Morrissey Central: "EVERYWHERE, EVERYWHERE, EVERYWHERE" (October 15, 2019)

EVERYWHERE,
EVERYWHERE,
EVERYWHERE

October 15, 2019

0-1_wu0zr7.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/everywhere-everywhere-everywhere

Regards,
FWD.

Related Item:

100% repulsive mug shot. I denounce Morrissey ad infinitum. 16/10/2019.
I believe Rifke is looking for one of those if you're looking to get rid of yours. Especially as you're denouncing him ad infinitum, which in fairness could take a while so you might as well make a few Bob off Rifke while you're doing that. You're welcome.

@ SER please stop posting on Morrissey Central, ffs!
It is pretty cringey and also equally bizarre that an old photo was used for this too it's the message you are putting out to the world and really does seem to reveal narcissism. No new photos. That's a shame. It screams I thought I was hot shit when I was younger because my vanity aided me through life but I'm insecure about being older and I need to take those kids money

It is pretty cringey and also equally bizarre that an old photo was used for this too it's the message you are putting out to the world and really does seem to reveal narcissism. No new photos. That's a shame. It screams I thought I was hot shit when I was younger because my vanity aided me through life but I'm insecure about being older and I need to take those kids money
Is that not SERs photo alternative to the Supreme ad campaign from 3years ago? That isn't exactly year's ago though I would like to see new photo's as he's looking very well at the moment. Doing the shirt toss at each concert doesn't "scream" insecurity. He's comfortable in his body as we all should be. As for taking "kids money", there's every age represented at his concerts and from recent reviews on social media, they're all very happy to see him and with the calibre of his voice and stage presence.

I believe Rifke is looking for one of those if you're looking to get rid of yours. Especially as you're denouncing him ad infinitum, which in fairness could take a while so you might as well make a few Bob off Rifke while you're doing that. You're welcome.

Funny.

Is that not SERs photo alternative to the Supreme ad campaign from 3years ago? That isn't exactly year's ago though I would like to see new photo's as he's looking very well at the moment. Doing the shirt toss at each concert doesn't "scream" insecurity. He's comfortable in his body as we all should be. As for taking "kids money", there's every age represented at his concerts and from recent reviews on social media, they're all very happy to see him and with the calibre of his voice and stage presence.

Exactly. "When your laughing and dancing and finally living, hear my voice in your head and think of me kindly."

I love how he's just giving free advertising to Chipotle on his official site! Chipotle serves MEAT galore! I wonder who is in charge of the posts on his site...

NOWHERE
NOWHERE
NOWHERE

...unless payed for and added to the long list of Melvis' past-due accounts.

Grind the entire church into a tiny, capsule of dust. Pop that cap. ...tell me how you feel.

We already know what you are, so no cheating, ya f***ing slags.

I love how he's just giving free advertising to Chipotle on his official site! Chipotle serves MEAT galore! I wonder who is in charge of the posts on his site...
Melvis is in charge of EVERYTHING. Always has been, always will be. That's why his hypocrisy has led to this painful, downward spiral. ...and why those of us most invested will be sticking around to watch the final swirl of the bowl. :)

In the movies, they go quickly. In real life, it takes ages for fallen heros to die.

Are you talking about the joke packet of crisps he had at his concert?
Because I love how he gave everyone a free vegan starter kit and continues to promote animal rights wherever possible

Yes yes. Social media reviews. Lol. They're not selling albums, singles or tickets, are they? They're not paying the money he owes to Rourke, Joyce, BMG or the IRS, are they?

Melvis is relying on you. ...and you're just needy enough to buy into being needed.

Enjoy.

Yep :thumb: Well spotted that crossed my mind earlier.
Nobody can possibly be in charge anymore.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I smell cancellation.

I'm going for the return of the Lap-Dancer.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom