Morrissey Central: "MORRISSEY, THE MIDDLE EAST." (December 3, 2019)

"To Morrissey, With Love" is the name of a photography exhibition opening on Friday 6th December at the Elham Art Gallery in the city of Ras Al Khaimah in United Arab Emirates. Elham Gallery has stated:

" (this) response from us at the gallery, and the artistic community in Ras Al Khaimah, is because we have been following with shock and concern the unjustified hate campaigns from media towards Morrissey. We have decided to stand by Morrissey, as his Muslim friends, to acknowledge that we are aware of him as a true and passionate friend, and to tell the world that we know he's not our enemy or hater, and we dedicate a group exhibition to him as thanks for being brave against this cruel and hypocritical world."

The Gallery also state that no animal products will be available at the Exhibition.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-the-middle-east

This post was first shared via @Nerak in a different thread.

Regards,
FWD.

Further info courtesy of Anon:

See also:

And Facebook:

For anyone who finds him interesting, Billy Bragg has been quite vocal about this topic on other people's Twitter posts.
I'm not going to attempt to collate them all or include any original posts for context - so go look at his 'tweets & replies' tab on his Twitter profile should the urge take you.
Regards,
FWD.
Does there exist such a person?

Cool. I'm hoping for a full Middle East tour next year. Hopefully one where any travelling female regulars have to wear a full burka in order to gain admittance. :p

"Unless you see the words coming from my lips I didn't say it" :laughing:

Wow he's getting more like Prince Andrew every day.

Keep it Steve and don't forget those U K dates now :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Price of nowt!!! Even from you , that’s low. Sometimes I can relate to some things you post.... but really to compare our moz with that free loading, utter useless, horrid , arrogant slag is a bit much really.... come on benny give us sommet to laugh at or have a debate about again, please.... have you lost your mojo perhaps!!!!!

Benny, I’ve said to you before that if ever your in my neck of the woods then to get in touch... that still holds... update... I’ve had my bell end turned into a pair of pish flaps... does this entertain you... if so call me .. pet... love ya

...and - as I mentioned in a previous post - cue ne’er to be released collaboration with Yusef Islam.

Aww I think I’ve sent benny down to skinny’s basement saying carlislebaz now has pish flaps...... I just wonder who will swallow who... still love ya Benjamin,,, skinny you remain a cow pat.... call me benny!!!!!

Melvis and the Muslims! Amazing how deep his hypocrisy runs, in hopes of emptying your wallet into his.

I think world peace is morrisseys “ most beautifulest “ album. The deluxe is very special with the second cd being just as beautiful.... just love it, especially the Spanish guitars.... it also has didgeridoo on it ... you don’t get all of this with Ed sheeron and the like...
totally agree with the deluxe songs,still a great album.

You omitted a picture of him with two black children wearing Morrissey t-shirts and the choice of songs covered on CS... I do agree he's trying too hard. I wonder how will all the people on MSolo who've been spitting on muslims (amongst others) for months now react as their beloved master of worship is telling them muslims are great....

Nobody hates Muslims the issue is mass importation of foreigners

"unjustified hate campaigns"

As if the gallery wrote that script. Could he be any more transparent?

Pathetic.

When you open your "art" gallery in your town, I wonder if you would allow any of :bow: your "followers" :bow: to do the same unto you?

It's OK everyone, Muslims putting on an exhibition CLEARLY means Morrissey ISN'T a racist!! Right?

Are there any actual straws for the M-Fuhrer left to clutch??
Get Help. You Are Sick. Stop sniffing UncleSkinny's ass and separate yourself from that disease!

The more I look at that opening statement, the more I realise it almost like Trump writing a self-eulogy. It's so, so transparently not written by the artists. Bafflingly bad.
I can't decide which is more confusing, your reasoning or your grammar, both make me want to vomit profusely.

For anyone who finds him interesting, Billy Bragg has been quite vocal about this topic on other people's Twitter posts.
I'm not going to attempt to collate them all or include any original posts for context - so go look at his 'tweets & replies' tab on his Twitter profile should the urge take you.
Regards,
FWD.

I take it he's still attacking Morrissey? Which takes some amount of hubris in the week that a survey found the left is now more antisemitic than the right & he's been telling the Chief Rabbi what he's allowed to be concerned about.

I take it he's still attacking Morrissey? Which takes some amount of hubris in the week that a survey found the left is now more antisemitic than the right & he's been telling the Chief Rabbi what he's allowed to be concerned about.
Marry me in Sweden!

I can wear a kilt and stuff.

HELP MA KILT!

Nobody hates Muslims the issue is mass importation of foreigners
Different denominations of Muslims hate each other so to say "nobody hates Muslims" is #LowIQ
And if "one can't help but think that the Chinese are a subspecies" for their treatment of animals and halal slaughter is "approved by ISIS" then "hate" may not be the right word but how can both of those be true and yet Morrissey would not be against Muslim teachings, which is fine since it goes against pretty much everything he has said his whole career.
This is just another run of "some of my vest friends are..."

But, credit where it's due, you are correct that immigration is the issue. One can't help bur feel that Morrissey doesn't care what Muslims do to each other as long as they're not immigrating to England.

The left is against the genocidal actions of Israel against the Palestinians, which the right seems to be less bothered by, and we all know that being anti-Israel is often confused with being antisemitic even though it's a totally different thing.

The left is against the genocidal actions of Israel against the Palestinians, which the right seems to be less bothered by, and we all know that being anti-Israel is often confused with being antisemitic even though it's a totally different thing.

The left has been sharing neo-Nazi memes & babbling about Rothschilds for quite a while now. There's not even a pretense of it being about Zionism.

Regards,
FWD.
The urge does not, but thanks anyway.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom