Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Whatever I am is better than being a sad wee hater who thinks the world is somehow improved by being nasty to an ageing Indie singer.
Is it? Is that what you think? Is it better than calling rubbish what it is and then getting on with life - rather than spending all my time on a message board, apologizing for the behaviour of ugly, angry Uncle Steve?

Tie up your clown-shoes before you take a nasty fall, Sunshine. You’re already tripping over your own ignorance.

People thinking he is 'sticking up for Brietbart' really are missing the point or are suffering some type of mild retardation.
Second time you are in Breitbart denial despite the fact they share your views. Moz is right wing and it is obvious but no one asks why that is. My simple explanation is that Damon made him read alternative news. We have no news on the past life of Damon but Moz always dated far right men.
By using a Breitbart article Moz is giving them his full support cause that is how he works. He would never have used their article if he in any way did not agree with them.
Being retarded is the same as denying the obvious here. Breitbart have been behind news for long that all turned out to be true. The development all over the world in recent years is something they've always warned us was coming and here we are.
You went down in my estimation after that comment.

M must live in such a bubble. No-one is telling him to stop with all this unpopular right wing bullshit. It certainly is impacting on sales, which he cares a lot about. I'm sure he'll continue touring etc, cos he has so many diehard fans, but he's not winning anyone new with this crap. I still love his records...only slightly less than i used to
Ever checked out his current, bubble-dwelling fan base? They’re unemployable. There’s no wonder required. You can’t effectively sell records to basement-dwelling bile-belchers without jobs, or turntables.

You can’t even sell streams to these rubes, unless they’ve got mom’s permission. Dad would have taken care of all of this, if he hadn’t split when he saw that the chromosomes were all f***ed up.

Strange times! ;)

There’s a whole new, Melvis-signed section of Pat Boone records on MPorium!

Second time you are in Breitbart denial despite the fact they share your views. Moz is right wing and it is obvious but no one asks why that is. My simple explanation is that Damon made him read alternative news. We have no news on the past life of Damon but Moz always dated far right men.
By using a Breitbart article Moz is giving them his full support cause that is how he works. He would never have used their article if he in any way did not agree with them.
Being retarded is the same as denying the obvious here. Breitbart have been behind news for long that all turned out to be true. The development all over the world in recent years is something they've always warned us was coming and here we are.
He was making the point that the newspaper that attacks him relentlessly supports a journalist who plays fast and loose with the facts. He sites a hit piece she wrote on Brietbart as supporting evidence of this of this pattern of behavior. That's about the extent of Brietbart's role in the point he is attempting to make.

Please provide a single example of something Breitbart broke, that turned out to be true.

Just one.

One day goodbye will be farewell.
That's it for me. Good bye Morrissey......
don't worry pyrotechnic like all the others you wont be missed and please close the door on the way out,theres a draught.

don't worry pyrotechnic like all the others you wont be missed and please close the door on the way out,theres a draught.
I’ll be staying until the grave is dug. ...and will enjoy tipping each of you f***-yards in on top of him, like blowing out candles that never really got to flame. ;)

If you don't think Morrissey is hate-filled I'd suggest you know very little about Morrissey. His hatred can be traced through his lyrics (on many subjects) and also his targetted statements.

You excuse his actions as confusion - a stance I suspect he'd disagree with.

I think Morrissey is ignorant but that does not give him a free pass for his actions. Ignorance is no excuse.

I'm disappointed to read that you seem to be accepting/condoning/excusing Morrissey's views and negating the fact that these types of statements can and do have real life consequences.

His lyrics are not full of sustained, unmitigated, targeted, hatred & neither is his statements. Saying mean things isn't bigotry, everyone says mean things.

I don't see how he can disagree when he backtracks so often. If he wasn't confused he'd make clear statements & he doesn't.

What real life consequences can there be when all he's done is repeat things he's read & worn the pin of a crank party? There's armies of trolls & bots out there, there's influencers with huge platforms, there's mainstream politicians spreading lies & stirring up prejudice & you think we need to bring down a 60 year old, humasexual, vegan, who was born into an oppressed religious & ethnic minority (working-class Irish Catholic), who has a well documented history of mental illness & who mostly sings about yearning & rejection?

Morrissey makes an ass of himself again... and again... and again... and again... and...

Is it? Is that what you think? Is it better than calling rubbish what it is and then getting on with life - rather than spending all my time on a message board, apologizing for the behaviour of ugly, angry Uncle Steve?

Tie up your clown-shoes before you take a nasty fall, Sunshine. You’re already tripping over your own ignorance.

You're spending all your time hating a singer. The clown-shoes are yours.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

View attachment 53550

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Narcissist racist ugly Morrissey. Exploits anything AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN TO GET HIS USELESS SELF INTO THE PAPERS.

I’ll be staying until the grave is dug. ...and will enjoy tipping each of you f***-yards in on top of him, like blowing out candles that never really got to flame. ;)
why would you blow out candles that haven't been lit yet.good stuff,you will be staying till the grave is dug,well you might have a long wait.just googled f***-yards and all I got was THE THREE MUSKAQUEERS,are you still in your big closet listening to Gloria Gaynor.

The growth of the online far right is the only subversive thing about social media, therefore the only interesting thing. Other than that it's no different to watching Big Brother or Love Island. And the left are scared because the far right works remarkably well on social media, getting its message across so more effectively than the left could ever dream of doing. Hence lots of current elite talk of how Twitter and Facebook are toxic and should be avoided for the sake of your mental health. Hilarious.

Morrissey is correct in getting his own back on the Guardian, a group that clearly hates him. And it's humorous to watch. These people do not represent the public, only a very small and deranged slice of it. Morrissey always wins these battles because the majority of the sane ordinary public agree with him. The liberal left have lost the plot .

I can't see M winning any battles. And the far-right's "interesting" and "subversive" use of social media doesn't mean I'm going to agree with their bullshit. Fake news spreads quicker than real news - doesn't mean it's worth listening to. The way FB & twitter spreads rightwing agendas can be toxic. If the left doesn't use these platforms in a similarly cynical way, they don't want to play that game, because it's wrong to do so.

You're spending all your time hating a singer. The clown-shoes are yours.
Am I, Toots? I’m expecting a f***ing fruit-salad recipe from you next.

30 seconds on here, every couple of weeks doesn’t hurt my lifestyle a bit. I get paid, either way. I bought the records. I went to the shows. I EARNED my place here. ..and let’s get one thing straight, bitch...

Melvis has become a proper f***ing douche-bag but - I’m not here to hate on the player. I’m here laughing at the played. Poor, hard-done-by Melvis has has bought your entire ass for tuppence. Stay in your lane. You keep yapping and we’ll keep laughing.

Sometimes, in life... It’s the little things. ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom