Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Don’t know anything about Julia Wong, but what about Winnie Wong?

the whole time BMG is silently trying to persuade journalists that that he is not a racist

but look he is reading Breitbart in between shows. Oh dear

The post by Morrissey on his own website is another clear sign of desperation and bitterness. It's a further sign of a sad decline of a once regarded human being and artist. He really has pinned his alt-right views to the Brietbart mast in the most public of ways.

The growth of the online far right is the only subversive thing about social media, therefore the only interesting thing. Other than that it's no different to watching Big Brother or Love Island. And the left are scared because the far right works remarkably well on social media, getting its message across so more effectively than the left could ever dream of doing. Hence lots of current elite talk of how Twitter and Facebook are toxic and should be avoided for the sake of your mental health. Hilarious.

Morrissey is correct in getting his own back on the Guardian, a group that clearly hates him. And it's humorous to watch. These people do not represent the public, only a very small and deranged slice of it. Morrissey always wins these battles because the majority of the sane ordinary public agree with him. The liberal left have lost the plot .

Its always the mixed race female"young professionals" on twitter who hate their "white" side.
Why is that?
In most cases, its because their DADDY was white.

Giving birth to a mixed race child simply means inflicting identity problems on that person for the rest of their days. Add educational conditioning and the self love/hate of narcissism and the brew gets toxic indeed. Enter jealousy for and hatred of the white man. In short, racism.

There's no racist like a mixed racist.

2b687Ui.jpg

Here's a writer for Rolling Stone and Pitchfork. Again, if you are a journalist you can be racist as you want towards white people and ONLY white people.

Racism against whitey is currently actively encouraged and celebrated.

That's why the whole concept of 'racism' is a con.

It would be better off renamed for what it really is irl: jealousy and hatred - usually directed at whites who are a global minority.

Last edited:
Thank you Morrissey for admitting that Breitbart is the main defender of free speech and real news as opposed to fake news.

What a great day to wake up to this news as the collapse of Sweden came closer today as hospitals sack staff and hospital union spokesperson gives this message to the people of Sweden:

"Don't get sick".

Morrissey was right all along and immigration and globalism does not work.

Bengali in platforms!

Its always the mixed race female"young professionals" on twitter who hate their "white" side.
Why is that?
In most cases, its because their DADDY was white.

It's because they're not fully white, so they get 5hit from both sides really; they have no real identity so flock to twatter to complain & whinge. They blame & hate both their parents for their dilemma.
Simple enough if you give it a couple of seconds think time.

Some clueless editor who doesn't understand the poetic and artistic appeal of List of the Lost as it is swooping around with a red pen and making the sentences short and palatable would deprive List of the Lost of all of its charm. Editors fix unintentional gaffes. It seems like you want the whole book reworked so it could be more accessible.

I don't think grammar and punctuation are important in any instance outside of a classroom setting. As long as you're understood, (and grammar and punctuation are just paint-by-numbers type tools to aid with understanding) I don't believe they're necessary.
In fact, I think it can be quite beautiful and quite necessary to toss grammar and punctuation into the hog pen. First, you have to establish your mastery of these rules before you break them, just so people don't accuse you of being ignorant of them. Picasso, in his early career, painted humans that actually looked like humans, so people knew he had such capabilities when he transcended into cubist hallucinogenic masterworks which intentionally defied the traditional arrangement of the human form. They knew then that the defiance was intentional. The same applies to writers who want to discard syntax and simple rules. It's a fantastic, deliciously post-modern and meaningful stylistic choice that can make a reader really work for their money... which can only be a good thing to my humble, avant-garde little mind.

Since we're recommending readings- your article reminded me of an essay you might find interesting (also by Franzen):
https://adilegian.com/FranzenGaddis.htm

Thank you for your considered reply. I am familiar with that Franzen's essay and have read Gaddis's J R, not The Recognitions however. I meant "a fiction editor" -- like Michael Pietsch was to David Foster Wallace and Max Perkins was to F. Scott Fitzgerald and Ernest Hemingway. A good editor is someone who is sympathetic to author's goals but challenges him/her on the choices made in the manuscript. I have read a lot of "difficult fiction" so I am not a stranger to avant-garde, but I find that much of Morrissey's novel's obtuseness is not intentional but is due to the lack of criticism, both internal and outernal. If you think that List of the Lost is just dandy and that is an opinion truly based on the text and not on the idea that Morrissey is infallible, then okay. It's not an opinion that is shared by many, which of course doesn't automatically mean that you're wrong.

Racism against whitey is currently actively encouraged and celebrated.

That's why the whole concept of 'racism' is a con.

It would be better off renamed for what it really is irl: jealousy and hatred - usually directed at whites who are a global minority.

She's a f***ing disgrace tbf...she should be removed from LinkedIn.
sarahsahim

Back
Top Bottom