Morrissey Central "TATTOO, TODAY, L.A" (January 26, 2020)

0_qhzj6l.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tattoo-today-l-a

Regards,
FWD.

What a surprise, 5 pages of posts and guess what, the 3 posters who think it’s a good thing are Thewlis, Ketamine and Nerak.

Surface, nice to see you crawl outta your wet sleeping bag to post so early & join in the feeding frenzy - you & the rest of the Ovis aries crew, are just retards tbh...5 pages of thick f*** posters with fake outrage looking for anything to bad mouth Moz, yet only 3 people actually 'get it'. All the rest of you dimshit f***wits should just f*** off from this solo site & take up residence on skinnythickfux.com.
Dense. As. f***.

No further offence intended but I'm waking up in the UK now aware that the Lakers is a basketball team. It's probably not a fact I'll retain. Never seen a game in my life. Consequently I only saw a rather ill-advised tattoo.
I'm sure there are Americans who have never heard of Morrissey.
KS - the word in the song is "debt", BTW.

Seeing this now makes it impossible for Morrissey to say the media are after him. The guy hasn’t even been dead for 24 hours and he makes or approves a post like this. I haven’t used the T word towards Morrissey before, but what an out of touch Twat.
Morrissey approves it?? Lol

It's probably just "the social media manager's" way of saying Morrissey fans are in mourning for a sporting hero. It's a very oblique website.
I might agree with you, were it not for the headline, which puts the emphasis where it doesn't belong. 'Never mind the dead guy, just look at the tattoo!'

No further offence intended but I'm waking up in the UK now aware that the Lakers is a basketball team. It's probably not a fact I'll retain. Never seen a game in my life. Consequently I only saw a rather ill-advised tattoo.
I'm sure there are Americans who have never heard of Morrissey.
KS - the word in the song is "debt", BTW.

Yer, I'm the same, no idea who this guy is...some black guy who played basketball/netball & is now apparently a 'legend'...a term used all too often & too quickly that it's lost its meaning really...not too dissimilar to the word 'racist' but hey, that's another story.

I've noticed on the BBC story there's a whole raft of suck-ups looking for a mention, Obama (shock horror :rolleyes: must have a new after dinner speech to do), & even Mariah Carey - must have new album in the pipe. Usain Bolt apparently can't believe it - well he can run fats but he's a thick Jamaican...while Kanye West is saying sucky meaningless shit like "the life you've lived and all the inspiration you gave"..& even Raheem Sterling wants a mention in dispatches it seems.

But of course, press being what they are, the whole story is tarnished with "Bryant was accused of sexual assault in 2003 by a 19-year-old woman working at a Colorado resort. He denied the allegation, saying the two had consensual sex. The case was dropped after the accuser refused to testify in court. He later apologised, saying he recognised that "she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did." A subsequent civil suit was settled out of court"...so guilty then.

So in real terms he is/was married, had 4 kids, yet couldn't actually keep it in his pants & was unfaithful to his wife & kids...legend indeed!!

Another quote "He loved his family so much, and had such strong passion for the future. The loss of his beautiful daughter, Gianna, makes this moment even more devastating." Yes I see, now, he really did love his family THAT much, didn't he, b'cos you're telling me he did, so I'll believe that one. :rolleyes:

I'll not shed any tears, unlike the fakers on here doing their woke outrage bit bcos it fits their agenda. Ugh. Just 2 less pockies in the world to my mind.

One word: Disgusting.
A basketball hero and his dear daughter tragically died in a horrible accident... but the only thing that "bigmouth" focused on is just a bloody tattoo. Well done Mr.M! :clap: This is too low (even for you).

GG.

The image was circulated by the LA Times and the person concerned has posted 2 pictures of themselves via media outlets:

He was one of many filmed and photographed by the media at The Staples Center.

Regards,
FWD.

Thank you FWD as ever for giving this post context. I wasn't sure what Morrissey was supposed to have done to create such outrage on this site. The social media post of the man with the tattoo explains the situation clearly as do the American media who used his picture. Anyone who has read American media would not see anything wrong with posting this homage. E motions do run high with a tragedy like this, bless them.

One word: Disgusting.
A basketball hero and his dear daughter tragically died in a horrible accident... but the only thing that "bigmouth" focused on is just a bloody tattoo. Well done Mr.M! :clap: This is too low (even for you).

GG.

How exactly was he a 'hero'...I'm a bit confused by that one?
Did he save the US from some national disaster, or just throw balls into a net attached to a pole? Is this what constitutes being a hero over there? Wow, the words plot & lost spring to mind, & even perspective.

Still not a reasonable comparison. Paul wrote Freedom in response to something which personally affected him, he wasn't trying to twist an ancient song to fit and land a number 1. The song wasn't a hit, the album wasn't a hit either. Someone with McCartney's history is beyond this childlike need to "chase" chart positions - it's time Morrissey was too.

This probably best explains it

either way, that Morrissey Central is f***in grim. Guys, if you wanna get a credit, wonder round Manchester everyday with a Morrissey T-shirt on, it’ll make the news. Or, do what little fat hobbit Rios does, send a picture of Jack Duckworth ohotoshopped holding Wedding Bell Blues.

cringeworthy

Thank you FWD as ever for giving this post context. I wasn't sure what Morrissey was supposed to have done to create such outrage on this site. The social media post of the man with the tattoo explains the situation clearly as do the American media who used his picture. Anyone who has read American media would not see anything wrong with posting this homage. E motions do run high with a tragedy like this, bless them.
Yes indeed, context is everything. The original posts are focused on the death of Kobe. Central's post changes the context entirely: it's all about the tattoo - in case anybody missed the point, the headline is there to assist - and Kobe doesn't even get a mention.

So it was gennesyscabral who put the pic up on Insta, then someone at Central lifted the same pic to pay tribute to this guy?

The image was circulated by the LA Times and the person concerned has posted 2 pictures of themselves via media outlets:

Is that the reality of the situation??

I don't see a crime being committed in camp-Moz at all??? So all you barrack room lawyers can get off your respective high horse right now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom