Morrissey Central: "The Guardian of Hate" (October 10, 2019)

THE GUARDIAN OF HATE

October 10, 2019

"I am sorry that you are forced to tolerate the views of The Guardian Of Hate, and I am sorry that I cannot retaliate, but - I am nothing, and I have no human rights.
The person described by The Guardian Of Hate is not me, and their stance attributed to me is not mine. But, pleased be warned: they are having great fun and they will not STOP.

I am surprised that IPSO regulations allow the Sinn Fein "ourselves alone" tactics of The Guardian Of Hate to continue, and whereas it is my view that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I did not believe - until now - that UK law permits public actions in public spaces that call for a British citizen to be killed, or even discriminated against.
It is true that I do not support the Monster Raving Labour Party, and nor could I possibly ever approve of Halal (being of sound mind), but if the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion, then The Guardian Of Hate are exactly whom they claim to disapprove of.

Finally, if The Guardian Of Hate decide that you are their quarry, I wish you more media support than I have so far received."

MORRISSEY
10 October 2019.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/244309-the-guardian-of-hate

The Guardian's most recent article regarding Morrissey was on Oct. 2:

Morrissey ejects anti-far-right protester from Portland concert
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...nti-far-right-protester-from-portland-concert

Regards,
FWD.

Not being funny here but what exactly could Steve reasonably object to in this article? It just compiles all the things he's done and said the last 18 months or so.

He'd better spend some of his money on good reporting. Quality journalism doesn't come for free. It's a job, and a bloody difficult one too. (And The Guardian is surely not the worst newspaper in Britain.) Morrissey himself couldn't do it, for instance. And how much did you guys pay for news in the past week? Well?

That's lovely.......meanwhile......in the real world....Manchester today has received some of the benefits of the liberal, left-wing multiculturalism libtards like you are in love with.

Once again the racist that is Hofmann pipes up from the sidelines. Morrissey gave voice to this cretin with his endorsement of For Britain. No doubt Hofmann's alter ego f***fountain will also make a racist appearance. Sigh.

Anyone else notice this?

Confused as to why lying was changed to mistaken...within a matter of a few minutes? Hmmm
Stand down Sherlock! I often edit my own posts after re-reading them (it's called free will) and whilst you are 'hmmming', care to explain how that changed my point whatsoever!? My interest in this thread extends only to pointing out to someone that the member they were accusing of lying was not and that the information was readily available to ascertain said.
Regards,
FWD.

Re: the statement you'd like: formally stating I have posted here for years via only one account will be lost on any of the people daft enough to believe invented mythos over facts.
It's all the rage apparently.
Now I must be off - got a crossword to finish.
Hmmm...

Brace yourselves, everyone. And for his next act of immature petulance, Hoffman will deploy a meme illustrating that he must be a steroid cream addict, being as thin-skinned as he is.
Not using yer Milo Yiannopoulos avatar anymore? I’m reliably informed the bailiffs were hot on your tail. Being in debt to the tune of $4m must involve a lot of sex work in order to pay it off. :rolleyes:

CB6bfdXhrmaC.png

Lol, any Corbynite fans [of Morrissey, or other] wouldn't know what Corbyn actually stands for...as is the case with Corbyn himself, FFS...he's as confused as Skinny & his clowns, & vice versa.
...and this 60% figure you keep quoting comes from where, again? Ah yes, thin f***ing air as per usual.
I preferred you Skinny when you were taking your meds, which made you talk sense from time to time.

Nope, the collapse in UK sales from High School to California Son. 25,000 for the former - 8,000 for the latter. Both had similar reviews and airplay. First week sales but they both immediately plummeted. If anything, it's more than 60%. The sales collapse was mirrored by the sales of the disastrous cancelled UK tour in summer 2018. Unlike Phil Skinny (I'm not him), I want Morrissey to recover from this disaster but there's only one way of doing that. Unambiguously and completely retract all support for far-right political parties and figureheads (Waters, Farage, Robinson etc.). Otherwise, it really is over.

"But that a camel-merchant should stir up insurrection in his village; that in league with some miserable followers he persuades them that he talks with the angel Gabriel; that he boasts of having been carried to heaven, where he received in part this unintelligible book, each page of which makes common sense shudder; that, to pay homage to this book, he delivers his country to iron and flame; that he cuts the throats of fathers and kidnaps daughters; that he gives to the defeated the choice of his religion or death: this is assuredly nothing any man can excuse, at least if he was not born a Turk, or if superstition has not extinguished all natural light in him."

Voltaire.

"But that a camel-merchant should stir up insurrection in his village; that in league with some miserable followers he persuades them that he talks with the angel Gabriel; that he boasts of having been carried to heaven, where he received in part this unintelligible book, each page of which makes common sense shudder; that, to pay homage to this book, he delivers his country to iron and flame; that he cuts the throats of fathers and kidnaps daughters; that he gives to the defeated the choice of his religion or death: this is assuredly nothing any man can excuse, at least if he was not born a Turk, or if superstition has not extinguished all natural light in him."

Voltaire.
Don't drink anymore you will embarrass yourself.

Moz ain't in the mood to listen to these cherry pickin' cornballs uncouth characterizations.
They should've listened to Moz singin' You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side...
"Someone kindly told me you're so tired/ Of left and the right"

That's lovely.......meanwhile......in the real world....Manchester today has received some of the benefits of the liberal, left-wing multiculturalism libtards like you are in love with.

View attachment 53024
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50014205
We must accept that this sort of thing will be happening on a regular basis, and we must also accept that it's a crime to stand against it, either that or go to prison. The UK belongs to foreign people now, I'm looking to leave at some point, don't fancy living in a Muslim country, as I think Islam is shit.

Stand down Sherlock! I often edit my own posts after re-reading them (it's called free will) and whilst you are 'hmmming', care to explain how that changed my point whatsoever!? My interest in this thread extends only to pointing out to someone that the member they were accusing of lying was not and that the information was readily available to ascertain said.
Regards,
FWD.

Re: the statement you'd like: formally stating I have posted here for years via only one account will be lost on any of the people daft enough to believe invented mythos over facts.
It's all the rage apparently.
Now I must be off - got a crossword to finish.
Hmmm...

That's good to know. I think most of us would have given up on the site months ago if it wasn't for you.

Thanks for all you do - it is very much appreciated.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom