Morrissey Central: "Amoeba" (24 August, 2019)

Front window on Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles

full

unnamed-3_y0s6we.jpg
20190824_141934.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/amoeba

First shared by Jesse then Central.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I guess bought and paid-for advertising is supposed to be some kind of indication that Melvis’ career isn’t circling the shitter?

Imma start throwing up pics of ads for Oscar Meyer wieners, tampons and adult diapers around here, if this what you lot consider “news”.

I’m here for the humour and I’ll stay until Melvis either quietly retires his half-assed nonsense, or kicks the bucket.

You never stop following the people you’ve loved - who’ve let you down the most. You just suck it up and wait for the last laugh.
And another thing laddy, there is no humour on this site what so ever!! Apparently we are all just a bunch of racists, and that’s not really funny, is it?

This show will not happen. This tour will not happen. What will happen, is Morrissey will blame a mystery illness or random incident. Perhaps Boz will get violent diarrhea at the last minute, or Gustavo will zip his foreskin up in the fly of his jeans. Maybe the McDonald's down the road will waft the scent of Big Macs throughout the area forcing him to flee from the unholy stench of billions and billions served.

But whatever happens, it will not be Morrissey's fault, but a vast conspiracy of shady forces conspiring against him, and he will convince himself that he's not even partially to blame. And the audience will shrink even more than it already has- and the cancellation will have nothing to do with him only selling a quarter of the available tickets to these shows.

This show will not happen. This tour will not happen. What will happen, is Morrissey will blame a mystery illness or random incident. Perhaps Boz will get violent diarrhea at the last minute, or Gustavo will zip his foreskin up in the fly of his jeans. Maybe the McDonald's down the road will waft the scent of Big Macs throughout the area forcing him to flee from the unholy stench of billions and billions served.

But whatever happens, it will not be Morrissey's fault, but a vast conspiracy of shady forces conspiring against him, and he will convince himself that he's not even partially to blame. And the audience will shrink even more than it already has- and the cancellation will have nothing to do with him only selling a quarter of the available tickets to these shows.

I hope this is NOT true because I am really looking forward to hearing this :

OMG. SO GOOD.

So, I guess bought and paid-for advertising is supposed to be some kind of indication that Melvis’ career isn’t circling the shitter?

Imma start throwing up pics of ads for Oscar Meyer wieners, tampons and adult diapers around here, if this what you lot consider “news”.

I’m here for the humour and I’ll stay until Melvis either quietly retires his half-assed nonsense, or kicks the bucket.

You never stop following the people you’ve loved - who’ve let you down the most. You just suck it up and wait for the last laugh.
Resentment and self-loathing are never outcomes of real love. It seems you once coveted Morrissey because you wanted him to elevate you.

The fans here want to continue lifting Morrissey up. So slither away, and return to your pond. This is not a place for your base thoughts and feelings. The last laugh is on you.

What is going on here ?

Don't call him Melvis.

Late to the game then? Try to keep up, son...

Melvis and Boone Play the Hits!
February 22, 2020
Club Baby Seal
Las Vegas, NV

ALL HITS!

If the band can get the chords down, we might be lucky enough to hear a half-assed rendition of “That’s Entertainment”.

Boone, in the other hand? He’s got smoke. ...and where there’s smoke...

:rolleyes:

send in the Skinny trollso_O
dont bother they 're here:lbf:

all these mediocre knobs, together, have never seen
being in the Hollywood Bowl:handok:

the round ones, bernard and hooky
the lawnmowers: FH Mike and DH vegaflitz Andy
the twatters: 'Alain' and the Punk rock drummer
and
the Knobbish Great Leader of Comets::handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

If only he'd listened and sacked the Lawnmowers :rolleyes:

Benny-the-British-Butchers :greatbritain::knife:

Lawnmowers were sacked many years ago:lbf:

:pigface::turban::pigface:

The Halal Butcher.

50 :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: fans worldwide,
many can be seen cucking here.:lbf:

:rolleyes:

send in the Skinny trollso_O
dont bother they 're here:lbf:

all these mediocre knobs, together, have never seen
being in the Hollywood Bowl:handok:

the round ones, bernard and hooky
the lawnmowers: FH Mike and DH vegaflitz Andy
the twatters: 'Alain' and the Punk rock drummer
and
the Knobbish Great Leader of Comets::handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
I didn't realize you wrote such truly awful poetry. It's just one of your many inverted talents evidently.

Tickets are selling like the opposite of hotcakes. I remember when a Morrissey show in LA would sell out in record time, but I'm like a 1,000 years old now. I hope they turn up on Groupon for half-off, so I can take my kids to see a legend in his fat-Elvis period.

Tickets are selling like the opposite of hotcakes. I remember when a Morrissey show in LA would sell out in record time, but I'm like a 1,000 years old now. I hope they turn up on Groupon for half-off, so I can take my kids to see a legend in his fat-Elvis period.

take them to see :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: he got jelly rolls plus a wig.:thumbsup:
and tickets are usually free to get in five quid at most.
5 dollars in the states.:dancers:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom