twats.

Yes, the biggest mistake being made by all the various journalists/musicians etc. commenting on Simple Steve is that he's some kind of shrewd political genius who knows exactly what he's doing.
Believe you me, HE HASN'T GOT A F***ING CLUE. He really is stupendously thick when it comes to politics and international affairs. The Smiths had a reputation of being 'intelligent' and he certainly has intelligence in some areas of life (the human condition, relationships, family stuff), but when it comes to politics the man is an absolute idiot. It's hard to accept and it's hard to understand but it really is true. He's endorsed an extremely unpleasant party simply because they are fronted by a feminist, vegan lesbian. When it comes to politics, the man is an empty headed f***wit.

I'd put it more kindly than that, but yes, ideology is not his skill set. He gets obsessed with things he feels are oppressive & any theory that might free him from his demons & that's as deep as his politics gets.

I don't think he's racist, fascist or hate-filled, he's just confused & alarmed by the news & by conspiracy theories that he doesn't know are conspiracy theories.

& I think the media & some of his fanbase are being incredibly cruel for no reason. He'll never stay on the right, someone will offend his veganism & that'll be the end of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
:squiffy:

according to the skinny left wing idiots we should have all been underwater 10 years ago. also we should have been killed 5 years ago by sucked out by hole in ozone layer .:lbf:

i guess we have to wait a bit longer to die unless we distribute more dole to all the loser climate peeps.:thumb:
What’s this “we” nonsense, slug-boy? Mind your f***ing manners and emojis, sweet-tits.

...and what colour are the people responsible for colonization, resource rape, capital flight, brain-drain and keeping the populace - including yourself - dumb as logs?

Need a clue?

Islamic brown?o_O

I think the idiotic :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: should put a couple of dumb Koranic verses on his twitter
to combat the new Moz statement.:highfive:

People thinking he is 'sticking up for Brietbart' really are missing the point or are suffering some type of mild retardation.

I'd put more kindly than that, but yes, ideology is not his skill set. He gets obsessed with things he feels are oppressive & any theory that might free him from his demons & that's as deep as his politics gets.

I don't think he's racist, fascist or hate-filled, he's just confused & alarmed by the news & by conspiracy theories that he doesn't know are conspiracy theories.

& I think the media & some of his fanbase are being incredibly cruel for no reason. He'll never stay on the right, someone will offend his veganism & that'll be the end of it.
Melvis speaks for himself. He doesn’t care what you think. Nor does anyone who votes with their wallet, as per - record sales.

All good, as long as you realize that your neediness and apologist comments make you look like a weak-ass, sub-clown in a cancelled circus.

Nothing but tweakers in Steve’s camp, these days.

People thinking he is 'sticking up for Brietbart' really are missing the point or are suffering some type of mild retardation.
People asserting that the words that dribble from his mouth require some kind of analysis are full-on cognitive rejects. ...so enjoy that lane. There’s a short-bus waiting for you on the corner.

I'd put more kindly than that, but yes, ideology is not his skill set. He gets obsessed with things he feels are oppressive & any theory that might free him from his demons & that's as deep as his politics gets.

If you don't think Morrissey is hate-filled I'd suggest you know very little about Morrissey. His hatred can be traced through his lyrics (on many subjects) and also his targetted statements.

You excuse his actions as confusion - a stance I suspect he'd disagree with.

I think Morrissey is ignorant but that does not give him a free pass for his actions. Ignorance is no excuse.

I'm disappointed to read that you seem to be accepting/condoning/excusing Morrissey's views and negating the fact that these types of statements can and do have real life consequences.

Islamic brown?o_O

I think the idiotic :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: should put a couple of dumb Koranic verses on his twitter
^This f***ing clown is living proof that lobotomy is a double-edged sword. His frontal-lobe has clearly, been removed. ...but - in this case - the only way for the procedure to be truly effective would be the removal of his fingers and internet access.

Melvis speaks for himself. He doesn’t care what you think. Nor does anyone who votes with their wallet, as per - record sales.

All good, as long as you realize that your neediness and apologist comments make you look like a weak-ass, sub-clown in a cancelled circus.

Nothing but tweakers in Steve’s camp, these days.

Whatever I am is better than being a sad wee hater who thinks the world is somehow improved by being nasty to an ageing Indie singer.

Islamic brown?o_O

This obsession with emojis, the Quran and Johnny Marr would make for an interesting documentary on half-with sociopaths.

Since the article linked to is breitbart sticking up for itself, by linking to it it certainly seems M is sticking up for them.

Also, the Guardian doesn't hate M. They hate all this far-right bollocks he's doing. If he ditched the politics, they'd love him again. They print so much about him cos loads of their journos & readers are (were) big fans.

M must live in such a bubble. No-one is telling him to stop with all this unpopular right wing bullshit. It certainly is impacting on sales, which he cares a lot about. I'm sure he'll continue touring etc, cos he has so many diehard fans, but he's not winning anyone new with this crap. I still love his records...only slightly less than i used to

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom