Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 25, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Nov 25, 2019 at 6:27 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
    Regards,
    FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      She's a fucking disgrace tbf...she should be removed from LinkedIn.
      [​IMG]
    2. Morrissey_Sucks
      Morrissey_Sucks
      Breitbart? Morrissey really has lost it if he supports that trash website and states anything in support of it.
      • Like Like x 4
      • Troll Troll x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      God bless Morrissey.

Haters gonna hate.
    4. StalinsPipe
      StalinsPipe
      The Guardian is centrist at best. It's reporting is usually pretty good, but it doesn't seem to be either particularly left wing or particularly right wing. It has commentators and guest articles which come from the full political spectrum (except racists).
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    5. Nerak
      Nerak
      If you're interested in the state of the SJW v. alt-right culture wars - then this Breitbart article was written by David Ng (he's a person of colour, as the Americans say) & he's been tweeting in support of Glen Greenwald & Julian Assange, both of whom are now skirting the 'alt-right' & who used to be on the 'hard left'.

Politically, the categories aren't stable anymore, there's too many trolls, bots, agitators & careerists building platforms. I will say this for Moz - he may not understand what's going on - but he knows something is going on.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Troll Troll x 1
    6. The Wild Turkey
      • Like Like x 2
    7. Nerak
      Nerak
      It's centrist in most of its news & identity left in its features.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He knows exactly what's going on, & has known for a long time...prescient.
      • Like Like x 1
    9. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny, the Guardian are left wing loons all the way down the line, dont try to obfuscate with Stalin.
    10. vegan cro spirit 444
      vegan cro spirit 444

To be expected, fresh off the mosque.:turban:
      • Dislike Dislike x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      oh his mexican fanbase must be loving that their idol is reading Breitvart for Breakfast
    12. Nerak
      Nerak
      I don't think he does. He'd be more careful. He seems to think the left & right have neatly swapped sides. He's repeating conspiracy theories as if they're facts. There's no sign he knows what a meme is, or an algorithm or shitposting or any of the other things you need to know to understand online discourse. He isn't even interacting with any of the more respectable right-wingers/centrists who could help him negotiate identity politics.

Even the fact he's obsessed with The Guardian & mainstream media, when it's the internet that puts out the most propaganda, which he seems to have become steeped in & it's the internet that can break your reputation, is a sign he doesn't really know what he's getting into. I saw a Twitter conversation where he was seriously compared to Hitler. He hasn't actually said or done anything that bad & he's being compared to a genocidal dictator.
      Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    13. because you’re white
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    14. Nerak
      Nerak
      They might be reading it themselves, the alt-right's been courting Catholics for a while (Bannon & his circle are Catholic) & it's having some success at framing the left as so anti-Catholic that The Wall is a lesser evil.
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yes, the biggest mistake being made by all the various journalists/musicians etc. commenting on Simple Steve is that he's some kind of shrewd political genius who knows exactly what he's doing.
      Believe you me, HE HASN'T GOT A F***ING CLUE. He really is stupendously thick when it comes to politics and international affairs. The Smiths had a reputation of being 'intelligent' and he certainly has intelligence in some areas of life (the human condition, relationships, family stuff), but when it comes to politics the man is an absolute idiot. It's hard to accept and it's hard to understand but it really is true. He's endorsed an extremely unpleasant party simply because they are fronted by a feminist, vegan lesbian. When it comes to politics, the man is an empty headed f***wit.
      • Like Like x 4
    16. Ketamine Sun
      • Informative Informative x 1
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I dare you say the other racist reference for 'blacks' and see what happens. It starts with an N. It rhymes with chigger. I don't like chiggers. They bite just as bad as every non-chigger that bites. :eek: Can we all just get along? o_O :crazy:
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Two Wong's don't make a white - that's all I know. :tiphat:
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Well said! :thumb:
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I hate chiggers...& chakis...& changladeckchairs, & chinny & churface & all chigrants.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1