Morrissey Central: "The Guardian of Hate" (October 10, 2019)

THE GUARDIAN OF HATE

October 10, 2019

"I am sorry that you are forced to tolerate the views of The Guardian Of Hate, and I am sorry that I cannot retaliate, but - I am nothing, and I have no human rights.
The person described by The Guardian Of Hate is not me, and their stance attributed to me is not mine. But, pleased be warned: they are having great fun and they will not STOP.

I am surprised that IPSO regulations allow the Sinn Fein "ourselves alone" tactics of The Guardian Of Hate to continue, and whereas it is my view that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I did not believe - until now - that UK law permits public actions in public spaces that call for a British citizen to be killed, or even discriminated against.
It is true that I do not support the Monster Raving Labour Party, and nor could I possibly ever approve of Halal (being of sound mind), but if the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion, then The Guardian Of Hate are exactly whom they claim to disapprove of.

Finally, if The Guardian Of Hate decide that you are their quarry, I wish you more media support than I have so far received."

MORRISSEY
10 October 2019.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/244309-the-guardian-of-hate

The Guardian's most recent article regarding Morrissey was on Oct. 2:

Morrissey ejects anti-far-right protester from Portland concert
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...nti-far-right-protester-from-portland-concert

Regards,
FWD.

Any Corbynite Morrissey fan would be among the 60% of his fan-base who have jumped ship by now, given his clearly stated allegiance to a political party which is the complete opposite of everything that Jeremy stands for.

Lol, any Corbynite fans [of Morrissey, or other] wouldn't know what Corbyn actually stands for...as is the case with Corbyn himself, FFS...he's as confused as Skinny & his clowns, & vice versa.

...and this 60% figure you keep quoting comes from where, again? Ah yes, thin f***ing air as per usual.

I preferred you Skinny when you were taking your meds, which made you talk sense from time to time.

what the f*** is this shit

Ps This FWD account of yours is obviously your 'pro' Morrissey account, which you use because the reality is, you are still a Morrissey fan, and you have always loved to be at the forefront on here. I can't believe no one else has worked it out. Don't worry, no one will care.

That is what you call an interesting theory...one pro, one anti, self governing, admin rights, multiple accounts/bots/clones/clowns, keeps the traffic on site...this place is full of loons & players.

Famous when dead

Peter isn't lying, the information is there on Twitter by the person concerned / 'that' site's blog and further confirmed by Billy Bragg.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous when dead said:

Peter isn't mistaken, the information is there on Twitter by the person concerned / 'that' site's blog and further confirmed by Billy Bragg.

Anyone else notice this?

Confused as to why lying was changed to mistaken...within a matter of a few minutes? Hmmm

If you only didn't say all the bad things you said in the past, things would be easier for you now Mr Morrissey! Now is very late, very late, maybe in the next life, maybe in the next life!

“If the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion...”

Bans someone from his own show for having a different opinion.
Goes on a rant about British press planting said person.
Goes on another rant about Christ knows what.

I’d say he’s pretty much hoist by his own petard.

Not only that, but he’s so far down his own rabbit hole, surrounded by people he’s paid not to disagree with him, that he’s finally gone moon howling, Alex Jones style batshit mad.

But it’s not all bad news. I note with some amusement that Simon Wratten’s account has been banned from Twitter. Such a shame.
Yes Brexit will mean the poooor British will not have access to Bog Rolls. You are lucky, you have the Guardian. Your childhood will be relived, enjoy :rock::oops::thumb:

Well that's an interesting statement, & a huge sweeping generalisation to make...just how many fans 'here in the UK' have you actually met?

I, for one, am not a 'Labour-voting Corbynite' & I suspect there are many others who don't fit that profile.
I think your argument is seriously flawed, to the point of being meaningless.

Well, clearly we have never met and I am talking from my own experience, Mr Anonymous. I don't think that exactly renders the argument meaningless though.

Oh, you mean the twitter account @TheRatsBack is banned, well that's something entirely different, and not what Peter stated at all. However, you and Skinny; who are actually the same person, ie Peter Finan, are still wrong as The Rat isn't banned from Twitter - granted he was, but the ban was lifted days ago. Poor Peter, you are always behind with the facts. That "much amusement" didn't last long now, did it.

Ps This FWD account of yours is obviously your 'pro' Morrissey account, which you use because the reality is, you are still a Morrissey fan, and you have always loved to be at the forefront on here. I can't believe no one else has worked it out. Don't worry, no one will care.

Hmm it does make sense as Peter is clearly a complete headcase, but I sincerely hope not...FWD has always come across as a very decent bloke whilst Peter is a twat.

Any Corbynite Morrissey fan would be among the 60% of his fan-base who have jumped ship by now, given his clearly stated allegiance to a political party which is the complete opposite of everything that Jeremy stands for.

You might think so - and no doubt some have jumped ship - but not all by any means. Where does this 60% figure come from?

Oh, you mean the twitter account @TheRatsBack is banned, well that's something entirely different, and not what Peter stated at all. However, you and Skinny; who are actually the same person, ie Peter Finan, are still wrong as The Rat isn't banned from Twitter - granted he was, but the ban was lifted days ago. Poor Peter, you are always behind with the facts. That "much amusement" didn't last long now, did it.

I did, that's why I stopped voting 'troll' to his posts. Maybe he's not well mentally or he's doing business or he plays a role in another scheme. But I don't like when old members vote 'trol' in my posts with alt usernames. At least have the decency of using the same username you use to post. It's basic forum etiquette along with not hacking people.

Last edited:
Hmm it does make sense as Peter is clearly a complete headcase, but I sincerely hope not...FWD has always come across as a very decent bloke whilst Peter is a twat.

Yep I feel this way too...I'd be so disappointed if it turned out to be the case (truly, truly disappointed), like you I think fondly of FWD, good egg etc., whereas with Pete..

...but maybe this is what has been referred to above; the ying & yang of moz-solo?

I think we need a statement from FWD to set the record straight.

I did, that's why I stopped voting 'troll' to his posts. Maybe he's not well mentally or he's doing business or he plays a role in another scheme. But I don't like when old members vote 'trol' in my posts with alt usernames. At least have the decency of using the same username you use to post. It's basic forum ettiquete along with not hacking people.

Good call, count3

No, the definition of “racist” is someone who makes specious generalizations based on ethnicity, like this old bag of starch and bitterness. He won’t support Labour but he’s happy to publicize a party who have had actual Nazis in their ranks and who had a Holocaust-denier speak at their party conference. This delusional old fart needs someone to speak some uncomfortable truths to him. If Kirsty Maccoll were alive I suspect she’d give him a flea in his ear. Doesn’t he have any actual friends rather than sycophants?

That's lovely.......meanwhile......in the real world....Manchester today has received some of the benefits of the liberal, left-wing multiculturalism libtards like you are in love with.

EGmivzrWoAE16hr.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50014205

Last edited:
The problem is not that he does‘nt support the Labour, the problem is that he DOES support For Britian and the evil Anne Marie Waters. Which many of us will never unsterstand. It‘s that easy, you silly old man! Still love you though.

Why is Ane Marie Waters evil? How is she worse than someone that has supported terror orgs in the past and is promising to flood the UK with millions of immigrants?

Why is Ane Marie Waters evil? How is she worse than someone that has supported terror orgs in the past and is promising to flood the UK with millions of immigrants?
So says the descendant of supposedly "good immigrants" gone loopy. :crazy:

:lbf:
Benny, the British butcher..... I’m sorry I spoke about you and your mother the way I did yesterday... in reflection i really wanted to hurt you, and i did , but..... you took it very well , so well done son ... nobody ever called me bazza.... I’m sure we can do business. Much love to my mozzer as always, take care me benny

I can’t take anyone from Carlisle seriously. And a Barry, to do. :lbf::lbf:
The capital of incest

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom