Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 25, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Nov 25, 2019 at 6:27 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
    Regards,
    FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Eldritch
      Eldritch
      So he's a spokesman for Breitbart now. How utterly sad.
      • Like Like x 14
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      ????
      • Like Like x 3
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    3. Surface
      Surface
      I assumed he was having another go at The Guardian but have just read about Breitbart on Wiki. He really is fucking wreck less, as he has now given The Guardian an opportunity to run another Morrissey headline

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News
      • Like Like x 8
    4. Eldritch
      Eldritch
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      Sticking up for Breitbart? Fuck him. Is there anyone left who doesn't think he's a far-right apologist now? The evidence is right above you. On a broader point - his source of information is so narrow, so pointed, that he thinks everything else is a lie and the enemy. Imagine. Imagine being that isolated - surrounded by people you've paid to tell you you're right...

Anyone who thinks otherwise might like to go to this event featuring some of his favourite people.

[​IMG]
      Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
      • Troll Troll x 12
      • Like Like x 8
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    6. lanterns
      lanterns
      she is the one who called him a racist. i would have prefered his own thoughts put into words as an explanation without the help of obscure media outlets as verbal support. but then, he does what he does, and i'm not his mama in emotional symbiosis to tell him differently.
      Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
      • Like Like x 7
    7. Thewlis
      Thewlis
      Nice to quote The Cure there.
      Lost in a forest, all alone :)
      • Like Like x 3
    8. Radis Noir
      Radis Noir
      I was thinking earlier that M hadn't said anything stupid for a few weeks and I was wondering if Katsis had finally managed to rein him in. Oh no. I mean, publicly sticking up for Breitbart? I didn't read far into the Breitbart piece, not wanting to sully myself, but their description of the Guardian as 'far-left' is so laughable that why would anyone take them seriously to begin with?
      So Morrissey has once again allied himself with the racist far-right and has once again kicked the wasps' nest. His need to constantly play the victim is becoming worryingly ingrained and tediously predictable.
      • Like Like x 7
      • Informative Informative x 1
    9. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      far left far right its all a bag of shite.cant be bothered with this mince,another thread that will run for days.
      • Like Like x 10
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    10. Anonymouswithapologies
      Anonymouswithapologies

only thing sad is your using of the term.

well, do you think he has right to point out at an example of continuous bloody media hackle against him? obviously not.

you wait till the pope says something about morrissey.
    11. Ben Budd
      Ben Budd
      oh no
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    12. Action is my first name
      Action is my first name
      Wow. How can you be so intellectually dishonest in furthering your hate? There’s a special place in hell for Julia Carrie Wong.
      • Like Like x 1
    13. Anonymouswithapologies
      Anonymouswithapologies

only thing sad is your using of the term.

well, do you think he has right to point out at an example of continuous bloody media HECKLE against him? obviously not.

you wait till the pope says something about morrissey.
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Whatever you are, I am the opposite.
      • Like Like x 1
    15. Radis Noir
      Radis Noir
      But there isn't. At least there hasn't been anything new in the Guardian about him. What has happened here is that Wong wrote an article detailing how Facebook still tolerates far-right groups despite claiming to the contrary. Breitbart and other racist sites have taken issue with this and launched numerous, often racist, attacks on Wong. Because Wong previously tweeted something derogatory about Morrissey he has now weighed in with Breitbart against Wong, presumably to 'get his own back.'
      He's just getting involved with some far-right bullies and helping them give Wong a good kicking. What a man, eh? Getting involved in the racist bullying of a female journalist? Are there no depths to which he won't sink in pursuit of utterly destroying his career?
      • Insightful x 6
      • Like x 4
      • Informative x 2
      • Funny x 1
      • Redundant x 1
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      julia's avatar appears to be her in a trash can. bout right.
      • Like Like x 1
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He has allied himself with some real racist scum who are deriding this journalist’s ethnicity and gender. Prediction: his label will drop him. It’s no accident his single wasn’t released.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    18. Thewlis
      Thewlis
      Don’t play dumb. It is Wong who wrongly called Moz ‘racist twat’ in a tweet (as shown above), a depth to which not even The Guardian itself has sunk. Now someone exposes her other ‘articles’ are also horribly biased, which looking at her Twitter will not surprise anyone. She’s more like an activist than a journalist. Good for her, but hardly an excuse for ‘more lies’.
      • Insightful Insightful x 3
      • Like Like x 2
    19. Pokey
      Pokey
      Log off this website
      • Like Like x 8
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1