Morrissey Central: "The Guardian of Hate" (October 10, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Oct 11, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Oct 11, 2019 at 1:18 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

THE GUARDIAN OF HATE

October 10, 2019

"I am sorry that you are forced to tolerate the views of The Guardian Of Hate, and I am sorry that I cannot retaliate, but - I am nothing, and I have no human rights.
    The person described by The Guardian Of Hate is not me, and their stance attributed to me is not mine. But, pleased be warned: they are having great fun and they will not STOP.

I am surprised that IPSO regulations allow the Sinn Fein "ourselves alone" tactics of The Guardian Of Hate to continue, and whereas it is my view that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I did not believe - until now - that UK law permits public actions in public spaces that call for a British citizen to be killed, or even discriminated against.
    It is true that I do not support the Monster Raving Labour Party, and nor could I possibly ever approve of Halal (being of sound mind), but if the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion, then The Guardian Of Hate are exactly whom they claim to disapprove of.

Finally, if The Guardian Of Hate decide that you are their quarry, I wish you more media support than I have so far received."

MORRISSEY
    10 October 2019.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/244309-the-guardian-of-hate

The Guardian's most recent article regarding Morrissey was on Oct. 2:

Morrissey ejects anti-far-right protester from Portland concert
    https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...nti-far-right-protester-from-portland-concert

Regards,
    FWD.

• Like Like x 6
    • Insightful Insightful x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Lol, any Corbynite fans [of Morrissey, or other] wouldn't know what Corbyn actually stands for...as is the case with Corbyn himself, FFS...he's as confused as Skinny & his clowns, & vice versa.

...and this 60% figure you keep quoting comes from where, again? Ah yes, thin fucking air as per usual.

I preferred you Skinny when you were taking your meds, which made you talk sense from time to time.
    2. Ben Budd
      Ben Budd
      what the fuck is this shit
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      That is what you call an interesting theory...one pro, one anti, self governing, admin rights, multiple accounts/bots/clones/clowns, keeps the traffic on site...this place is full of loons & players.
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Famous when dead

Peter isn't lying, the information is there on Twitter by the person concerned / 'that' site's blog and further confirmed by Billy Bragg.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous when dead said:

Peter isn't mistaken, the information is there on Twitter by the person concerned / 'that' site's blog and further confirmed by Billy Bragg.

Anyone else notice this?

Confused as to why lying was changed to mistaken...within a matter of a few minutes? Hmmm
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    5. CottageLove
      CottageLove
      If you only didn't say all the bad things you said in the past, things would be easier for you now Mr Morrissey! Now is very late, very late, maybe in the next life, maybe in the next life!
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yes Brexit will mean the poooor British will not have access to Bog Rolls. You are lucky, you have the Guardian. Your childhood will be relived, enjoy :rock::oops::thumb:
    7. Orson Swells
      Orson Swells
      Well, clearly we have never met and I am talking from my own experience, Mr Anonymous. I don't think that exactly renders the argument meaningless though.
      • Like Like x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Hmm it does make sense as Peter is clearly a complete headcase, but I sincerely hope not...FWD has always come across as a very decent bloke whilst Peter is a twat.
    9. Orson Swells
      Orson Swells
      You might think so - and no doubt some have jumped ship - but not all by any means. Where does this 60% figure come from?
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    10. countthree
      countthree
      I did, that's why I stopped voting 'troll' to his posts. Maybe he's not well mentally or he's doing business or he plays a role in another scheme. But I don't like when old members vote 'trol' in my posts with alt usernames. At least have the decency of using the same username you use to post. It's basic forum etiquette along with not hacking people.
      Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yep I feel this way too...I'd be so disappointed if it turned out to be the case (truly, truly disappointed), like you I think fondly of FWD, good egg etc., whereas with Pete..

...but maybe this is what has been referred to above; the ying & yang of moz-solo?

I think we need a statement from FWD to set the record straight.
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Good call, count3
    13. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      That's lovely.......meanwhile......in the real world....Manchester today has received some of the benefits of the liberal, left-wing multiculturalism libtards like you are in love with.

EGmivzrWoAE16hr.jpg
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50014205
      Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    14. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      Why is Ane Marie Waters evil? How is she worse than someone that has supported terror orgs in the past and is promising to flood the UK with millions of immigrants?
      • Interesting Interesting x 3
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      So says the descendant of supposedly "good immigrants" gone loopy. :crazy:
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      :lbf:

I can’t take anyone from Carlisle seriously. And a Barry, to do. :lbf::lbf:
      The capital of incest
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It takes guts to be gentle and kind, Hoffman. Please do bear this in mind, should you ever find that it'll be a Muslim doctor ewho's on hand to save your life. ;-)
    18. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      What does that even mean?
    19. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      I didn't even mention Muslims.
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      You made a racist remark.
      • Like Like x 1