Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 25, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Nov 25, 2019 at 6:27 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
    Regards,
    FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yawn off you bore. Imagine being as isolated as you are. Megatit.
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Morrissey has unlimited stupidity. I mean, just how many nails does he need in that coffin of his?

It provides more evidence of how utterly lost he is. For The Guardian to be described as far-far left is just hilarious. A better description would be: appealing to the middle class with tumbling circulation.

For those of you that will opine "what Morrissey means is ..." do enjoy whatever delusion you conjure.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    3. Anonymouswithapologies
      Anonymouswithapologies

the one who is bullied is - morrissey.

obtuse and obsessive racist! yells** are her only trait for being journo in the guardian. morrissey was right wearing that shirt.

your grouping into left-right/black-white/day-night bores me. i don't read guardian, nor breitbart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ** there is a wandering troll on this site with similar disorder
    4. Anonymouswithapologies
      Anonymouswithapologies
      :lbf::lbf::lbf: for bold

she's a female journalist as i am kim jong un :lbf:
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Surface
      Surface
      However you choose to look at this, he has now associated himself with yet another dubious outlet,
      • Like Like x 7
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    6. Eldritch
      Eldritch
      This whole debacle has practically nothing to do with Morrissey. He's just thinking that enemies of his enemies are his friends -- even if they are right-wing racists.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    7. rifke
      rifke
      my mozzer is anything BUT a BORE. dumb broad.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    8. Nerak
      Nerak
      Katsis isn't going to reign him in, from what I've seen he's even more combative & doesn't really know what he's up against.

I loathe the online left & their platform building pile-ons as much as I loathe the alt-right's meme wars, so I don't care that he's mad at a Guardian hack - but it's obviously image madness to promote Brietbart (although, on a side note, Brietbart is like Spiked or The Spectator, it's quietly going around picking up disillusioned minorities & centrists horrified by the double standards of Identity politics & is inching itself into the mainstream).
      • Like Like x 2
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Breitbart. Really. Oh Morrissey my love, what have you become?
      • Like Like x 3
    10. Anonymouswithapologies
      Anonymouswithapologies

i agree. his name and acts are welcomely misused.

you canNOT know what he thinks, you can only guess :)

blatant points like this are left for use to those who were let to 'make you feel that your mind isn't your own'.
      • Like Like x 1
    11. Nerak
      Nerak
      I think you'd probably just get a howl of pain. He was always hypersensitive & now he's discovered social media, where the nastiest things get the most clicks. Poor sod needs rescued from algorithms & name-searching.
    12. Doolittle
      Doolittle
      Care to provide an example? And does the fact that she's a female mean she shouldn't be criticized? I don't quite understand the last part, but it sounds rather sexist to me.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    13. Radis Noir
      Radis Noir
      Morrissey is no stranger to misogyny.
      • Like Like x 2
    14. NealCassidy
    15. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Who is white and who is wong I cannot say
      • Like Like x 2
    16. Doolittle
      Doolittle
      He's actually quite the feminist, and you still haven't answered either question.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      A 'feminist' who endorses a political party whose leader (a woman, and yet) decries feminism as 'the new misogyny'.
    18. Nerak
      Nerak
      The worst thing is, it's an accurate article - so if people start calling him a racist for posting it, it's going to reinforce his belief that accusations of racism are being used to cover up facts & impose ideology.
    19. Nerak
      Nerak
      Yes, he's not a misogynist, although his extreme disdain for heterosexual marriages has led him to say awful things about brides & grooms.
    20. gashonthenail
      gashonthenail
      Isn´t it funny how those who like to constantly accuse others of being racist, often use blatantly racist language themselves. Skinny - over to you...
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1