Morrissey Central: "'It's Over' is number 1" (January 6, 2020)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2020.

By Anonymous on Jan 6, 2020 at 5:57 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Redundant Redundant x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      In the real world we call it www, or just the web.
    2. vegan cro spirit 888
      vegan cro spirit 888
      the one blog calls skinnny a squealing stuck pig :lbf:
      who trolls all over the internet calling everybody racist:lbf:
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. Gregor Samsa
      Gregor Samsa
      Mozmar never said he was unemployed and living in a dump. Stick to the script.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. vegan cro spirit 888
      vegan cro spirit 888
      why dont you ask your master skinny to get you a trolling job with him at 'HnH'??:lbf:
      doesnt pay but you may get free liquor:lbf:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      See no-one on team skiddy has stepped in yet to dispute any of this!!! I for one believe skiddy has been exposed for what he is. Shameful that he should treat his family so badly.
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    6. vegan cro spirit 888
      vegan cro spirit 888

internet search confirms hes a professional troll. and as we know, troll have many troll pseudonyms.:lbf:
      remember when Skinny doxed the poor dude from the BRS. :lbf:
      • Like Like x 1
    7. Nerak
      Nerak
      I can't say I found anything particularly dreadful about the person in question, but I did see him clype to a hack which would put him on my blacklist for eternity.
    8. Surface
      Surface
      If you say so it must be true
      • Troll Troll x 1
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He's a piece of shit desperate for fame; he's ended up making himself look ridiculous. The more he spouts off in public the more ridiculous he makes himself, & his lost cause, look.
      Utter embarrassment.
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      • Informative Informative x 2
    11. klaus
      klaus
      last christmas... it's over.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    12. Nerak
      Nerak
    13. Luji
      Luji
      JAJAJAJ TE COMPRASTE UN CLITORIS?COMO FUNCIONA A PILAS??? AHORA SOS HERMAFRODITA COMO LA LOMBRIZ DE TIERRA JAJAAAA Y NO ME CALLO NADA
      • Like Like x 1
    14. !Viva Hate!
      !Viva Hate!
      Speak English or shut the fuck up, Loogie.
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      ..and big irony discovered...despite his hatred, he still plays The Smiths music in his (Finan's) spotify account....how contrary...I'm sure Morrissey was in The Smiths??? although I could be mistaken...interesting choice by Finan in the penultimate track...

Still Ill indeed!! Yes you are.

16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Poor little Peter. He does seem to be coming in for quite a lot of flack. Thoroughly deserved, of course...he is repugnant. However, for the sake of the site, wouldn't it be best if everyone simply put him on ignore? It is a pity that one man's illness derails every thread.
      • Informative Informative x 1
    17. vegan cro spirit 888
      vegan cro spirit 888

:censored:

Oy Vey a Skinny spotify playlistdoh:
      hes a regular superstar, in league with AlainT, Le Pew et al. Very famous figures.
      hes soon to be interviewed at the pub in "boogaloo radio" with the other unknowns
      who get interviewed there.
      no wonder he has so many sympathizer pseudonyms :lbf:
      • Like Like x 2
    18. Nerak
      Nerak
      There really is a weird idea that you can take the Morrissey out of The Smiths, even though he's the only thing that gives them their edge.

But, if that's the little shield of virtue someone needs to hide their Morrissey fandom behind, fair enough. Keeps the ember burning till his reputation can reignite. Which it will.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    19. Nerak
      Nerak
      I'm beginning to understand him without putting it into translate though. It's better than an evening class!
      • Funny Funny x 1
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The guy finan is just a completely fucked up nut job...if any sane person hated someone as much as finan allegedly does, then you would totally disconnect from the person you hate, not keep yourself in a perpetual loop of hate. With every play of a Smiths tune, it serves as a constant reminder of the object of your hate (Moz in this instance). Seems he was previously obsessed with Morrissey, & now he's obsessed with hating Morrissey. What a truly fucked up person.
      • Like Like x 1