Morrissey Central "45 Single Number Two!" (February 1, 2020)

Grab them while you can't.

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/45-single-number-two

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's the only one in the world who finds an oriental to be cool, right CG?

Silly beyond repair!

Voom Vang Whim he goes with arms and legs until the white man raises his gun and shoots him.

So based on how things go, we can probably expect this 7-inch for March 2021, correct?
Given there wasn't a 45 single number 1 from the new album, I'm not sure if this is an actual promo for a vinyl release or sarcasm. It has the hallmarks of an SER mock up rather than approved art work.
Given the It's Over debacle, I'm leaning towards sarcasm though. If it's a real item, then it will show up on the Warner's sales portal about 4wks prior. There was nothing Morrissey listed last week - so that's at least 1 month away assuming it gets released in the manner 7"s used to be prior to the mess associated with It's Over.
It seems like a caustic dig at there being no vinyl 45, but happy to be wrong.
Regards,
FWD.

Tasteless cheap typography, but the image is pretty cool. Of course it is a sarcastic pic to promote the upload of this new song

Obviously fromthis post the relationship with BMG is at an end...no sign of Bobby or Love 7" ...no exclusive first play or playlisting for Bobby or Love which you would expect the BMG Marketing machine would be able to influence. I think they're just rolling down the contract. So lets look forward to Moz' possible last album as I dont see anyone else signing him .....I would also suggest the publicised re-issues are a figment of his imagination similar to the long awaited World Peace re-issue rahter than any contractual ageements......and why wasnt the "I Thought You Were Dead" in the mix for this album not mind lead single....far superior to Bobby or Love IMO

Someone need to stop SAM ESTY RAYNER

He clearly can't freaking search a high resolution image in Google Images without bad pixelation. He can't do a cover album. He can't shoot a Official Video (Kiss me A lot.....). He can't do a t shirt design. He just can't. This dude is insane, he's a beast, he's a demon I'm telling you :crazy:

Someone need to stop SAM ESTY RAYNER

He clearly can't freaking search a high resolution image in Google Images without bad pixelation. He can't do a cover album. He can't shoot a Official Video (Kiss me A lot.....). He can't do a t shirt design. He just can't. This dude is insane, he's a beast, he's a demon I'm telling you :crazy:

Travesty Rayner

Obviously fromthis post the relationship with BMG is at an end...no sign of Bobby or Love 7" ...no exclusive first play or playlisting for Bobby or Love which you would expect the BMG Marketing machine would be able to influence. I think they're just rolling down the contract. So lets look forward to Moz' possible last album as I dont see anyone else signing him .....I would also suggest the publicised re-issues are a figment of his imagination similar to the long awaited World Peace re-issue rahter than any contractual ageements..

My thoughts exactly. BMG is just getting rid of IANADOAC in the most efficient way possible and I can't really see them committing to a string of re-releases, that are very pointless anyway. And I can't really see him getting a major contract after this. Are there any left anyway or has he already burnt his bridges with all of them?

California Son - 2 "instant grat" songs (It's Over / Morning Starship) released prior to the first 'real' single Wedding Bell Blues (despite radio playing both grats as 'singles'). So this could just be indicative of the previous pattern rather than anything else, but who knows?
As said previously several times now, they will need to have a working relationship with him if any reissues happen (which will sell if previous interest here is correct). Who owns what in terms of rights isn't abundantly clear either and that could encourage a bit of diplomacy on BMG's part too. The multiple formats of the new album aren't the worst sign of label disinterest?
Regards,
FWD.

He has gone completely insane. His nephew can say and post anything he likes in his uncle's name. The new record will be the worst catastrophe in his career. An all-time low has been reached. Every message contains elements of megalomania and wounded vanity.

These stupid messages are posted to quickly move on and distract eyes from reading those many threads on solo that are filled with highly critical observations and negative home truths.

California Son - 2 "instant grat" songs (It's Over / Morning Starship) released prior to the first 'real' single Wedding Bell Blues (despite radio playing both grats as 'singles'). So this could just be indicative of the previous pattern rather than anything else, but who knows?
As said previously several times now, they will need to have a working relationship with him if any reissues happen (which will sell if previous interest here is correct). Who owns what in terms of rights isn't abundantly clear either and that could encourage a bit of diplomacy on BMG's part too. The multiple formats of the new album aren't the worst sign of label disinterest?
Regards,
FWD.

Good points, but why would he complicate the campaign by sarcastically advertising non-existant releases? My guess is that Morrissey would have wanted two or three vinyl singles before the album, but BMG has now completely given up humouring him in this respect, after all they just a week ago bothered to put out the last of the CS vinyl singles. Now Moz is muddying up the waters by pointing out how he would have liked this campaign to go. BMG must have given up also on funding videos for Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom