Morrissey Central: "The Guardian of Hate" (October 10, 2019)

THE GUARDIAN OF HATE

October 10, 2019

"I am sorry that you are forced to tolerate the views of The Guardian Of Hate, and I am sorry that I cannot retaliate, but - I am nothing, and I have no human rights.
The person described by The Guardian Of Hate is not me, and their stance attributed to me is not mine. But, pleased be warned: they are having great fun and they will not STOP.

I am surprised that IPSO regulations allow the Sinn Fein "ourselves alone" tactics of The Guardian Of Hate to continue, and whereas it is my view that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I did not believe - until now - that UK law permits public actions in public spaces that call for a British citizen to be killed, or even discriminated against.
It is true that I do not support the Monster Raving Labour Party, and nor could I possibly ever approve of Halal (being of sound mind), but if the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion, then The Guardian Of Hate are exactly whom they claim to disapprove of.

Finally, if The Guardian Of Hate decide that you are their quarry, I wish you more media support than I have so far received."

MORRISSEY
10 October 2019.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/244309-the-guardian-of-hate

The Guardian's most recent article regarding Morrissey was on Oct. 2:

Morrissey ejects anti-far-right protester from Portland concert
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...nti-far-right-protester-from-portland-concert

Regards,
FWD.

The man is a genius and an even better artist in writing than onstage. That must have sent Skinny into orbit making fun of Labour. Mentioning Sinn Fein is fascinating and risky but he takes risks which is needed when speaking the truth.

But I wish he could leave a statement to tell his ex fans to move on but hopefully in harsher words.
Christ, if he’s better in writing than onstage these days he must be truly abysmal live.

No, the definition of “racist” is someone who makes specious generalizations based on ethnicity, like this old bag of starch and bitterness. He won’t support Labour but he’s happy to publicize a party who have had actual Nazis in their ranks and who had a Holocaust-denier speak at their party conference. This delusional old fart needs someone to speak some uncomfortable truths to him. If Kirsty Maccoll were alive I suspect she’d give him a flea in his ear. Doesn’t he have any actual friends rather than sycophants?

THE GUARDIAN OF HATE

October 10, 2019

"I am sorry that you are forced to tolerate the views of The Guardian Of Hate, and I am sorry that I cannot retaliate, but - I am nothing, and I have no human rights.
The person described by The Guardian Of Hate is not me, and their stance attributed to me is not mine. But, pleased be warned: they are having great fun and they will not STOP.

I am surprised that IPSO regulations allow the Sinn Fein "ourselves alone" tactics of The Guardian Of Hate to continue, and whereas it is my view that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I did not believe - until now - that UK law permits public actions in public spaces that call for a British citizen to be killed, or even discriminated against.
It is true that I do not support the Monster Raving Labour Party, and nor could I possibly ever approve of Halal (being of sound mind), but if the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion, then The Guardian Of Hate are exactly whom they claim to disapprove of.

Finally, if The Guardian Of Hate decide that you are their quarry, I wish you more media support than I have so far received."

MORRISSEY
10 October 2019.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/244309-the-guardian-of-hate

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...nti-far-right-protester-from-portland-concert

Regards,
FWD.

The problem is not that he does‘nt support the Labour, the problem is that he DOES support For Britian and the evil Anne Marie Waters. Which many of us will never unsterstand. It‘s that easy, you silly old man! Still love you though.

Why didn't Morrissey allow the brave intelligent lady to wave her protest sign. Why did he verbally admonish her and attempt all other concert goes present to take on his manic chant against her. Her opinion wasn't in line with his own and had to be thrown out. To underline that he will not be questioned he cancelled the next show. He is the very antithesis of all he moans about. Fascism abounds in his world. From disagreeing about his political views to banning mea products at his concert eateries. Whilst he lives in a protected world.

Oh snapes

It’s the olde girl , moderate LP sales, huge concert goes, my daughters included, and an olde wanker like my shit poet self ... we just adore it all to be honest .... so much happiness over thirty decades...... the bestething of all is all my kids are desperate to go again..... so much love to me cos I’m paying for all the f***ing tickets, for God’s sake moz come back to Carlisle moz, it’s costing me a small fortune lad

“If the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion...”

Bans someone from his own show for having a different opinion.
Goes on a rant about British press planting said person.
Goes on another rant about Christ knows what.

I’d say he’s pretty much hoist by his own petard.

Not only that, but he’s so far down his own rabbit hole, surrounded by people he’s paid not to disagree with him, that he’s finally gone moon howling, Alex Jones style batshit mad.

But it’s not all bad news. I note with some amusement that Simon Wratten’s account has been banned from Twitter. Such a shame.

Please don't go there Moz - they are just goading you. Better to just project a dignified silence....
have you never heard of suffer in silence,sometimes you have to just say f*** it lets get rhis out in the open.

I love labour ,, always and for ever ... even jezza Corbin... that’s me ... yes he’s not tony blair, I loved him so much..... I’m still f***ing labour,,, always and forever..... go jezza go jezza . I will vote for you evermore
baz I don't know what age you are but labour has changed so much from blairs new labour in 97,always been labour but I look at their front bench and its like a scene from the walking dead.from now on I will spoil my voting paper with the words f*** all politicians.friday morning rant over,need to have my porridge now.

Silly Steven claiming that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Except at one of your concerts? Silly old prick. And then he cancels the following one because his vagina is still sore. What an utter cock this old f** has become.

good riddance
do you mean good riddance in that you wont be coming back here,thank f*** for that.

"But, pleased be warned"

Somebody should have proof read this before putting it up...

I love labour ,, always and for ever ... even jezza Corbin... that’s me ... yes he’s not tony blair, I loved him so much..... I’m still f***ing labour,,, always and forever..... go jezza go jezza . I will vote for you evermore

Baz, this is probably your worst post ever, sorry.

Despite your love for the person, you've actually spelled his name incorrectly; it's Jeremy Corbyn [not Corbin].
With this, you come across as one of those generationally programmed labour voters...i.e. my dad was always labour, and his dad before, and his dad before, so that's what I'll do, etc., etc.

With respect, I don't agree with your politics I'm afraid, but I do like your support of Moz.

No offence intended, just sayin'...in a gentle way

Silly Steven claiming that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Except at one of your concerts? Silly old prick. And then he cancels the following one because his vagina is still sore. What an utter cock this old f** has become.

good riddance

Dear oh Dearie me! WTF! He's gone bonkers!!!! Thought i was till I heard this this morning! I mean what the flying F! He's gone mad! Never mind the politics, how f ing childish!!! What a dictator trying to get the kids! to bully that person out! What a knob! Im done! 30 years. Just dismayed.

The UK is a joke, I hope we abort any trade deals we have with your useless racist obsessed shit hole.

Despite the fact I live in the UK, in some ways I sort of agree with this, especially the latter part 'useless racist obsessed shit hole'...this is what it's become.

If you're not calling someone racist, or fascist, at some point during the day, then you shouldn't be living here, it seems. It's the latest fashion accessory of the snowflake loony lefts.

Another needless, Trumpish rant. If Morrissey wishes to be viewed in a better light then perhaps he should stop acting like an arch-fascist. Here he is, again, bemoaning how his right to free speech and freedom of expression have allegedly been quashed by a UK newspaper with a dwindling readership. This from a man who actively ejected a fan - respectfully protesting - from one of his shows with dreadful, braying, bullying chants. The fan had no right to free speech or freedom of expression but Morrissey, the fascist, cares not about that.

If he didn't want the negative coverage there was an obvious solution; do not treat your fans like shite in a public arena.

Morrissey - so keen to silence others. A truly vengeful creature whom I can only describe as someone I used to know who, if I saw the coming towards me, would cross the street to avoid. Morrishate. It's what he does best.

THE GUARDIAN OF HATE

October 10, 2019

MORRISSEY
10 October 2019.

Regards,
FWD.
People are entitled to their opinion but clearly, not at one of Morrissey's concerts. In a public place his very public rant towards a single protester and his actions to get the whole audience to join him could have invited a mob reaction that brought serious harm to a woman. You reveal your utter hypocrisy time and time again. I denounce you and your inhumanity.

THE GUARDIAN OF HATE

October 10, 2019

MORRISSEY
10 October 2019.

Regards,
FWD.

Why do I come here? I always wait for good news like "Morrissey has been cured!" I love most of his music, but as he sings himself "not right in the head". The Guardian even quotes him and he goes on about freedom of speech, throwing out people who are not of his opinion. Even a child sees that there is something wrong with him. What logic do his defenders follow? He is right because he has written some fantastic lyrics and melodies? Great. That gives him the right to do anything, even show hilarious contradictions. Dear God, please help him!

“If the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion...”

Bans someone from his own show for having a different opinion.
Goes on a rant about British press planting said person.
Goes on another rant about Christ knows what.

I’d say he’s pretty much hoist by his own petard.

Not only that, but he’s so far down his own rabbit hole, surrounded by people he’s paid not to disagree with him, that he’s finally gone moon howling, Alex Jones style batshit mad.

But it’s not all bad news. I note with some amusement that Simon Wratten’s account has been banned from Twitter. Such a shame.

Did you note with any amusement that Billy Bragg recently tweeted that, like Morrissey, he too would kick protestors out of one of his concerts.....but no doubt it's different for Billy, eh?

And stating that Simon Wratten is banned from Twitter is another absolute lie - prove it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom