Morrissey Central: " IT’S … SOMEWHERE" (November 22nd 2019)

unnamed_uvnhqv.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/it-s-somewhere

"IT’S … SOMEWHERE
November 22, 2019

Today is the official release date for "It's Over"/"It Happens Every Time" single/45 on BMG.

No sign of the disc as yet here at M-central. Please let us know if one pops up in your local scrap metal merchants. Thank you. -VH
"

Smooth.

Remind me again ~ do we know who the hell VH is?

Viva Hate?
Vida Hope? :yum:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Italian Amazon site says similar.
Amazon have updated the listing to include 'single CD' (yeah, right - translation issue?).
They appear to now be echoing the information from the few European independent sites listing it despite the incorrect cover art (as reported here last Wednesday).

20191209_182048.jpg

Not sure how a single in January from California Son will work with the new album/single.
Regards,
FWD.

It´s not over yet!
Today I could order the 7" at Amazon.de (german store) with the receiving date of January 10.

This is good news. I'm a bit staggered by the price though. I think I paid about 8€ for the Wedding Bell Blues single...

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes, can confirm that HMV apparently have them - en route to get one.
Regards,
FWD.

20191220_154434-min.jpg

15 copies in HMV Birmingham.
Both my regular indies have no information as to how they have it - so, yes, perhaps a trip to HMV for the collectors.
Regards,
FWD.

£13 for a single?
Indeed.
Wasn't impressed - 6.99 last single cost me.
Perhaps they are charging rarity value on top :)
Regards,
FWD.

B M G must be kicking themselves in the bollocks for letting him go.
Can't wait for his U K comeback, comeback tour dates.
Reckon he'll sell out The Manc arena for at least a weeks residency iiiiiiiiiinnnittttt.
Steve and Diesel also spotted in the Crown and Kettle boozer this week tucked away in the little room nice n cozy. Think they'd been Crimbo shopping, they had loads of Manne Summers bags. :eek:
(Looked like Betty had let the hem down on his tweeds too)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Reckon he'll sell out The Manc arena for at least a weeks residency iiiiiiiiiinnnittttt.
Steve and Diesel also spotted in the Crown and Kettle boozer this week tucked away in the little room nice n cozy. Think they'd been Crimbo shopping, they had loads of Manne Summers bags. :eek:

Reckon you're one of the worst posters on this site.
Reckon you make @Uncleskinny & @!Viva Hate! look like quality users.
Reckon you should get off the internet and never come back.

Benny-the-British-Butcher-Destroyer :gun::greatbritain::knife:

:rolleyes:

LOL the protest is down to "Manc" where the Skinny pseuds live.:lbf:
the muslim cuck haslaam will be selling his cheap sucky xmas trinkets at the protest.:lbf:
skinny haslaam and a couple of pseudonyms walking around the venue with cardboard decorated
with crayons.:straightface:

what losers.:lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom