Morrissey Central Super Bowl Ad (February 1, 2020)

unnamed-6_vyl7yg.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/super-bowl-ad

Monroe image first seen here:

Explanation behind PETA / Super Bowl ad issues:

https://headlines.peta.org/super-bowl-end-speciesism/

Regards,
FWD.

Won't watch this silly event this year but I have on other occasions and it's easily the number one boring sport in the world and it doesn't make any sense but all the breaks make it perfect for americans with the attention span of a fly able to fill up their bellies with more shit food and shit beer that is not even beer but in fact sugared water.

A terror attack would lift the celebrities a bit and at least make the rest of the world raise a glass.

americans will consume 1.4 billion chicken wings during the superbowl,fat bastards.

Beautiful Ad, simple yet powerful
#endspeciesism
:disappointed:
You don't wanna know the kind of species you are or the crap race you belong to.

Species and races and glad they admit their existence.

It's a great ad and sad that they couldn't just post that without the daily dead celebrity holding a Morrissey record picture beneath it.

Wassup a Boule is a great french sport passed onto the americans who all come from Europe and are unable to play the real football.

But at least the african americans have one tradition to themselves. I always wondered what the white people did during this black power event.

americans will consume 1.4 billion chicken wings during the superbowl,fat bastards.

Careful Gordo. Your hero/idol, Bruce Lee, CHOSE to become one of us. Oh, and just because all the Scottish pubs open at the crack of dawn doesn't mean you all need to start swilling pints everyday, first thing in the morning, drunk bastards.

I hope the brain
damaged team beats the other brain damaged team.

I wasn't aware that Chelsea was playing Manchester United.

It's a great ad and sad that they couldn't just post that without the daily dead celebrity holding a Morrissey record picture beneath it.

Like putting ketchup on chocolate cake...completely distasteful.

Marilyn......so sexy.

Yes.....she was.

We’ll be watching! I’ve been a 49er’s fan since I was 7 years old. Pineapple pizza and veggie tray on our menu!

GO SAN FRANCISCO!!!

We’ll be watching! I’ve been a 49er’s fan since I was 7 years old. Pineapple pizza and veggie tray on our menu!

GO SAN FRANCISCO!!!

I'm afraid I am rooting for Kansas City. Andy Reid coached for the Eagles (my hometown) and there is a lit bit of loyalty there. I can agree on some celery sticks, broccoli, and mushrooms with a ranch dressing dip. Either way...here is to a good game! :thumb::football:

Careful Gordo. Your hero/idol, Bruce Lee, CHOSE to become one of us. Oh, and just because all the Scottish pubs open at the crack of dawn doesn't mean you all need to start swilling pints everyday, first thing in the morning, drunk bastards.

I wasn't aware that Chelsea was playing Manchester United.

Like putting ketchup on chocolate cake...completely distasteful.

Yes.....she was.
Ouchh gordyboy.... that’s gotta hurt, hope you ain’t gonna take this shit... EVENNOW , said that he could batter you if it came down to a fist fight..... LOL

...and PETA spent just shy of that, via all your donations on the ad. What a waste of money.

Nobody gives a shit about your opinion though, Slim. ...least of all Americans. They’re hangry and they need some f***ing protein. Instead of spewing bile from your malnourished gob, why not open up and suck it. You’ve earned it!

Wasn’t she?! The most beautiful woman that ever existed on planet earth.
...that YOU’VE seen. Plenty of REAL women out there right now! ...all across this beautiful planet of beautiful people.

...but folks around here are only familiar with the pop-cultural pap they’ve been spoon-fed since birth. The only people they love are dead. Marilyn and Bruce? Wall-hangings in the 70s. Shoot out the star at your local hick-town carnival and you can win a Marilyn or Bruce mirror. It might be Nikki Manaj or Jay-Z now but... How very original.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom