"Morrissey by DS" - line of shoes by Deux Souliers

Update July 4, 2011 7:50AM PT:

Morrissey does not wear shoes by Deux Souliers - true-to-you.net

Link posted by Christ in a previous story:

Christ;1986655935 said:
And what about the shoes ??? vegan shoes ?? http://www.deuxsouliers.com Morrissey boots looks like the old Beatle boots to me !!!

Morrissey by DS - Deux Souliers

Morrissey is wearing Deux Souliers for his next European tour.

The underground rock singer and composer Morrissey is wearing Deux Souliers for his next European tour 2011.

The footwear brand Deux Souliers, with only one year of existence, catches Morrissey’s eyes (ex lead singer of the band The Smiths) and Richard Nicoll (British fashion designer).

Deux Souliers gets inspired by the flamenco dance shoe to create a comfortable, resistent and flexible footwear able to resist Morrissey’s agenda. These unique boots have been exclusivelly designed for the singer using Richard Nicoll’s colour palette.

A special occasion were Nicoll’s passion for the singer and the savoir-faire of Deux Soulier’s designer Nunu are invested to join Morrissey on his Tour that started the 15th June with an impressive concert at Perth Concert Hall (Scotland).

In full growth and expansion, Deux Souliers combines a rebel and innovative design with a reinterpretation of footwear classics. Soon Deux Souliers will be present with the SS’12 collection at the Parisien Edition Premier Class at Porte de Versailles.

ds_morrissey_cards2.jpg

ds_morrissey_cards3.jpg

ds_morrissey_cards4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee wiz, he isn't wearing these boots with a pair a shorts . The paints leg will cover most of them. So what they have a heel. It doesn't look any higher that cowboy boots. The things people complain about

me thinks, Morrissey's gonna wear also his ' f*** Morrissey-solo.com' T

if you look to the comments

Wel me thinks Morrissey is choosen to wear them as PR, whatever
you lot think, with pants over it'll look very different

my my Morrissey next Month on the cover of a Fashion magazine

well PR is PR, and is money,this tour he's paying /organising himself with SJM [Mike Hinc agency]
to let some new songs know, and he's still as good as ever, so I x my fingers he can sign a recorddeal soon

I hope they arn't leather..

his Doc Martens were also leather

his designer shoes, are also leather

Morrissey don't eat meat, or food they killed animals

I know what you thinking, boots/shoes are leather too, but they aint
gonna murderanimals just for leather, only fur, which Morrissey is against, and
boycot's therefore Canada, I knowit ain't 100% right, but way different as
eating a T-bone steak or a big Mac

Why can't he wear DMs like he used to? I'm sure he could get some made from pleather!

Utter tit.

Nah, he's more like a clown really. There was Zavatta, he can be Zapato. (that was for you Jesse dear. Take the money and run dear boy! What you waiting for?!! You're still young! You could start again!)

If they are leather then this is possibly the most stupid mistake Morrissey has ever made. I'm still holding out hope that they aren't!

There is something that I do not quite get about these shoes. They have Morrissey's signature, but they are not sold to anybody but him. They were custom made for him for the tour. Is he scared that somebody steals them? I have no idea, just an idea to make sense of it.

And they have these little plates underneath that make a sound if you walk. Was he planning to dance flamenco during the tour? And then it says "(ex lead singer of the band The Smiths)", when he just pointed out that he thinks he does not get a record deal because he is always referred to as "(ex lead singer of the band The Smiths)". This whole thing is strange to the extreme.
How are such shoes more flexible than others?

They look deadly.You could quite easily come a cropper and knacker yer fanny in a pair of them.He should wear something more sensible at his age,the silly sausage.

Last edited:
What's wrong with a Chelsea Boot from Vegetarian Shoes?
prd46ab9353-3cea-49d2-8b12-6f6c9410e382.jpg

I know Moz is veggie, not vegan, so in theory doesn't have a problem with leather - but most veggies try to limit the amount of leather they wear, so why on earth would a well known veggie like Morrissey put his name to something made out of animal skin? It beggars belief.

Dave

I never wear leather.

One doesn't need to. Vegetarianshoes.co.uk amongst other websites make sure you never wear leather again.

Morrissey, please say that you don't intend to wear leather... kill, wear, kill, wear... MURDER.

This fake »topic« is obviously David T revenge work: because of Morrisseys t-shirt message on this site!

See, Morrissey, you have fashion advisers on this site. And they care enough to show you the right way. Personally I think they should give up on you but I admit it's rather nice from them. Can't you?

And they have these little plates underneath that make a sound if you walk. Was he planning to dance flamenco during the tour?

PPRRRUUUUUUSTTTT!!! Hahahahahahahahaha
I'm just spoiling my afternoon tea all over the keyboard.

Flamenco...Ole. Seems "Carol" would be the right song for these flamenco shoes :)

Oh my god. Is he seriously going to wear that? ._.'
I mean, glitters where you can't even see 'm? High heels. I'm sorry Moz, but I really don't see ya walking in these shoes.

Oh well, his inner New York Doll is coming out finally? ;)

Shoes are shoes, sure I admit these do look slightly strange, but no more so than Beatle boots.
They're just like Cuban heels, alot of rockstars wear them, check out The Kills etc
This is why Morrissey dislikes this website, such vapid none stories like this kick up a fuss, to the point where there's full on hatred towards Moz being spouted, over a pair of shoes he's put his name to.
I know this may be a cliche at this point, but people coming here just to bash Morrissey, are hilariously, embarrassingly pathetic.

They look deadly.You could quite easily come a cropper and knacker yer fanny in a pair of them.He should wear something more sensible at his age,the silly sausage.

Haha, laughed so much I nearly peed myself, well it happens at my age.

Just watched Glastonbury and I would stake my next pay packet that he's not wearing those lovelies...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom