Morrissey Central - Please Support (Animal Rights)

Joe90

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/pleasesupport

Animal Rights groups and causes dear to Morrissey's heart and ours:

PETA www.peta.org

MERCY FOR ANIMALS www.mercyforanimals.org

Sea Shepherd Global www.seashepherdglobal.org

Hunt Saboteurs Association www.huntsabs.org.uk

The Gentle Barn www.gentlebarn.org

Due to Moz's statements supporting the Animal Liberation Front/Animal Rights Militia I wonder if the A.L.F Prisoners Support Group will be added to the list?

http://www.alfsg.org.uk/

http://animalliberationfront.com/News/2006_05/BuildersAddresses-morrissey.htm

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/Practical/Shop--ToDo/Politics/morrissey.htm

http://animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Actions-UK/alfarm.htm

:crazy:There are some people at Morrissey Central who actually think people care about their hearts ? Dude, please. Stop the flow of Prozac.

If you want people to give money to help animals, how about stopping touring ? No juggling bear has ever asked anyone for 70 pounds. And Morrissey can't even juggle.

People can't support both. Get a grip, you cute (little bunch of) parasite(s).

Oh and I promise to send PETA some money, sure. It's on my to do list, right after "send half of my savings to Tom Cruise to help Scientology and the other half to the NRF to help promote mass murders."

Take the week end off, MC peeps! :lbf:

Dear Morrissey fans!

Salty salutations to you all. We hope you've all had a nice relaxing week-end.

We are the F.A, the Fishes' Association (none of us can play football very well). Surfing the net (all of us can surf really well) we couldn't help noticing that we aren't listed on MC as an organization worth making donations to. (Which is a shame, as a lot of of us enjoy listening to "Seasick yet still docked"; to us being seasick is of course highly comical. What a comedian, your Morrissea!)
Yet, we are, and we would like you to consider sparing some of your change.

Recently, for some reason, the quality of our habitat has completely deteriorated. Our water is now full of decomposing bodies. Now, while one human being drowning may be considered as an accident and then it's bubbly business ss usual for us, thousands of them is, I'm sure you'll agree, unacceptable.
Morrissea once sang about not belonging. Well, you guys don't belong at the bottom of our seas, but on dry land. We keep saying that to the people we meet but most of the time they've already stopped breathing, so it's no use.
It's getting pretty crowded down there. Last Sunday, my cousin Herbert accidentally swallowed a human toe, and he was sick for 3 days. We were afraid he would turn, not 60, like your idol, but into a zombie fish. We don't want to start eating human flesh, most of us aren't like the inbred who starred in "Jaws".

If you don't care for us fishes, and you don't care about people, you might still care about Morrissea. Well, good news! By clicking on the link below, you might save his life. As you know, Morrissea is fond of swimming. Well imagine him holidaying on the Riviera. Suddenly he fancies going for a swim in the Med. As he's a good swimmer, he swims very very far, but, not being as young as he used to be, he gets a cramp. Unfortunately, he's too far for Pamela Andrrson to hear him call ( and she's too busy discussing football tactics on the beach anyway).

Thank Goodness, a boat appears and rescues a frightened Morrissea !!!
He shares a blanket with a person and once they reach the coast invites everyone to a vegetarian restaurant to celebrate.

Sea? You're smiling with relief.

http://sosmediterranee.com/

For us creatures of the sea, for human beings, or just for Morrissea. Remember, we're all on the same boat.

Thank you, and we hope everything will go swimmingly for you kind human souls.
Lots of :fish: love from

Nemo and Dory

PS: Dory is crazy about them human babies so she'd like to welcome Miracle on board.

Dear Morrissey fans!

Salty salutations to you all. We hope you've all had a nice relaxing week-end.

We are the F.A, the Fishes' Association (none of us can play football very well). Surfing the net (all of us can surf really well) we couldn't help noticing that we aren't listed on MC as an organization worth making donations to. (Which is a shame, as a lot of of us enjoy listening to "Seasick yet still docked"; to us being seasick is of course highly comical. What a comedian, your Morrissea!)
Yet, we are, and we would like you to consider sparing some of your change.

Recently, for some reason, the quality of our habitat has completely deteriorated. Our water is now full of decomposing bodies. Now, while one human being drowning may be considered as an accident and then it's bubbly business ss usual for us, thousands of them is, I'm sure you'll agree, unacceptable.
Morrissea once sang about not belonging. Well, you guys don't belong at the bottom of our seas, but on dry land. We keep saying that to the people we meet but most of the time they've already stopped breathing, so it's no use.
It's getting pretty crowded down there. Last Sunday, my cousin Herbert accidentally swallowed a human toe, and he was sick for 3 days. We were afraid he would turn, not 60, like your idol, but into a zombie fish. We don't want to start eating human flesh, most of us aren't like the inbred who starred in "Jaws".

If you don't care for us fishes, and you don't care about people, you might still care about Morrissea. Well, good news! By clicking on the link below, you might save his life. As you know, Morrissea is fond of swimming. Well imagine him holidaying on the Riviera. Suddenly he fancies going for a swim in the Med. As he's a good swimmer, he swims very very far, but, not being as young as he used to be, he gets a cramp. Unfortunately, he's too far for Pamela Andrrson to hear him call ( and she's too busy discussing football tactics on the beach anyway).

Thank Goodness, a boat appears and rescues a frightened Morrissea !!!
He shares a blanket with a person and once they reach the coast invites everyone to a vegetarian restaurant to celebrate.

Sea? You're smiling with relief.

http://sosmediterranee.com/

For us creatures of the sea, for human beings, or just for Morrissea. Remember, we're all on the same boat.

Thank you, and we hope everything will go swimmingly for you kind human souls.
Lots of :fish: love from

Nemo and Dory

PS: Dory is crazy about them human babies so she'd like to welcome Miracle on board.

Very embarrassingdoh:.

Is the Wool and Cashmere Cardigan available to buy at the Morrissey Emporium website yet ? LOL

We caught you out Steve forget it and stop abusing animals for publicity you evil CrankFraud.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

tumblr_o00eymBu971szqwnwo1_1280.jpg

Very embarrassingdoh:.

:lbf: Hey you! Nah it's not, you're confusing me with the bloke that has the naziest sound around, one goose step beyoooooond!!
I do want to see you slap your cute bald yellow head again tho, so here's today's contribution! :)

Dear Sammy,

You have full permission to phone your uncle's accountant to say I am willing to give away all my royalties to help worthy causes. Be careful though, there's a long list of people you and your uncle like that I wouldn't dream giving money to. That's because we are, I'm sure you've noticed by now, you clever young man, very very different. Actually, your uncle had better hire someone exactly like me to tell him how that money should be spent. I'm sure I have a twin in the world, maybe even in Germany. Start looking.

If you wish to respect my will, as I'm sure you do, you are not to give any money to For Britain, mainly for this reason (but also because the leader wears awful blouses even I, who gives zero shit about clothes, object to.):

The For BriBri manifesto vows to
" End climate change religion."

Well if climate change is a religion, then I'm a proper Prophet, innit, and I have an almost good track record, so I can pretty much guarantee Waters will drown in a flash flood and have her unconscious face eaten by her ravenous doggies. Yes, well, have a closer look, religions are full of tragic deaths like that. At what age? Mmm seeing how she's asking for it, quiiiite soon, I'd say.

So, it's pointless to give any money to For Bribri, see? They'll only use it to pay for the booze at the post-funeral reception. I hate wasting money. Don't you? I'm only being practical here Sammy. (Yes, remember, total opposites.)

By the way, do this without telling your uncle. I know you've already confiscated his cheque book, there's really no need to alarm him by talking about money. Besides, you know how he loves to haggle, and the tight basterd would only give me a few hundred pesos, whereas you and I know I'm probably more in the region of 17.5 million pounds. Rough estimate based on a supposed FuddyDuddy net worth of 50 mil.

Thanks Sammy! Fare thee well. I see you've spent time on mc recently, do try to get out more, maybe enjoy the weather before it gets too hot cold dry wet windy thundery snowy, and then if it does of course stay inside making lists of videos nobody will watch.:thumb:

PS. I'm dead serious of course. There are two things I am never playful about: climate change, and money. (Vegan.Kro, who reads all my posts, will confirm this, after many indignant posts about bad hairstyles and comets and lunacy and embarrassment.)

Spend every penny wisely Sammy! Remember people got out of bed for each one of those!:guitar:

Morrissey is to animal rights what Cheech and Chong were to cannabis legalization. Just another clown, hurting his own cause.

So why isn’t this on the main page one wonders.
Who is the moderator on this site now?
Hi Thewlis. Care to explain how his current antics help animals or his causes in any way, shape, or form? I'd be curious to hear a rational argument for.
All one has to do is look around and see that the ashes are all around them- I mean- that he's no longer taken seriously by the world at large.
At what point do his pet organizations drop him? Or do you think that he's helping?

Well yes, he's done more to raise awareness about animal welfare than pretty much anyone else on the planet, certainly more than any other pop singer.
Are you aware of the song Meat is Murder? It's on the album of the same name. He still plays it to hundreds of thousands of people every year and it continues to inspire generation after generation of music lovers and sensible people alike. Jeez.

Well yes, he's done more to raise awareness about animal welfare than pretty much anyone else on the planet, certainly more than any other pop singer.
Are you aware of the song Meat is Murder? It's on the album of the same name. He still plays it to hundreds of thousands of people every year and it continues to inspire generation after generation of music lovers and sensible people alike. Jeez.
I'm speaking of 2018. Not 1985. How is his behavior raising awareness of animal rights, and how, at a time when the majority of people
view him as a casualty (to be exceptionally kind) is he changing anyone's mind? It makes me think of Robert Smith's "If Morrissey says not to eat meat, then I'm going to eat meat, because that's how much I hate Morrissey."

Coming from a completely sensible place and trying with all of my might not to be defamatory or mean, how is his behavior helpful,
when he is every bit as divisive a character as Trump? (albeit in the musical world)

Well, the Robert Smith quote says all about his character and none whatsoever about anything else. And isn't that from 1985, or much closer to 1985 than 2018 at least.
I think Morrissey's feelings on animal welfare have only increased since 1985 and are more powerful now than ever.
I have no idea what your (perceived) feeling of Morrissey as a divisive character has to do with it.
As far as I know Moz has been a love-him-or-hate-him-character as long as I have been a fan (1986) and he will always have much as much detractors as supporters, so I don't know if his current situation is so much different from that of 2008, 1998 or 1988.

Well, the Robert Smith quote says all about his character and none whatsoever about anything else. And isn't that from 1985, or much closer to 1985 than 2018 at least.
I think Morrissey's feelings on animal welfare have only increased since 1985 and are more powerful now than ever.
I have no idea what your (perceived) feeling of Morrissey as a divisive character has to do with it.
As far as I know Moz has been a love-him-or-hate-him-character as long as I have been a fan (1986) and he will always have much as much detractors as supporters, so I don't know if his current situation is so much different from that of 2008, 1998 or 1988.
My "perceived" feelings of him as a divisive character are validated with every single thing he says. Look around. Beyond this place- because it has
always been a nuthouse- and it's plain to see. The difference between his divisive nature of the past vs present is easy enough to sum up.
Sure, I used to take plenty of grief just for being a Morrissey fan. However- many, many fans are saying "this man's values do not resonate with me anymore."
You could say that the music he constantly plays says nothing to many people about their life.

And it never did, I suppose. Fair enough.
So many fans have abandoned ship this year, or 10 years ago, or 20 years ago, and so many new fans have come aboard. That's the circle of life.
However, he is a much stronger force now than he was, say 20 years, ago so I would think he will get his animal welfare-agenda accross much better now.

And it never did, I suppose. Fair enough.
So many fans have abandoned ship this year, or 10 years ago, or 20 years ago, and so many new fans have come aboard. That's the circle of life.
However, he is a much stronger force now than he was, say 20 years, ago so I would think he will get his animal welfare-agenda accross much better now.

He is losing more than he is gaining though, its been 2 weeks since Castlefield went on sale and a week since the small venues went on sale, yet not one is sold out. That was unheard of 10/20 years ago.

Not true at all. Or would you consider Battersea Power Station or Northgate Centre in Chester of 1997 in any way comparable to Ally Pally, RAH, Palladium, Leeds and Birmingham arena's of 2018?
He is bigger now than he ever was, even more so outside of the UK. He is doing his biggest capacity European show ever in Berlin in July.

Tags
animal liberation front animal rights hunt saboteurs association morrissey peta
Back
Top Bottom