Morrissey Central: "MORRISSEY, THE MIDDLE EAST." (December 3, 2019)

"To Morrissey, With Love" is the name of a photography exhibition opening on Friday 6th December at the Elham Art Gallery in the city of Ras Al Khaimah in United Arab Emirates. Elham Gallery has stated:

" (this) response from us at the gallery, and the artistic community in Ras Al Khaimah, is because we have been following with shock and concern the unjustified hate campaigns from media towards Morrissey. We have decided to stand by Morrissey, as his Muslim friends, to acknowledge that we are aware of him as a true and passionate friend, and to tell the world that we know he's not our enemy or hater, and we dedicate a group exhibition to him as thanks for being brave against this cruel and hypocritical world."

The Gallery also state that no animal products will be available at the Exhibition.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-the-middle-east

This post was first shared via @Nerak in a different thread.

Regards,
FWD.

Further info courtesy of Anon:

See also:

And Facebook:

Animals always come first for Morrissey, now and since 1983 . . .

. . . except for when he was wearing leather shoes because synthetic alternatives offended his aesthetic
sensibilities and except for when he was taking anti-depressant medication because his own well-being was more important than that of lab-rats. At those times, Steve came first. Oh well.

Morrissey gets a galley in the Middle East... Good for him, good for the band as well.. Good news for the Morrissey band wagon after a great year.... all negative posters should exit sharply and go finger your self !!!! Any hole you choose... VIVA THE MORRISSEY

Morrissey gets a galley in the Middle East... Good for him, good for the band as well.. Good news for the Morrissey band wagon after a great year.... all negative posters should exit sharply and go finger your self !!!! Any hole you choose... VIVA THE MORRISSEY
I think Middle East is a typo and it's the East Midlands

this story is confusing to many here because it does not fit into the tiny little box of their lives. the poor, boring c***s.

Which says an awful lot about Islam governments.

Yeah, they fall back on conservative interpretations of Islam to paper over their many divisions. It won't always work though, esp with the young being increasingly Westernized by social media.

. . . except for when he was wearing leather shoes because synthetic alternatives offended his aesthetic
sensibilities and except for when he was taking anti-depressant medication because his own well-being was more important than that of lab-rats. At those times, Steve came first. Oh well.

You're really going to attack him over anti-depressants? A little heartless.

I think Middle East is a typo and it's the East Midlands
Ha ha... it’s good news at any rate , when it all feels like the world is imploding... Come on the UK tour I’m hoping for an early Christmas present with the announcement that Morrissey will play skinny boys bedsit.... can we all have a whip round for the electric meter and to get the water back on in the skinny empire that most of us call a basement that is dark and dingy with sperm stains socks everywhere...

If this will be a success (you better you bet) he will be able to squeeze some middle east dates between several us legs of his IANADOAC live shows. By the way, where are the new dates for his "postphoned" euro summer tour 2017? Poland was still interested, as far as I remember. Together with the travelling exhibition it could be the "Morrissey @ the gallery" tour. If only I could be his manager. Sigh!
you better get the kettle on skinnys at your front door.

Best song on the album and I'll go as far to say it's the best song he's done in a decade.
great song,certainly wouldn't disagree.

If the words ‘petty’ & ‘pathetic’ didn’t exist, we would need to invent them simply to describe you.

great song,certainly wouldn't disagree.
I think world peace is morrisseys “ most beautifulest “ album. The deluxe is very special with the second cd being just as beautiful.... just love it, especially the Spanish guitars.... it also has didgeridoo on it ... you don’t get all of this with Ed sheeron and the like...

Wow you're really desperate to find another nasty angle...sad f***. "Show me a barrel and watch me scrape it."

"Unless you see the words coming from my lips I didn't say it" :laughing:

Wow he's getting more like Prince Andrew every day.

Keep it Steve and don't forget those U K dates now :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Not bad for a Zionist poof

For anyone who finds him interesting, Billy Bragg has been quite vocal about this topic on other people's Twitter posts.
I'm not going to attempt to collate them all or include any original posts for context - so go look at his 'tweets & replies' tab on his Twitter profile should the urge take you.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom