Morrissey Central: "The Guardian of Hate" (October 10, 2019)

THE GUARDIAN OF HATE

October 10, 2019

"I am sorry that you are forced to tolerate the views of The Guardian Of Hate, and I am sorry that I cannot retaliate, but - I am nothing, and I have no human rights.
The person described by The Guardian Of Hate is not me, and their stance attributed to me is not mine. But, pleased be warned: they are having great fun and they will not STOP.

I am surprised that IPSO regulations allow the Sinn Fein "ourselves alone" tactics of The Guardian Of Hate to continue, and whereas it is my view that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I did not believe - until now - that UK law permits public actions in public spaces that call for a British citizen to be killed, or even discriminated against.
It is true that I do not support the Monster Raving Labour Party, and nor could I possibly ever approve of Halal (being of sound mind), but if the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion, then The Guardian Of Hate are exactly whom they claim to disapprove of.

Finally, if The Guardian Of Hate decide that you are their quarry, I wish you more media support than I have so far received."

MORRISSEY
10 October 2019.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/244309-the-guardian-of-hate

The Guardian's most recent article regarding Morrissey was on Oct. 2:

Morrissey ejects anti-far-right protester from Portland concert
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...nti-far-right-protester-from-portland-concert

Regards,
FWD.

“If the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion...”

Bans someone from his own show for having a different opinion.
Goes on a rant about British press planting said person.
Goes on another rant about Christ knows what.

I’d say he’s pretty much hoist by his own petard.

Not only that, but he’s so far down his own rabbit hole, surrounded by people he’s paid not to disagree with him, that he’s finally gone moon howling, Alex Jones style batshit mad.

But it’s not all bad news. I note with some amusement that Simon Wratten’s account has been banned from Twitter. Such a shame.

@simonwratten1 - it's still there! No ban.

Peter isn't lying, the information is there on Twitter by the person concerned / 'that' site's blog and further confirmed by Billy Bragg.

20191011_101223.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

These are not the words of the Morrissey that we all grew to love and admire in the past. He’s become wrapped up in the new right wing. His reference are so out of date they only serve to belittle himself. The Guardian is far from the Labour backing newspaper it once was. Those days are well and truly over.

Also, his insistence on this repetition of name calling is rather tiresome and childish. From “Jamie Horrible” to his new Guardian handle. I don’t mind him expressing opinions about all these things, however he simply reduces his argument to that of a bully with an audience, and we are in some way made culpable. For a man of words this is very poor.

Morrissey. Get off the stage.

It’s the olde girl , moderate LP sales, huge concert goes, my daughters included, and an olde wanker like my shit poet self ... we just adore it all to be honest .... so much happiness over thirty decades...... the bestething of all is all my kids are desperate to go again..... so much love to me cos I’m paying for all the f***ing tickets, for God’s sake moz come back to Carlisle moz, it’s costing me a small fortune lad

Baz, you might need an edit, or two..."thirty decades" is...well, a long time mate [30*10=300 years], & you're not that old mate, surely. :)

Practically every Morrissey fan I meet here in the UK is a working class Labour-voting Corbynite. The funny thing about the Guardian, of course, is they hate Corbyn and his supporters with a passion - just as much as they hate Morrissey - so they actually hate both Morrissey and his fans for entirely contradictory reasons. Neither quite hits their middle-class media liberal sweet spot, I suppose.

Practically every Morrissey fan I meet here in the UK is a working class Labour-voting Corbynite. The funny thing about the Guardian, of course, is they hate Corbyn and his supporters with a passion - just as much as they hate Morrissey - so they actually hate both Morrissey and his fans for entirely contradictory reasons. Neither quite hits their middle-class media liberal sweet spot, I suppose.

Well that's an interesting statement, & a huge sweeping generalisation to make...just how many fans 'here in the UK' have you actually met?

I, for one, am not a 'Labour-voting Corbynite' & I suspect there are many others who don't fit that profile.
I think your argument is seriously flawed, to the point of being meaningless.

Trump will form the strongest trade deal with the UK ever seen. That way americans can continue to look to England for the music and fashion and movies like they always did.
Trump will form the strongest trade deal with the UK ever seen. That way americans can continue to look to England for the music and fashion and movies like they always did.
Before he accidentally sits on the red button.

Peter isn't lying, the information is there on Twitter by the person concerned / 'that' site's blog and further confirmed by Billy Bragg.

View attachment 53023

Regards,
FWD.

Oh, you mean the twitter account @TheRatsBack is banned, well that's something entirely different, and not what Peter stated at all. However, you and Skinny; who are actually the same person, ie Peter Finan, are still wrong as The Rat isn't banned from Twitter - granted he was, but the ban was lifted days ago. Poor Peter, you are always behind with the facts. That "much amusement" didn't last long now, did it.

Ps This FWD account of yours is obviously your 'pro' Morrissey account, which you use because the reality is, you are still a Morrissey fan, and you have always loved to be at the forefront on here. I can't believe no one else has worked it out. Don't worry, no one will care.

Hmmm. Is there actually an article calling for Mozzer's death in the Guardian? Or even one that can be interpreted in that way? Much as I dislike the Guardian, this seems like an overreaction, and if one is going to insist on the importance of free speech, there is at least a question as to why one would banish a protestor from one's gig. Sadly, I think the Moz is digging a big hole for himself here. That he's dared to defy the norm, I admire. That he is becoming incoherent and hypocritical, I find less admirable.

Also: "but if the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion"

That might be close to a definition of a fascist, but it's surely not the definition of a racist.

Also: "but if the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion"

That might be close to a definition of a fascist, but it's surely not the definition of a racist.

It's not the definition of a fascist either really. Morrissey seems to be taking a Humpty Dumpty approach to language. The whole rant is an incoherent, confused piece of nonsense.

Why didn't Morrissey allow the brave intelligent lady to wave her protest sign. Why did he verbally admonish her and attempt all other concert goes present to take on his manic chant against her. Her opinion wasn't in line with his own and had to be thrown out. To underline that he will not be questioned he cancelled the next show. He is the very antithesis of all he moans about. Fascism abounds in his world. From disagreeing about his political views to banning mea products at his concert eateries. Whilst he lives in a protected world.
:rolleyes:
Skinny the reports here are that the protester was taken into custody and after interrogation she confessed to having been a british media plant all along.:lbf:

Any Corbynite Morrissey fan would be among the 60% of his fan-base who have jumped ship by now, given his clearly stated allegiance to a political party which is the complete opposite of everything that Jeremy stands for.

Speaking purely as a Labour voter, I find The Guardian intolerable. Speaking as a Morrissey fan too, I’m happily anticipating the ‘paper’s’ demise—once its Brexit hysteria is exposed as propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom