Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 25, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Nov 25, 2019 at 6:27 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
    Regards,
    FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 25, 2019.

1. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555
      o_O

this Wong imbecile is positioning herself to join the Insane Skinny Clown Posse.:rage:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    2. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555

Skinny I know you would side up to this lowlife. Left Lies as good as you:lbf:
    3. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      I hope so. Anything to irk the Guardian
      and the haters on here.
    4. Eldritch
      Eldritch
      No, I don't mean a censor. I mean an editor, which all proper writers have, even James Joyce had.
      • Like Like x 4
      • Troll Troll x 1
    5. Doctor Tom
      Doctor Tom
      He could well be homosexual.
    6. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      When Skinny gets too old to type, this cretin can become the new mod.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    7. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny, censor is what you meant, dont be silly.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      When you turn left, you find more spin coming from the gin in this thread and forum. :crazy: Consider the source: The Guardian. :laughing: Take a detour to find safety from this nonsense: http://stream.org/woke-is-the-new-saved/. Go Breitbart! Morrissey Rules! :thumb:
      • Troll Troll x 1
    9. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot

That seems to be "Skinny's Superpower" he knows the thoughts of everybody. Destined to the rubber room.
    10. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Ok Skinny.
      Will pick it up if I ever go to Catholic Mass.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    11. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      You can be any artists ‘editor’ just by
      ignoring their work in the first place.

Anyway, what’s a ‘proper writer’ and what is an artist?
      • Informative Informative x 1
    12. Doolittle
      Doolittle
      She was referring to fourth-wave feminism, which has very little to do with equality between the sexes. There is a reason why traditional feminists such as herself, Morrissey and the majority of people reject that ideology.
      • Like Like x 1
    13. Eldritch
      Eldritch
    14. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Julia Wong’s Twitter avatar is quite appropriate.

:lbf:
    15. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Is Morrissey a ‘proper writer’ or is he an artist ?
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      What a nasty lil' biatch.

Used to be a sweet girl,
      & I'm not to blame,
      But something went jeong,
      something went jeong,
      & I know,
      I'm not to blame.
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I like this. :) The world is insane.
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Some clueless editor who doesn't understand the poetic and artistic appeal of List of the Lost as it is swooping around with a red pen and making the sentences short and palatable would deprive List of the Lost of all of its charm. Editors fix unintentional gaffes. It seems like you want the whole book reworked so it could be more accessible.

I don't think grammar and punctuation are important in any instance outside of a classroom setting. As long as you're understood, (and grammar and punctuation are just paint-by-numbers type tools to aid with understanding) I don't believe they're necessary.
      In fact, I think it can be quite beautiful and quite necessary to toss grammar and punctuation into the hog pen. First, you have to establish your mastery of these rules before you break them, just so people don't accuse you of being ignorant of them. Picasso, in his early career, painted humans that actually looked like humans, so people knew he had such capabilities when he transcended into cubist hallucinogenic masterworks which intentionally defied the traditional arrangement of the human form. They knew then that the defiance was intentional. The same applies to writers who want to discard syntax and simple rules. It's a fantastic, deliciously post-modern and meaningful stylistic choice that can make a reader really work for their money... which can only be a good thing to my humble, avant-garde little mind.

Since we're recommending readings- your article reminded me of an essay you might find interesting (also by Franzen):
      https://adilegian.com/FranzenGaddis.htm
      • Like Like x 1
    19. Nerak
      Nerak
      Well, no it doesn't. Because all the online blogs are in the same clickbait business & every one of them has dodgy story sources, scandals in the editorial staff & use tribalism to get hits. Trying to link Morrissey to paedophilia is a pretty grotesque form of guilt by association & does rather undercut your moral high-horse.
      Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
      • Like Like x 1
    20. Nerak
      Nerak
      It may be likely.