Morrissey Central: "The Guardian of Hate" (October 10, 2019)

THE GUARDIAN OF HATE

October 10, 2019

"I am sorry that you are forced to tolerate the views of The Guardian Of Hate, and I am sorry that I cannot retaliate, but - I am nothing, and I have no human rights.
The person described by The Guardian Of Hate is not me, and their stance attributed to me is not mine. But, pleased be warned: they are having great fun and they will not STOP.

I am surprised that IPSO regulations allow the Sinn Fein "ourselves alone" tactics of The Guardian Of Hate to continue, and whereas it is my view that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I did not believe - until now - that UK law permits public actions in public spaces that call for a British citizen to be killed, or even discriminated against.
It is true that I do not support the Monster Raving Labour Party, and nor could I possibly ever approve of Halal (being of sound mind), but if the definition of a racist or fascist is someone who will not allow others to have an opinion, then The Guardian Of Hate are exactly whom they claim to disapprove of.

Finally, if The Guardian Of Hate decide that you are their quarry, I wish you more media support than I have so far received."

MORRISSEY
10 October 2019.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/244309-the-guardian-of-hate

The Guardian's most recent article regarding Morrissey was on Oct. 2:

Morrissey ejects anti-far-right protester from Portland concert
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...nti-far-right-protester-from-portland-concert

Regards,
FWD.

Has anyone seen an intellectual? You'll know one when you see one by their laughable self-aggrandisement.
They are mostly made up of people from quite simple backgrounds who have never met real intellectuals. It's an art of imitation along with everything else. They've not experienced enough to be real intellectuals and many of them only repeat what has always been said and done.

Lanterns.

They are mostly made up of people from quite simple backgrounds who have never met real intellectuals. It's an art of imitation along with everything else. They've not experienced enough to be real intellectuals and many of them only repeat what has always been said and done.

Lanterns.

Bravo to that.

Hey Morrissey ! What will they accuse you of next, chewing gum in class, laughing ? T.W.I.F.O.C.B.

Silly Steven claiming that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Except at one of your concerts? Silly old prick. And then he cancels the following one because his vagina is still sore. What an utter cock this old f** has become.

good riddance

Yes the retards that paid money just to get kicked out for being gammas had every right to their opinion. Being Morrissey's show, he had every right to kick them out

No, the definition of “racist” is someone who makes specious generalizations based on ethnicity, like this old bag of starch and bitterness. He won’t support Labour but he’s happy to publicize a party who have had actual Nazis in their ranks and who had a Holocaust-denier speak at their party conference. This delusional old fart needs someone to speak some uncomfortable truths to him. If Kirsty Maccoll were alive I suspect she’d give him a flea in his ear. Doesn’t he have any actual friends rather than sycophants?

No actually that's not the definition of racism. Get a dictionary and stop being a liar. All the parties you support promoted more wars and protected more pedophiles than the FB party ever has

The Future Nigeria.........I mean England football team. Brap brap.

EICmcwwWwAAM9Go.jpg

Morrissey isn’t racist you know. What’s yer beef you orrible c***?

Silly Steven claiming that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Except at one of your concerts? Silly old prick. And then he cancels the following one because his vagina is still sore. What an utter cock this old f** has become.

good riddance

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom