Morrissey Central: "BMG" (October 9, 2019)

unnamed-6_tp1cbi.jpg

BMG.

"It's Over" is now scheduled for release in the second week of November.
The B side is a version of Tim Buckley's "It Happens Every Time".

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/bmg

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

What's with these headlines? My first thought was he had a fallout with BMG.
I'm glad the release seems to be moving forward again but I won't believe it until I hold the single in my hands.
What a mess.

Indeed. And yet another tremendous piece of artwork to adjunct this news. We are truly blessed.

Well, I like it better than Sam's work.

BMG seen the error of their ways and responsibly rectified releasin' the record.
Maybe some of the cornballs on here will exude this excellent example and eradicate their empty efforts.

Last edited:
That's not a good cover....referencing yourself on a website with funny photos is one thing but to put it on a record sleeve? Nope.

That's not a good cover....referencing yourself on a website with funny photos is one thing but to put it on a record sleeve? Nope.
No way that's the cover. It's rectangular for one and it doesn't have the song titles on it. It's probably just another of the funny website photos. It's all so disorganized.

This will kill UncleSmelly.

Let's keep our collective fingers crossed on that one.

Pleased for Moz about this release.
Yootha Joyce on that cover; one of Moz's icons.

Nay-sayers, suck it up & choke on it! End.

Love the B side and can’t wait to here moz sing it..as for the A side it always brings a tear to my eye when moz sings it. Love it’s over totally love it.. number 1 in the charts .. deffo

Better than George michael’s latest release!

Indeed. And yet another tremendous piece of artwork to adjunct this news. We are truly blessed.

Just to reign Skinny back in as a fan, the video is going to feature him chasing nazis to the Benny Hill theme.

What's with these headlines? My first thought was he had a fallout with BMG.
I'm glad the release seems to be moving forward again but I won't believe it until I hold the single in my hands.
What a mess.
bmg will see the numbers at the shows and be thinking sales for the next album in the new year.ps-wheres my RAINBOW VALLEY,will I ever hear that song,my digital copy of love affairs version has been played that much its started to jump.

Let's keep our collective fingers crossed on that one.

Pleased for Moz about this release.
Yootha Joyce on that cover; one of Moz's icons.

Nay-sayers, suck it up & choke on it! End.
yootha joyce was fantastic in everything she ever done.a bit like mollie sugden, great comic timing.

I give him credit for having the nerve to cover Roy Orbison but why create more plastic waste that is just going to wind up in a landfill or choking some turtle eventually anyway?

bmg will see the numbers at the shows and be thinking sales for the next album in the new year.ps-wheres my RAINBOW VALLEY,will I ever hear that song,my digital copy of love affairs version has been played that much its started to jump.

I feel the same. I'm down for a Christmas release of California Son deluxe re-package double-pack with photograph and tacky badge as long as "Rainbow Valley" is included....

in that "photo montage", is she holding a CD? or is she like a very tall woman holding a regular sized vinyl record sleeve? i think she's a giant!

in that "photo montage", is she holding a CD? or is she like a very tall woman holding a regular sized vinyl record sleeve? i think she's a giant!
aren't LPs square?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom