Morrissey Cancelled the BBC interview

zepfan1

:(

FYI

I was listening on BBC 2 and Jonathan Ross just said that Morrissey was still not feeling well and that he cancelled the interview.....

:(:(:(:(

I hope he feels better soon, I am beginning to believe it is more serious than people thought

Morrissey cancels Jonathon Ross

turned on to listen to it and J ross said he didnt feel well enough after falling down at swindon!!!
souned last minute aswell as they said he had to grab dizzie rascal to fill in before he left the bbc building

doesnt sound to good

I believe the Ross radio show is pre recorded now since "ManuelGate" so it is likely he cancelled over the last week. On a positive note I see from Bozs facebook that he (Boz ) is on a train to Liverpool. So gig will be on.

Re: Morrissey cancels Jonathon Ross

Ross just said that Morrissey "wasn't quite up to it" and then vaguely mentioned the recent Swindon episode. He didn't actually say that Morrissey wasn't appearing as a result of Swindon or anything like that.

No doubt he'll be twittering something?

Moz feels very vulnerable at the moment. he's just had his worst ever album chart position, he's been dropped by the record company, he's playing a tour where hardly any venues have sold out. his stock is at its lowest ebb since the late 1990's.
he doesn't want to be exposed to (or he's just not in the mood for) Ross' wit and sharp questioning. that's the real reason.

...I think someone said on here a few days ago that the show was pre-recorded anyway......But, ya Gotta LOVE the way Wossy took the piss AGAIN..."The Mope" indeed.....and Morrissey calls THAT a Friend ( or is it Fwiend???)....Wharra Shobgite...

...I think someone said on here a few days ago that the show was pre-recorded anyway......But, ya Gotta LOVE the way Wossy took the piss AGAIN..."The Mope" indeed.....and Morrissey calls THAT a Friend ( or is it Fwiend???)....Wharra Shobgite...

it'ss the third time in a row that Moz has dropped out of an interview with Ross at the very last minute without a good reason. frankly, he's lucky that Ross still invites him on his shows.

Last edited:

it'ss the third time in a row that Moz has dropped out of an interview with Ross at the very last minute without a good reason. frankly, he's lucky that Ross still invites him on his shoes.

its true that i'd be pretty pissed of aswell. he seems to get more unrelaible with age. if he cant be arsed he should just say so and not do any

it'ss the third time in a row that Moz has dropped out of an interview with Ross at the very last minute without a good reason. frankly, he's lucky that Ross still invites him on his shoes.
He has very nice shoes though. I can understand why Moz wants to go on them

My first first post...oh after so many years....
Just heard from the Liverpool Echo Arena that tonight is a definate for anyone who may be in a temporary state of panic.
Cheers
Maybe see you later :¬)

its true that i'd be pretty pissed of aswell. he seems to get more unrelaible with age. if he cant be arsed he should just say so and not do any
Moz has been unreliable since he left the womb.
He walked out of Smiths recording sessions, tv appearances, video shoots, etc. He has continued this inglorious tradition with his shift into solo status. No big deal. :rolleyes:

I believe the Ross radio show is pre recorded now since "ManuelGate" so it is likely he cancelled over the last week. On a positive note I see from Bozs facebook that he (Boz ) is on a train to Liverpool. So gig will be on.

I'm not so sure about it being recorded? There may be a delay slightly? (although I am unaware of this also) Yesterday Ross twittered that he was happy because he was due to see Morrissey today.

UPDATE: Just read the Twitter again. You might be right. He posted the comment about seeing Morrissey, on Thursday.

Last edited:

update ~
Jonathan Ross just stated that Morrissey cancelled because...he's a bit bonkers really.
And that is the real reason
:rolleyes:

On a TRAIN?? ... What about a tour bus?? .... and stretched limo?

Would Boz accept my freind request on fb if i requested? Or are you actually friends with him anyway? x

Please just consider me when I say this, I don't know the details of Morrissey's life and you all know that I'm a little bonkers, but trust me when I say that the last few days in "Cosmicville" have been the worst. days. ever. so if my life parallels any bit into Morrissey's it's completely understandable that he'd not feel up to a happy chat. Thanks for considering.

Well, he accepted my fb friends request, I think most on there are fans anyway;)

ahr fantastic. Thanks helen :) ... Is his the one with a fuzzy picture of him, playing the guitar posiby by the look of it, with location: London (?) ..
Assume it must be, but just checking, in case some sad-o may be pretending to be him, LOL!

ahr fantastic. Thanks helen :) ... Is his the one with a fuzzy picture of him, playing the guitar posiby by the look of it, with location: London (?) ..
Assume it must be, but just checking, in case some sad-o may be pretending to be him, LOL!

Hi Dom, it's a blue-ish picture, location London, I know what you mean about the sado's though haha!!! Wonder why people do that?

Back
Top Bottom