Morrissey Central: "EVERYWHERE, EVERYWHERE, EVERYWHERE" (October 15, 2019)

EVERYWHERE,
EVERYWHERE,
EVERYWHERE

October 15, 2019

0-1_wu0zr7.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/everywhere-everywhere-everywhere

Regards,
FWD.

Related Item:

Is that not SERs photo alternative to the Supreme ad campaign from 3years ago? That isn't exactly year's ago though I would like to see new photo's as he's looking very well at the moment. Doing the shirt toss at each concert doesn't "scream" insecurity. He's comfortable in his body as we all should be. As for taking "kids money", there's every age represented at his concerts and from recent reviews on social media, they're all very happy to see him and with the calibre of his voice and stage presence.

It's from a photo in 2009 not by SER you thick shit.

The image on the billboard was taken by Michael Muller in 2009 for a YOR shoot - later edited by Liam Lynch to become the California Son cover.
The Supreme t-shirt image was by Terry Richardson during October, 2015 and resulted in the TTY 'enfeebled' statement.
Further to the Supreme disagreement, SER was then credited via TTY for a photo on November, 2015 - which featured Morrissey posing differently in a Supreme shirt.
Regards,
FWD.

The image on the billboard was taken by Michael Muller in 2009 for a YOR shoot - later edited by Liam Lynch to become the California Son cover.
The Supreme t-shirt image was by Terry Richardson during October, 2015 and resulted in the TTY 'enfeebled' statement.
Further to the Supreme disagreement, SER was then credited via TTY for a photo on November, 2015 - which featured Morrissey posing differently in a Supreme shirt.
Regards,
FWD.
Thank you FWD for clearing that up, my mistake. He obviously hasn't changed much between the two photos in 6 years., I think he looked better in SERs than the original Supreme shots. In general though, white can make people sickly in photos. Still I would like to see some new photos as he's looking well on this tour.

Yes yes. Social media reviews. Lol. They're not selling albums, singles or tickets, are they? They're not paying the money he owes to Rourke, Joyce, BMG or the IRS, are they?

Melvis is relying on you. ...and you're just needy enough to buy into being needed.

Enjoy.
Yet you're here, dedicating your time to trolling a site for an artist you say you despise. The need to fill that lack in your life but in a self destructive waste of your time. Pitiful. Bye.

Why is behaving like a billboard is something amazing that has dropped from outer space?

Why is behaving like a billboard is something amazing that has dropped from outer space?
He's just happy he's getting promotion. You know how he's always complaining that no one ever promotes him and he's only discovered through word of mouth. This is a good sign. It means he's probably quite happy with his current management.

Yes Morrissey, "Artists are here to disturb the peace."
J.B. ...... Carry On ! Chelsea Girl in the S.D.

Ok people don't shoot the messenger but I have some interesting info to share with you.
I've been working in a place called Alderley Park quite a lot over the last six months (science research place)
Steve's family live on the council estate in Alderley Edge (The estate of hard knocks (NOT :rolleyes::laughing:))
Anyway the point is, I called in the bookies down that way this week and the word is that someone looking like Gary Barlow has wagered a bet of £10,000 that Steve Morrissey is gonna cancel the Hollywood Bowl gig.

It makes perfect sense when you see the sign above. Tickets have not sold well for this gig.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Ok people don't shoot the messenger but I have some interesting info to share with you.
I've been working in a place called Alderley Park quite a lot over the last six months (science research place)
Steve's family live on the council estate in Alderley Edge (The estate of hard knocks (NOT :rolleyes::laughing:))
Anyway the point is, I called in the bookies down that way this week and the word is that someone looking like Gary Barlow has wagered a bet of £10,000 that Steve Morrissey is gonna cancel the Hollywood Bowl gig.

It makes perfect sense when you see the sign above. Tickets have not sold well for this gig.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

O.K. We can run with this ball ! Alderly is very fancy, very nice...very nice. Did Morrissey's mum move out of the even fancier mansion across from the park in Manchester ? True, Miss Betty, is older. But full of the old vimm and vigor. Bless you kind Misses !
Morrissey's kin folk ? That fits...but they won't reside in Spitalfields would they now ?
How does Gary Barlow fit in ? True credit and praise he does deserve for 14 # 1 hits. But the bet ? How does it all add up to anything much ? Hes got plenty of dough...The sign is no different than any other Morrissey has made. Though the trannsexual-colored-flag colors ....are "app pro po" ..Or something like that..sort of....... Pete never got one though....neither did the Boy George ! Dunno for sure !

100% repulsive mug shot. I denounce Morrissey ad infinitum. 16/10/2019.

Honestly now...what could this older man, a kindly gentlemen to kindly gentle people, do to really git your dander up. You'll see if you make it to 60.

There is a big Angel in the top right corner of the picture, flapping their wings and watching over Morrissey with love. I think this is a good sign that the Hollywood Bowl show will be great for everyone! Wish I could go!

There is a big Angel in the top right corner of the picture, flapping their wings and watching over Morrissey with love. I think this is a good sign that the Hollywood Bowl show will be great for everyone! Wish I could go!

You know you'll have to go, because we must ! Just another Angelic Upstart at heart.

You know you'll have to go, because we must ! Just another Angelic Upstart at heart.
Haha! Well, if you are lucky enough to go, I hope you will have a heavenly time for both of us because I'm afraid it will take nothing short of Angelic assistance for me to be able to go.:( ...but then it is Moz Angeles after all, so you never know!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom