Morrissey Central "45 Single Number Two!" (February 1, 2020)

Grab them while you can't.

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/45-single-number-two

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's the only one in the world who finds an oriental to be cool, right CG?

Silly beyond repair!

Voom Vang Whim he goes with arms and legs until the white man raises his gun and shoots him.
ooh your so funny,iv never heard that one before,bawbag.

He has gone completely insane. His nephew can say and post anything he likes in his uncle's name. The new record will be the worst catastrophe in his career. An all-time low has been reached. Every message contains elements of megalomania and wounded vanity.
But you love all of this, right... since your on here constantly f***ing wittering on about nothing of importance that means sod all, you are with out doubt the biggest pussy on this site now, even drunken boy86 has cleaned up his act, but you sir a one f***ing annoying creep.

My thoughts exactly. BMG is just getting rid of IANADOAC in the most efficient way possible and I can't really see them committing to a string of re-releases, that are very pointless anyway. And I can't really see him getting a major contract after this. Are there any left anyway or has he already burnt his bridges with all of them?
You're probably right but I think rereleases of vinyl would sell well because of people like me not willing to spend a fortune to get rare vinyl of Southpaw or Quarry or Ringleader.

But you love all of this, right... since your on here constantly f***ing wittering on about nothing of importance that means sod all, you are with out doubt the biggest pussy on this site now, even drunken boy86 has cleaned up his act, but you sir a one f***ing annoying creep.
No, I dont love it. But I won't stop until my loving mouth is shut good and proper forever.
Feel free to celebrate Morrissey's all-time high and celebrate IANADIAC, probably his best work since the demise of The Smiths.
But try not to hate those who express their disappointment. This is Europe, continent of free speech.

You're probably right but I think rereleases of vinyl would sell well because of people like me not willing to spend a fortune to get rare vinyl of Southpaw or Quarry or Ringleader.
What's wrong paying 225 Euro for Southpaw, one of his most underrated albums ever? :)

Just a random thought floating along my brain:

I distinctly remember walking into a record store back in 2006, briefly staring at the black & white violin-holding cover of ROTT (I’d already ordered it online). I remember that fondly. I remember it was grey outside, and it felt just like last week. Now an LP pressing of that record is going for abundant amounts.

Where did the years go? Why did the years go?

I know my second-to-most recent post was calling Morrissey a twat, but I’m feeling fondly nostalgic. It really irritates me that 2006 is now seen as “way back then”. Why, in 2004, did 1994 feel legitimately like a long time ago? Technology is speeding things up and making essentially everything redundant.

I’m not speaking to anyone here or expecting any replies, just thinking out loud.

FWIW, I love “Love Is On Its Way Out”.

No, I dont love it. But I won't stop until my loving mouth is shut good and proper forever.
Feel free to celebrate Morrissey's all-time high and celebrate IANADIAC, probably his best work since the demise of The Smiths.
But try not to hate those who express their disappointment. This is Europe, continent of free speech.
Let’s not go down the “ free speech routine “ this is about the likes of you posting every 5 minutes saying... boo hoo hoo morrisseys new record is shit.. boo hoo hoo morrissey won’t sell many tickets boo hoo f***ing hoo morrissey is a wanker ECT... it’s all been said before, it’s dull, boring and pretty pointless. Why mention the smiths??? Why yap on about the smiths for god sake! they have split up, done with, everyone who loved the smiths have moved on, except you....you have to be the ultimate pub bore ....

Just a random thought floating along my brain:

I distinctly remember walking into a record store back in 2006, briefly staring at the black & white violin-holding cover of ROTT (I’d already ordered it online). I remember that fondly. I remember it was grey outside, and it felt just like last week. Now an LP pressing of that record is going for abundant amounts.

Where did the years go? Why did the years go?

I know my second-to-most recent post was calling Morrissey a twat, but I’m feeling fondly nostalgic. It really irritates me that 2006 is now seen as “way back then”. Why, in 2004, did 1994 feel legitimately like a long time ago? Technology is speeding things up and making essentially everything redundant.

I’m not speaking to anyone here or expecting any replies, just thinking out loud.

FWIW, I love “Love Is On Its Way Out”.
those were the days when you had to go looking for stuff,now alexa will give you 50 million songs for a pound a week,mental.

Let’s not go down the “ free speech routine “ this is about the likes of you posting every 5 minutes saying... boo hoo hoo morrisseys new record is shit.. boo hoo hoo morrissey won’t sell many tickets boo hoo f***ing hoo morrissey is a wanker ECT... it’s all been said before, it’s dull, boring and pretty pointless. Why mention the smiths??? Why yap on about the smiths for god sake! they have split up, done with, everyone who loved the smiths have moved on, except you....you have to be the ultimate pub bore ....
If I don't do it, ghouls like you might still claim there's nothing wrong with him, his career ot the mediocre music, he releases since Chiccarelli came on board. And that wouldn't be good. And if you are able to read, you might have noticed, that f.e. CS wasn't a catastrophe @ all for me. Maybe because it didn't contain any Morrissey/Tobias/Lopez/Manzur compositions.

If I don't do it, ghouls like you might still claim there's nothing wrong with him, his career ot the mediocre music, he releases since Chiccarelli came on board. And that wouldn't be good. And if you are able to read, you might have noticed, that f.e. CS wasn't a catastrophe @ all for me. Maybe because it didn't contain any Morrissey/Tobias/Lopez/Manzur compositions.
I don’t need you to do anything for me.. I’m perfectly capable of Deciding if morrissey and his music has gone down the toilet.... it’s quite refreshing to be labelled a ghoul, I shall add it to my collection of other niceties that has been lobbed at me on here. And yes I can read ( can’t spelll) I have to read all of your pointless posts... if your not suited with morrissey any more, then why hang about like a fart in a space suit???... just go quietly, get of the stage... it’s over...

I don’t need you to do anything for me.. I’m perfectly capable of Deciding if morrissey and his music has gone down the toilet.... it’s quite refreshing to be labelled a ghoul, I shall add it to my collection of other niceties that has been lobbed at me on here. And yes I can read ( can’t spelll) I have to read all of your pointless posts... if your not suited with morrissey any more, then why hang about like a fart in a space suit???... just go quietly, get of the stage... it’s over...
Tbh, I don't know you. I understand, that former fans who permanently complain disturb those who simply love everything he puts out. Maybe at some point, I will make peace with the question how someone who made a song like "Boxers" now creates such music like the previous 2 songs. Until then....accept some different opinions.

Tbh, I don't know you. I understand, that former fans who permanently complain disturb those who simply love everything he puts out. Maybe at some point, I will make peace with the question how someone who made a song like "Boxers" now creates such music like the previous 2 songs. Until then....accept some different opinions.
I don’t know you either Frank.... I hope you find your peace...is it not allowed or possible for anyone to love everything that he puts out???

Can anyone tell me this... the picture of morrissey on the cover of your arsenal, is that a picture from the Dallas concert 92, I think I recognise the blouse that gets ripped to shreds??

It's a reasonable point, P&O, but for me there are some songs, from way back when, that I don't like, or I like less than others, or maybe just seem weak nowadays.
The new stuff from Moz is a new direction, for him & us; it's evolution. Maybe it started more noticeably with WPINOYB (there was a 5-year gap from YOR to WP), & then continued with LIHS, & these maybe signalled a departure, by Moz, from his earlier times when he was focused on different things, loneliness, unrequited love, & more personally related stuff, etc.
He's older now, & maybe he thinks he's said all he can say on the old themes. I still love the majority of the old stuff, but he's still evolving, producing great material, so hats off to him.

Corona Virus man on the cover so be sure to wear protection like your dad was supposed to do when he made you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom