Morrissey Central: "The Guardian of Hate" (October 10, 2019)

THE GUARDIAN OF HATE

October 10, 2019

"I am sorry that you are forced to tolerate the views of The Guardian Of Hate, and I am sorry that I cannot retaliate, but - I am nothing, and I have no human rights.
The person described by The Guardian Of Hate is not me, and their stance attributed to me is not mine. But, pleased be warned: they are having great fun and they will not STOP.

I am surprised that IPSO regulations allow the Sinn Fein "ourselves alone" tactics of The Guardian Of Hate to continue, and whereas it is my view that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I did not believe - until now - that UK law permits public actions in public spaces that call for a British citizen to be killed, or even discriminated against.
It is true that I do not support the Monster Raving Labour Party, and nor could I possibly ever approve of Halal (being of sound mind), but if the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion, then The Guardian Of Hate are exactly whom they claim to disapprove of.

Finally, if The Guardian Of Hate decide that you are their quarry, I wish you more media support than I have so far received."

MORRISSEY
10 October 2019.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/244309-the-guardian-of-hate

The Guardian's most recent article regarding Morrissey was on Oct. 2:

Morrissey ejects anti-far-right protester from Portland concert
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...nti-far-right-protester-from-portland-concert

Regards,
FWD.

Nope, the collapse in UK sales from High School to California Son. 25,000 for the former - 8,000 for the latter. Both had similar reviews and airplay. First week sales but they both immediately plummeted. If anything, it's more than 60%. The sales collapse was mirrored by the sales of the disastrous cancelled UK tour in summer 2018. Unlike Phil Skinny (I'm not him), I want Morrissey to recover from this disaster but there's only one way of doing that. Unambiguously and completely retract all support for far-right political parties and figureheads (Waters, Farage, Robinson etc.). Otherwise, it really is over.
It IS over. Don’t even bother to cling to any hope he’ll recover, because he won’t.

We must accept that this sort of thing will be happening on a regular basis, and we must also accept that it's a crime to stand against it, either that or go to prison. The UK belongs to foreign people now, I'm looking to leave at some point, don't fancy living in a Muslim country, as I think Islam is shit.
That mindset is the Great Replacement in action. The globalist establishment wants a 'new internationalised society' composed of migrants, Muslims, Africans and the various other favoured groups of identity politics. They want ordinary British white people to leave.

Around two decades back when kids began carrying mobile phones in London they would be constantly robbed by black gangs. This alone cleared out a lot of white families who suddenly believed London wasn't safe enough to bring up a family. It was noticeable very quickly. Schools became non-white almost overnight. The London census result of 2011 was a national shock, but only by those distracted by other things. With terrorism, knife crime and underage county lines drug dealing, it ramps up the run-to-the-hills mindset even more.

That mindset is the Great Replacement in action. The globalist establishment wants a 'new internationalised society' composed of migrants, Muslims, Africans and the various other favoured groups of identity politics. They want ordinary British white people to leave.

Around two decades back when kids began carrying mobile phones in London they would be constantly robbed by black gangs. This alone cleared out a lot of white families who suddenly believed London wasn't safe enough to bring up a family. It was noticeable very quickly. Schools became non-white almost overnight. The London census result of 2011 was a national shock, but only by those distracted by other things. With terrorism, knife crime and underage county lines drug dealing, it ramps up the run-to-the-hills mindset even more.
It really pisses me off when you have the Skinny fella on here, Dave (untalented turd) Haslam, and Billy (Big Nose) Bragg, plus Corbyn and other non entities like Lilly Allen banging the drum for more immigration, hopefully one of these people will have a bomb go off in their face, or a knife plunged in their back, not everyone is totally f***ing stupid.

It really pisses me off when you have the Skinny fella on here, Dave (untalented turd) Haslam, and Billy (Big Nose) Bragg, plus Corbyn and other non entities like Lilly Allen banging the drum for more immigration, hopefully one of these people will have a bomb go off in their face, or a knife plunged in their back, not everyone is totally f***ing stupid.

Wow, what a c*** you are.

Reading stuff on here posted by yourself, you come across as a complete Prize Idiot, I won't take anything you say seriously at all, your a total prat, f***in fool.

I’d rather be a fool than a c*** who hopes people get blown up or stabbed in the back!

Last edited:
I’d rather be a fool than hope people get blown up of stabbed in the back, you absolute c***.
You know my point, I don't want anyone attacked but Prize Idiots like yourself promote it, you stupid little f***er.

I’d rather be a fool than a c*** who hopes people get blown up of stabbed in the back!
You mean you wouldn't want to see Lily Allen blown into tiny pieces by the kind of people she was tearfully welcoming into the country in a display of rich guilt?

The only sad thing is that it's always ordinary people in shopping centres, arenas or on the street, people who have no voice or say in what happens in their own country, who get targeted by these scum.

If for once, just once, they set their sights on the rich professional virtue signallers like Allen, Lineker or Rowling, it wouldn't be much of a tragedy at all.

Last edited:
He's off his f***ing nut.

Moz is quite right that the Guardian are obsessed with him. It's a hate campaign by ex-fans.

They should respect his opinions.

If you only didn't say all the bad things you said in the past, things would be easier for you now Mr Morrissey! Now is very late, very late, maybe in the next life, maybe in the next life!
Morrissey is a lucid dreamer and “bad things” are just words. His compassion for all life, especially for animals, and creativity in life is all I need to know and care to know to always be a lifelong fan. When lucid dreaming happens to me, my heart explodes from the good of it all! We all have the capability to be lucid dreamers if we really want to. It’s so fun!

Silly Steven claiming that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Except at one of your concerts? Silly old prick. And then he cancels the following one because his vagina is still sore. What an utter cock this old f** has become.

good riddance

May a blazing hotel fire consume you or an M-5 Pile-up doom you ! Like that 1 Morrissey ?

Sakes ! "A bomb going off in its face"? Far too kind you are. We wish them a broom stick raped up their shoots and stuck out their throats....on FIRE...With bad haircuts ! Not bad eh Moz ? !

Nope, the collapse in UK sales from High School to California Son. 25,000 for the former - 8,000 for the latter. Both had similar reviews and airplay. First week sales but they both immediately plummeted. If anything, it's more than 60%. The sales collapse was mirrored by the sales of the disastrous cancelled UK tour in summer 2018. Unlike Phil Skinny (I'm not him), I want Morrissey to recover from this disaster but there's only one way of doing that. Unambiguously and completely retract all support for far-right political parties and figureheads (Waters, Farage, Robinson etc.). Otherwise, it really is over.

Moz likes Maxine Waters ? Really ? So why are snowflakes so moody about Morrissey ?

f***, the mouthy munter is back. She never misses a Moz inspired opporunity for a racist rant What a turd.

Back
Top Bottom