Morrissey Central: "In Southampton" (18 August, 2019)

Central posts a link with a tribute to Justin Gladdis:

"In Southampton" - Morrissey Central

This relates to Justin's recent passing mentioned here in the condolences thread on the 10th and was via:

Regards,
FWD.

(Thank you to anon who posted the link in the football thread prior to this being typed, but not noticed until after the fact).

VERY GOOD PERSON MOZ!!!!:):)

does not yell online to the fans like a certain "T" we all know.:thumb:

Saints forever! Great tribute.

Oh do shut up. You haven’t even a clue who or what they are.
Just like you’ve never been to see Morrissey
All that said: Dorrissey really has got f*** all going on in his life.

This is lovely.

Morrissey really is a saint, perfect even in his imperfections.

VIVA MORRISSEY !!!

Who’s Justin?

A fan who died recently. Big Mozza fan, had a lot of health issues etc

fitba and music,great combination.cemeteries these days are full of young peoples graves,used to be it was the elderly who would go first in a family,not anymore.

fitba and music,great combination.cemeteries these days are full of young peoples graves,used to be it was the elderly who would go first in a family,not anymore.
Yeah they all die and the lady living under me felt like you and went "everyone is dead". She's from Uppsala like Ingmar Bergman and the people from there seem to be a bit dark.
My kind of people.

LOL

What a fantastic tribute :thumb:
Very well done Saints Brass.
Such a shame though that Steve has felt the need to jump on it for self promotion.

No shame :clap:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

What a fantastic tribute :thumb:
Very well done Saints Brass.
Such a shame though that Steve has felt the need to jump on it for self promotion.

No shame :clap:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Such a shame you regard everything Morrissey does through jaundiced eyes.
It's a simple tribute to a fan and probably means a lot to his family.
Leave it so .

I knew Justin personally for many years. He was a lovely man and his death is very sad. Just wanted to point out another nice touch about this tribute that most won't have realised - the band are all wearing the Saints replica shirt from the late 1970s which was Justin's favourite Saints shirt of choice.

Oh, and I also should have added that as a further tribute to Justin, inside the St Marys ground on Saturday over the tannoy the 'DJ' played There Is a Light before the match and This Charming Man at half time. And the crowd did a minute's applause for him too.

its also a great piece of music as an instrumental.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom