Morrissey Central: "MORRISSEY, THE MIDDLE EAST." (December 3, 2019)

"To Morrissey, With Love" is the name of a photography exhibition opening on Friday 6th December at the Elham Art Gallery in the city of Ras Al Khaimah in United Arab Emirates. Elham Gallery has stated:

" (this) response from us at the gallery, and the artistic community in Ras Al Khaimah, is because we have been following with shock and concern the unjustified hate campaigns from media towards Morrissey. We have decided to stand by Morrissey, as his Muslim friends, to acknowledge that we are aware of him as a true and passionate friend, and to tell the world that we know he's not our enemy or hater, and we dedicate a group exhibition to him as thanks for being brave against this cruel and hypocritical world."

The Gallery also state that no animal products will be available at the Exhibition.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-the-middle-east

This post was first shared via @Nerak in a different thread.

Regards,
FWD.

Further info courtesy of Anon:

See also:

And Facebook:

The left is against the genocidal actions of Israel against the Palestinians, which the right seems to be less bothered by, and we all know that being anti-Israel is often confused with being antisemitic even though it's a totally different thing.

:rolleyes:

I guess Barnaby is not presently available.:popcorn:
there is no such thing as Palestine its just a bunch of terrorists in the west bank and gaza FFS.
shooting rockets into Israel, a beautiful country an oasis in the Muslim cuck desert.:thumb: there are bunch of backward Islamic countries and then you have the beautiful oasis that is Israel.:clap:
how would you like it if the crack heads on the outskirts of where you life threw petards at your window all night?:lbf:
Moz loves Israel HE WAS AWARDED THE KEY TO THE CITY OF TEL AVIV!!:highfive:

Different denominations of Muslims hate each other so to say "nobody hates Muslims" is #LowIQ
And if "one can't help but think that the Chinese are a subspecies" for their treatment of animals and halal slaughter is "approved by ISIS" then "hate" may not be the right word but how can both of those be true and yet Morrissey would not be against Muslim teachings, which is fine since it goes against pretty much everything he has said his whole career.
This is just another run of "some of my vest friends are..."

But, credit where it's due, you are correct that immigration is the issue. One can't help bur feel that Morrissey doesn't care what Muslims do to each other as long as they're not immigrating to England.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!:screamcat:

:ahhh:andifonecanthelpbutthinkthatthechinesearesubspeciesfortheirtreatmentofanimalsandhalalslaughterisapprovedbyisisthenhatemaynotbetherightwordBUThowcanbothofthosebetrueandyearmorrisseywouldnotbeagainstmuslimTEACHINGSwhichisfinesinceitgoesagainstprettymucheverythinghehassaidhiswholecareer!!!!:ahhh:

:eek:
Egypt hieroglyphics are easier to figure out:crazy:

Morrissey: Islam is an evil religion!
UAE Masochist Society (2 members, 1 who is the gallery owner): To Morrissey with love!!

Oh Karen, now I see why you spell your name backward. Up is down and left is right!

You need to tell them that - because their use of anti-semitic tropes & the abuse they heap on anyone who points it out is bringing the Labour Party into serious disrepute. And no matter how often we send out reminders, they keep doing the same thing. It's not even whack-a-mole at this point, it's all the moles screeching that they're actually squirrels. In unison.

Morrissey: Islam is an evil religion!
UAE Masochist Society (2 members, 1 who is the gallery owner): To Morrissey with love!!

Would you assume everyone in Europe was fully on board with Christianity or is it just people in other regions who only have one monolithic belief system? Because thinking they all think the same, is a lot like thinking they all look the same.

Would you assume everyone in Europe was fully on board with Christianity or is it just people in other regions who only have one monolithic belief system? Because thinking they all think the same, is a lot like thinking they all look the same.

Morrissey's statements on Islam have no subtlety. He cannot smear an entire religion with one brush and then embrace its followers as long as they express unconditional love for him.

You need to tell them that - because their use of anti-semitic tropes & the abuse they heap on anyone who points it out is bringing the Labour Party into serious disrepute. And no matter how often we send out reminders, they keep doing the same thing. It's not even whack-a-mole at this point, it's all the moles screeching that they're actually squirrels. In unison.
You've narrowed "the left" to the "Labour Party" and that's a step in the right direction. That is still a lot of people for you to accuse of antisemitism but in the same way that "zionists" is very different than "the Jews" which is different than "Israel" narrowing "the left" to the "Labour Party" is progress. I don't know really how you would determine if the Labour Party is antisemitic. Would you take a poll? What percentage would be enough to make that statement true? Over half? All?
It's complicated Karen! But I'll let "you" tell "them."

Morrissey's statements on Islam have no subtlety. He cannot smear an entire religion with one brush and then embrace its followers as long as they express unconditional love for him.

your statement had no subtlety. And he can. Because like Christianity, it's divided into sects, & it has liberals, reformers & non-believers. It's not one thing. And he can embrace whatever's available if he wants.

You've narrowed "the left" to the "Labour Party" and that's a step in the right direction. That is still a lot of people for you to accuse of antisemitism but in the same way that "zionists" is very different than "the Jews" which is different than "Israel" narrowing "the left" to the "Labour Party" is progress. I don't know really how you would determine if the Labour Party is antisemitic. Would you take a poll? What percentage would be enough to make that statement true? Over half? All?
It's complicated Karen! But I'll let "you" tell "them."

I care about the Labour Party because I'm in it & it's currently being investigated by the EHRC, while our members continue to post things that are screencapped & added to the mountain of evidence. They did a YouGov poll that found that people with left-wing voting intentions are also significantly more likely to be anti-semitic. So, there it is, all piling up around us.

Uhh que confuso todo esto,personalmente no me gustan los musulmanes,su cultura, mmm... que dilema Dios!!!! Aca no estoy con Moz,no apoyaria jamas a personas que tienen ideas tan retrogradas,las mujeres van con todo el cuerpo tapado ,los hombres las denigran las maltratan las cagan a palos ,son re machistas,el Coran permite a los tipos pegarles en caso d que sospechen ..malas acciones,.odian a los homosexuales!!!!! Son muy cerrados y extremadamente religiosos,,,por esto los considero peligrosos,y estas son algunas de las ideas obsoletas y fuera de tiempo que tienen,ya se que tal vez no todos son asi,,,pero me hace mucho ruido q sean machistas y me da nauseas cuando veo a las mujeres todas tapadas y tan oprimidass, noo se que pensar esto no puede ser apoyado,pense q a Moz no le gustaban...y no consideraba que Morrissey fuera racista al no querer que los musulmanes invadan su pais,ahora esto de una galeria en honor a Moz me suena raro,yo no me meteria con estos,son muy vengativos y la mayoria no lo debe querer por sus declaraciones y por su supuesta homosexualidad ,bisexualidad o loq sea Moz ,que para ellos es condenable,yo no iria donde me ofendieran ,esta bien que lo organizaron los que supuestamente lo admiran ,q seguramente son una minoria,pero es dificil ,yo que el agradeceria y punto no dariaa recitales donde en el fondo no es bienvenido !!! Soy re admiradora de Morrissey pero aca creo que no estoy de acuerdo!!!! Deberia informarme mas respecto de quien organiza el evento y demas ,pero no me gustan los musul..y repudio muchas de esas posturas fuera de epoca...tal vez Moz agradece y punto espero no se meta en terreno pantanoso..Moz cuidado!!!! Ahi no te metas,no te quieren!!

You are merely referring to 'pluralism,' yes?

Hay Moz Moz mi cantante favoritoo que complejo todoo !!!!! Mozuchiss nooo!!!! Reflexion y accionn!!!! Venite a Buenos Aires,que aqui sos bienvenidoo!! Dejate de extremoss!!! No vayas te van a querer poner un turbante!! Y luego la foto girando por todo el mundo,y te daran la llave de no se que mierda ,,y ahora hablando en serio ,noo Moz quedate en posicion neutral!!!! Y andate a tu Manchester queridoo ahi si te quieren, aun los que se sienten defraudados,!!! Es tu tierra a la que seguramente añoras y seguro te extrañan!!! VIVA S.P.MORRISSEY,,!!! Aunque sea medio terquito,ja jaa!!!!!

Not quite - it's just that, like here, there are many different aims & interpretations. Sometimes they co-exist, sometimes they clash.
You must then be referring to opinions?

Different denominations of Muslims hate each other so to say "nobody hates Muslims" is #LowIQ
And if "one can't help but think that the Chinese are a subspecies" for their treatment of animals and halal slaughter is "approved by ISIS" then "hate" may not be the right word but how can both of those be true and yet Morrissey would not be against Muslim teachings, which is fine since it goes against pretty much everything he has said his whole career.
This is just another run of "some of my vest friends are..."

But, credit where it's due, you are correct that immigration is the issue. One can't help bur feel that Morrissey doesn't care what Muslims do to each other as long as they're not immigrating to England.

The Dali Lama has publicly spoken against immigration and/ or mass immigration for everyone ( check him out on YT).What’s baffling is that other people get verbally attacked for speaking about regulation of immigration, the affects on the country the people are leaving and the affects to the country they are moving to, and what it does to culture. If the Dali Lama says it- he is not considered racist, but if others say the same thing they are racist.Btw I don’t think M has a problem with Muslims, he has a problem with Islamic extremists ,which is valid. People here don’t seem to know the difference.

I care about the Labour Party because I'm in it & it's currently being investigated by the EHRC, while our members continue to post things that are screencapped & added to the mountain of evidence. They did a YouGov poll that found that people with left-wing voting intentions are also significantly more likely to be anti-semitic. So, there it is, all piling up around us.
I don't know how else to explain this to you but you have zero evidence if you're basing it on a poll. "They" did a survey (who did?) that found that people with left-wing voting intentions (what?) are also significantly (meaning what?) more likely to be antisemitic(based on what definition?)
Members post things (what things? posted where?) that are screen-capped (okay...) and add to the mountain of evidence (of what, exactly?)
Karen, listen, you can go try that flimflam on somebody else. That's all meaningless once you examine it. On this site I see "people with left-wing voting intentions" that have problems with Israel, but I see "people with right-wing voting intentions" saying all sorts of things about "the Jews." Not Israel or Zionists, but "the Jews," Karen.
I know! I couldn't believe it either! But sadly it's true. And if you're really in the Labour Party maybe a closer look at Tony Blair should have cured you of that. For example.

I don't know how else to explain this to you but you have zero evidence if you're basing it on a poll. "They" did a survey (who did?) that found that people with left-wing voting intentions (what?) are also significantly (meaning what?) more likely to be antisemitic(based on what definition?)
Members post things (what things? posted where?) that are screen-capped (okay...) and add to the mountain of evidence (of what, exactly?)
Karen, listen, you can go try that flimflam on somebody else. That's all meaningless once you examine it. On this site I see "people with left-wing voting intentions" that have problems with Israel, but I see "people with right-wing voting intentions" saying all sorts of things about "the Jews." Not Israel or Zionists, but "the Jews," Karen.
I know! I couldn't believe it either! But sadly it's true. And if you're really in the Labour Party maybe a closer look at Tony Blair should have cured you of that. For example.

YouGov. And if it's escaped your attention then you know nothing about UK politics.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom