Morrissey Central: montages (26 August, 2019)

"DIRK BOGARDE SPOTTED AT HEATHROW AIRPORT"

IMG_6346_uezgv5.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/dirk-bogarde-spotted-at-heathrow-airport

"ROY ORBISON RELAXES AT HOME"

IMG_6347_qekqjf.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/roy-orbison-relaxes-at-home

Regards,
FWD.

The great thing about using dead people is that they can't respond and call you a toxic no-talent has-been douchebag.
Morrissey doesn't have to pay them either. He adds to his bank account in these ways, seemingly without morals. They would probably denounce his sick arse.

Looks like Roy owns the only copy of California Son presses on 10’’ vinyl. The telltale sign is that the copy he’s holding looks smaller than all the other records in his hand. Lucky chap.

MOZ got the promotion going:thumb:

he doesnt need to go to :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: forum to try to get other fans to pity buy
his stuff.:praying:

o wait, there is not enough interest for a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:forum LOL. my bad.:hand:

I am cringing so hard at these! Is that the expected reaction? One can't help but feel embarrassed for the man.

MOZ got the promotion going:thumb:

he doesnt need to go to :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: forum to try to get other fans to pity buy
his stuff.:praying:

o wait, there is not enough interest for a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:forum LOL. my bad.:hand:

I think even for someone as docile and unemployable as you, without this forum in the late 90’s/early 00’s things would have been rather more different for Morrissey. Whether you choose to admit it, or not. You and Thewils are seriously challenged persons, which in itself, is worrying.

I think even for someone as docile and unemployable as you, without this forum in the late 90’s/early 00’s things would have been rather more different for Morrissey. Whether you choose to admit it, or not. You and Thewils are seriously challenged persons, which in itself, is worrying.
Do you actually know what vegan555 is trying to say?? This might be a generational thing for me, but for the life of me I really can’ understand the jargon/lingo

Do you actually know what vegan555 is trying to say?? This might be a generational thing for me, but for the life of me I really can’ understand the jargon/lingo

:rolleyes:
drink a glass of milk of magnesia and put yourself to sleep:grimacing:

WtF are you talking about the 90s/early oos???:crazy:
we are researching the fact that :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, and all
the other knobs, hooky, alain t, the dorky punk rock drummer, vegaditzy Andy,
FH Mike and many others come here to sell their sucky music/tix because
they hardly have anything going on their own, they are Moz:beetle:
none got forums.:flamethrow:
they are all biting the hand that is still feeding them.:hand:

No, but it honestly doesn't seem like anything useful... so doing OK not understanding.

just about every Moz hate troll has now made an appearance on this thread.:rage:
its like a troll beehive with Skinny as the queen :bee:
doh:

what a way to go thru life, being a blind Skinny :bee: puppetdoh:

Morrissey doesn't have to pay them either. He adds to his bank account in these ways, seemingly without morals. They would probably denounce his sick arse.
Photographers—or their employers—own the rights to images, not the photographed subjects. You complete malevolent plank.

Who knew that Orbison was alive and well, shopping the vinyl recycle bins in Poland?

The wonders never cease!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom