Morrissey Central: montages (26 August, 2019)

"DIRK BOGARDE SPOTTED AT HEATHROW AIRPORT"

IMG_6346_uezgv5.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/dirk-bogarde-spotted-at-heathrow-airport

"ROY ORBISON RELAXES AT HOME"

IMG_6347_qekqjf.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/roy-orbison-relaxes-at-home

Regards,
FWD.

A

Anonymous

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
These are utter shit. They'd be utter shit by anyone, but to use them as some sort of publicity - as Eldritch said - make it stop. An absolute embarrassment.

S

Sleight Of Hand

It would have been funny if someone handed Roy Orbison a zucchini and told him it was a microphone.

Surface

Vegan Cro’s parents regret the condom splitting
Have you seen any of the Smiths sleeves?

Yes but I didn’t see any of the subjects with a photo shopped record in their hands. I assume The Smiths management asked the appropriate people to use those images as well, can’t see Sam doing that somehow.

D

Deleted member 25370

they are funny in a way. you just have to look at roy orbison's face. sam is gettin better and better at it. keep it up!

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
Sam is aware that a lot of the fans think he's shit - I think he's just trolling us now.

A

Anonymous

These are utter shit. They'd be utter shit by anyone, but to use them as some sort of publicity - as Eldritch said - make it stop. An absolute embarrassment.

To be agreed with.
Just f*** off with this shit.
SER is a tosser. A man who probably would not be able to source a job outside bumming off his uncle.
As for his uncle - “San, Sam, I’ve just seen a poster of myself on a wall”

Part of me wants to die inside.
So many memories, all becoming unwanted.

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Wasn't it Dirk who Moz met once on the street and also got a postcard from, but who then refused to let Moz use some old movie footage in a video, propting Moz to say that Dirk was "drenched in self-exile and secrets”.

Top Bottom