Morrissey cancelled all forthcoming interviews

Re: OMG, Morrissey cancelled all forthcoming interviews

Why don't you two just f- off out of here. You don't even know his reason for cancelling.

Go echobay :thumb:

Classic Morrissey! (yawn)

I don't know why, but I get the feeling that Moz could do with a big hug right now.

P.

I don't know why, but I get the feeling that Moz could do with a big hug right now.

P.

Me too. Then again thinking that Morrissey needs a hug and wanting to give him one is my primary state of being if I dwell on him for more than 5 minutes...

P.

At least let's not slag him off until we hear more about it. It might be a strop, but it could be a family/personal/health emergency for all we know.

Not saying this in a horrible way, but Morrissey better have a good reason for canceling otherwise it could really jeopardise a future record deal

Cribs on hiatus........Moz cancels his interviews....maybe that reunion is right around the corner! :guitar:

Cribs on hiatus........Moz cancels his interviews....maybe that reunion is right around the corner! :guitar:

Does it matter anymore? Going to watch Moz these days is like visiting your grandfather...you love the guy but you know he's easily irritated so you have to be on your best behavior which is no fun.

P.

At least let's not slag him off until we hear more about it. It might be a strop, but it could be a family/personal/health emergency for all we know.

I think he never cancelled just out of a whim, but as far as I understand it bouts of depression that make one believe to be incapable of well anything really - the pressure of having to be great on 4 in a row was a bit much of a load in expectations and pressure

Big hug for Morrissey,

:confused:Whatever the reason, it's hard not to lose heart and confidence in any potential forthcoming appearances and shows. It's happened far far too often.

i have been fan from day one i'm touching nearly 50 now ...moz should hanghis boxers up .... now hes really is seeling out ... i still love him but time to say good bye

Oh well Morrissey...As long as you say something soon!
I doubt Morrissey will EVER leave, he still has many things to banter about!
If he leaves without a Johnny Marr reunion then I'll be very disappointed

Morrissey, I pray that your friends and family are safe and well. And you too.

So I'm guessing that's the 'Bona Drag' signed CDs gone for a burton then too? :(

I just got hold of the new CD and LP this afternoon. Quite lovely packaging. The vinyl is double, but not in a gatefold sleeve, which is disappointing. No matrix messages though, but a kick-ass poster of M. on the hood of that Zodiac :yum:

Personally, I was fearful of all these interviews anyway. Lamacq isn't a Moz fan, and a terrible DJ/Interviewer, so no loss there. Marr (A.) had car-crash sprayed all over it. The only one worth a whit would have been the Radcliffe & Maconie appearance, at least if Radcliffe shut his mouth and let Maconie do most of the talking.
But we've been here many times before. It comes with the territory. So, no alarms and no surprises.

Why don't you two just f- off out of here. You don't even know his reason for cancelling.

You say that as though Morrissey ever needs a reason to cancel everything at the last minute and inconvenience everybody around him. The man has cancelled entire tour legs at the airport for god's sake. I'm not claiming to know his reason for these cancellations because I very much doubt that he has one; Morrissey is very familiar with throwing tantrums to get his own way.

Tags
that's life
Back
Top Bottom