Morrissey Central: "Girl Most Likely To" & "Altar" (3 September, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/girl-most-likely-to

0-2_qfhlpw.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/altar

unnamed-3_pnpzhj-min.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Pourquoi tant de haine envers Morrissey ?
why so much hatred towards Morrissey ?
Frankly, it’s been part of the Morrissey thing for decades. I’ve never subscribed to the the idea of any unity between Morrissey fans.

I met a certain seething someone who visits here years ago (when they were more positive about Morrissey) and before I got my own name out they were ranting about their long-standing enmities with certain other fans.

I myself found the fanzine True to You difficult to stomach; not least because some of the contributors couldn’t even be true to their own selves—they didn’t know who they were. I stopped buying.

As the stunted have matured they’ve perhaps come to understand Morrissey isn’t simply an extension of their own ego and a vehicle for their own opinions. They are then left to confront a shortcoming in their own appreciations of art, and indeed life. Or, of course, they can demonise Morrissey as a malign Trilby type character. The latter is psychologically easier, and so often preferred. But as Morrissey continues as an independent artist, it is us enthusiasts here on social media who have to be exposed to the resulting shit (that really belongs in a confidential therapy room).

Still, we try to clean the place up and continue. Because we must.

upload_2019-9-4_6-16-28.png

I, of course, find the homage completely reasonable....is he not our lord, our savior??

o_O

the record company has 'frked' Moz as many times
as Boz has left the band.:lbf:

:lbf:
:lbf:

:handpointright::turban::handpointleft:

Salambambam the Magnificent,
reporting from Mecca.:bow:

Pourquoi tant de haine envers Morrissey ?
why so much hatred towards Morrissey ?
Well these people have a lot of hate inside them and it's got to be pointed somewhere. May as well be Morrissey. Otherwise the only target they have left is themselves.

:straightface:

Moz is the only one who doesnt post here to sell tix. his own forum.
yet here is a list of the lackluster twats that use MOZ FORUM
to be able to sell their mini gig tix and homemade cds and 'eps':

Blitzhead Andy
Flathead Mike
Alain T
Salad punk rock drummer

the round ones from NO, Hooky and Bernard
and. last but not least and most annoying of all:
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointright: Jr and Sr.

they cant make any money on their own the weak wankersdoh:
Who is Alain T?

Who is the "Salad punk rock drummer"?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom