Morrissey Central: "The Guardian of Hate" (October 10, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Oct 11, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Oct 11, 2019 at 1:18 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

THE GUARDIAN OF HATE

October 10, 2019

"I am sorry that you are forced to tolerate the views of The Guardian Of Hate, and I am sorry that I cannot retaliate, but - I am nothing, and I have no human rights.
    The person described by The Guardian Of Hate is not me, and their stance attributed to me is not mine. But, pleased be warned: they are having great fun and they will not STOP.

I am surprised that IPSO regulations allow the Sinn Fein "ourselves alone" tactics of The Guardian Of Hate to continue, and whereas it is my view that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I did not believe - until now - that UK law permits public actions in public spaces that call for a British citizen to be killed, or even discriminated against.
    It is true that I do not support the Monster Raving Labour Party, and nor could I possibly ever approve of Halal (being of sound mind), but if the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion, then The Guardian Of Hate are exactly whom they claim to disapprove of.

Finally, if The Guardian Of Hate decide that you are their quarry, I wish you more media support than I have so far received."

MORRISSEY
    10 October 2019.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/244309-the-guardian-of-hate

The Guardian's most recent article regarding Morrissey was on Oct. 2:

Morrissey ejects anti-far-right protester from Portland concert
    https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...nti-far-right-protester-from-portland-concert

Regards,
    FWD.

• Like Like x 6
    • Insightful Insightful x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Awwww. Poor little Mozzy Wozzy. Show us on the doll where the bad little antifascist touched you.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      @simonwratten1 - it's still there! No ban.
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Awww Surface...hiding behind 'anon'?...& 'plaging' my intro? W:anchor:
    4. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Peter isn't lying, the information is there on Twitter by the person concerned / 'that' site's blog and further confirmed by Billy Bragg.

20191011_101223.jpg

Regards,
      FWD.
      • Informative Informative x 4
      • Troll Troll x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Christ, that must be a first...well done Peter, I see the therapy & medication is working.
      Well done :thumb:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      And this, children, is what self-obsession leads to. o_O
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I think the rules are:
      Free Speech is permitted, but Hateful Content [Free Hate] isn't.
      Why are the rules on Morrissey-Solo different?
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      These are not the words of the Morrissey that we all grew to love and admire in the past. He’s become wrapped up in the new right wing. His reference are so out of date they only serve to belittle himself. The Guardian is far from the Labour backing newspaper it once was. Those days are well and truly over.

Also, his insistence on this repetition of name calling is rather tiresome and childish. From “Jamie Horrible” to his new Guardian handle. I don’t mind him expressing opinions about all these things, however he simply reduces his argument to that of a bully with an audience, and we are in some way made culpable. For a man of words this is very poor.

Morrissey. Get off the stage.
      • Troll Troll x 5
      • Like Like x 3
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Baz, you might need an edit, or two..."thirty decades" is...well, a long time mate [30*10=300 years], & you're not that old mate, surely. :)
      • Funny Funny x 1
    10. Orson Swells
      Orson Swells
      Practically every Morrissey fan I meet here in the UK is a working class Labour-voting Corbynite. The funny thing about the Guardian, of course, is they hate Corbyn and his supporters with a passion - just as much as they hate Morrissey - so they actually hate both Morrissey and his fans for entirely contradictory reasons. Neither quite hits their middle-class media liberal sweet spot, I suppose.
      • Interesting Interesting x 3
      • Troll Troll x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Well that's an interesting statement, & a huge sweeping generalisation to make...just how many fans 'here in the UK' have you actually met?

I, for one, am not a 'Labour-voting Corbynite' & I suspect there are many others who don't fit that profile.
      I think your argument is seriously flawed, to the point of being meaningless.
      • Like Like x 1
    12. ACTON
      ACTON
      Before he accidentally sits on the red button.
    13. ACTON
      ACTON
      Are you talking about yourself?
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Oh, you mean the twitter account @TheRatsBack is banned, well that's something entirely different, and not what Peter stated at all. However, you and Skinny; who are actually the same person, ie Peter Finan, are still wrong as The Rat isn't banned from Twitter - granted he was, but the ban was lifted days ago. Poor Peter, you are always behind with the facts. That "much amusement" didn't last long now, did it.

Ps This FWD account of yours is obviously your 'pro' Morrissey account, which you use because the reality is, you are still a Morrissey fan, and you have always loved to be at the forefront on here. I can't believe no one else has worked it out. Don't worry, no one will care.
    15. DreamingofStew
      DreamingofStew
      Hmmm. Is there actually an article calling for Mozzer's death in the Guardian? Or even one that can be interpreted in that way? Much as I dislike the Guardian, this seems like an overreaction, and if one is going to insist on the importance of free speech, there is at least a question as to why one would banish a protestor from one's gig. Sadly, I think the Moz is digging a big hole for himself here. That he's dared to defy the norm, I admire. That he is becoming incoherent and hypocritical, I find less admirable.

Also: "but if the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion"

That might be close to a definition of a fascist, but it's surely not the definition of a racist.
      • Like Like x 4
    16. Radis Noir
      Radis Noir
      It's not the definition of a fascist either really. Morrissey seems to be taking a Humpty Dumpty approach to language. The whole rant is an incoherent, confused piece of nonsense.
      • Like Like x 4
      • Troll Troll x 1
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He's lost his touch in almost everything he does. It's time to retire.
      • Troll Troll x 1
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    18. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555
      :rolleyes:
      Skinny the reports here are that the protester was taken into custody and after interrogation she confessed to having been a british media plant all along.:lbf:
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Any Corbynite Morrissey fan would be among the 60% of his fan-base who have jumped ship by now, given his clearly stated allegiance to a political party which is the complete opposite of everything that Jeremy stands for.
    20. Hovis Lesley
      Hovis Lesley
      Speaking purely as a Labour voter, I find The Guardian intolerable. Speaking as a Morrissey fan too, I’m happily anticipating the ‘paper’s’ demise—once its Brexit hysteria is exposed as propaganda.
      Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
      • Like Like x 3
      • Troll Troll x 1