Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

DjxZf8AX4AA0_91.jpg:large

This is the a member of the New York Times editorial board. Reminder you are allowed to be as racist as possible against white people and ONLY white people.

People smear deserving people all the time and it doesn’t make it right. Brietbart is a terrible propaganda info outlet. They put out all kinds of pseudo news and are just terrible. Like good police officers any decent people at britebart are just gonna be gobbled up and tainted by what goes on there. Now morrissey dislikes the guardian, And I do think the personal campaigns are just silly and biased, and I’m sure he wants to believe this but I can’t find the will to defend britebart even if I was sure it was true

And so even the thinned veil falls. Morrissey now defends Breitbart in order to attack The Guardian and posts it for all the world to see. There have been concerted efforts within this forum to promote alt-right ideology and also apologist rants supporting alt-right, convicted paedophiles. It seems Breitbart agrees. Morrissey is an alt-right mouthpiece and I am ashamed that I was once a fan of this stupid, hateful man.

"Milo Yiannopoulos worked for Breitbart from 2014 until 2017 ....

According to hundreds of emails by Yiannopoulous leaked by Buzzfeed in late 2017, Yiannopoulos repeatedly solicited white nationalists, such as American Renaissance editor Devin Saucier, for story ideas and editing suggestions during his tenure at Breitbart.[12] The emails show that this was an effort to appeal to a racist readership through dog-whistling .....

Yiannopoulos has been accused of being an apologist for or supporting paedophilia. The allegation arose from several video clips in which he said that sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and adult men and women can be "perfectly consensual" and positive experiences for the boys"

Yes, he's not a misogynist, although his extreme disdain for heterosexual marriages has led him to say awful things about brides & grooms.

Autobiography is full of disgust about the female body. If Morrissey doesn't like some woman, he usually peppers his bile with some very crude comments about her body, usually about being fat and/or sex-greedy. Remember that charming bit about how during sex women just lie there like tar pits or open graveyards expecting the male to be full of gratitude for that? This disgust is also apparent in the hysterically inept sex scenes in List of the Lost.

I don't know whether that makes him a misogynist, but the man definitely has some serious issues. Which of course we all knew already.

Autobiography is full of disgust about the female body. If Morrissey doesn't like some woman, he usually peppers his bile with some very crude comments about her body, usually about being fat and/or sex-greedy. Remember that charming bit about how during sex women just lie there like tar pits or open graveyards expecting the male to be full of gratitude for that? This disgust is also apparent in the hysterically inept sex scenes in List of the Lost.

I don't know whether that makes him a misogynist, but the man definitely has some serious issues. Which of course we all knew already.

Indeed, and his delightful comments about Gail Shea.

Found the part, which is even worse than I remembered it to be:

"Night after night like an unowned dog I would tear through the park, a creature in human form, all perilous bolt inviting danger, the bike dancing controlled flips as I gulped jets of rain–more danger, more fun. In comparison, what had girls to offer? Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you. The call of duty is all yours–to turn on and get off; to hit the spot and know the ropes; to please and be pleased; as the owners of such Bermuda Triangles do... nothing."

"Night after night like an unowned dog I would tear through the park, a creature in human form, all perilous bolt inviting danger, the bike dancing controlled flips as I gulped jets of rain–more danger, more fun. In comparison, what had girls to offer? Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you. The call of duty is all yours–to turn on and get off; to hit the spot and know the ropes; to please and be pleased; as the owners of such Bermuda Triangles do... nothing."

Yep I'd agree with Moz on this...I prefer shaven havens to be honest...but in dire times I guess you just have to make do with what's available.

All I get from this is that Morrissey is stupid, but this journalist is devious and vindictive. I've only read quickly though as am in a rush.

I think she's just plain devious, truculent and unreliable, actually.
Is she mixed race?

Heterosexuality does give him the horrors - probably worth remembering that he loves camp surrealism though. And that often his hyperbolic disgust is comedy. I like List of the Lost because I love Wilde, Firbank, Orton & I know the tradition he was writing in - fey decadence. The sex scenes were meant to be funny.

I actually prefer this snippet, which is just brilliantly hilarious, Moz is a great, skilled writer to be honest.
How many of these types have you come across in your time?

"At Stretford Jobcentre a fat-assed woman sits before me demanding to know why I left my golden
position in the underground warrens of the Inland Revenue. She is a Dunlop bloater of such walrus
proportions that I find it difficult to answer her
‘Look at you,’ she says, ‘can’t you tidy yourself up?’ and she shifts her full-figured pigginess,
with lard-arms waving and jelly-legs struggling"

Heterosexuality does give him the horrors - probably worth remembering that he loves camp surrealism though. And that often his hyperbolic disgust is comedy. I like List of the Lost because I love Wilde, Firbank, Orton & I know the tradition he was writing in - fey decadence. The sex scenes were meant to be funny.

Morrissey is an extremely talented writer but also a totally undisciplined one. He really needs an editor. In pop music the form does the editing for him, since in a song there's not that much room for words. But given a blank page, Morrissey often takes a sentence and runs with it until it stops making even any grammatical kind of sense.

Morrissey is an extremely talented writer but also a totally undisciplined one. He really needs an editor. In pop music the form does the editing for him, since in a song there's not that much room for words. But given a blank page, Morrissey often takes a sentence and runs with it until it stops making even any grammatical kind of sense.

*The former lead singer with The Smiths was once a talented writer.
Not anymore.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

You all probably know this one - but I found a great book on Morrissey's art - The Pageant of his Bleeding Heart by Gavin Hopps. It's an academic close-reading of his work & all the antitheses that he manages to hold together. If you're miserable that he's in disgrace it might cheer you up to have it confirmed that he's a great artist.

He really needs an editor

Do you mean censor?

Morrissey often takes a sentence and runs with it until it stops making even any grammatical kind of sense.’

sense? in art? rules in art ?

Anyway, He’s not supporting anyone, he’s just pointing out the workings of The Guardian. I mean, where’s his Breitbart badge?

I wouldn't agree - I think you just don't like the form he's working in - which is fair enough, it's not a popular form. He's a surrealist. A very Irish surrealist at that.

o_O

this Wong imbecile is positioning herself to join the Insane Skinny Clown Posse.:rage:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom