Morrissey buying a "breakfast sausage" at Seven - Eleven?

I haven't. I'd like to but not now, I'm like on the brink of going even more mental than I am now, that might push me over the edge. I know the meat industry is responsible for literally creating hell on earth for so many good souls. I have nightmares about it, maybe Morrissey does too. Although different to Morrissey, I cringe at the thought of meat going to waste for some reason, so I don't have a problem being in the company of meat eaters ignorant of the spiritual side of meat consumption because they at least contribute to assisting that the cows misery is not in vain. That may seem like a rationalization but it's not.

understood. it focuses on toxins and things we are fed without our knowledge. i felt really violated after finding out the things that are permissible in our food without our consent.

understood. it focuses on toxins and things we are fed without our knowledge. i felt really violated after finding out the things that are permissible in our food without our consent.

Is there a lot of violence in it? I mean is it cringe-inducing? It's not that I don't want to see that, I can't, but I do want to learn about the toxins aspect of it. I'm kind of thinking it's a movie I want to watch at home so I can stop it and come back to it later if I get overloaded.

Man, this was an enjoyable thread to read!

But I must say....breakfast sausage from 7-11....ewwww
When I was a meat eater in the past I would never eat ANY meat products from "sleven." He shouldve went through the Murder King drive thru instead.

I always thought were the Smiths had their 'split' meeting was a fish restaurant?, so just assumed Morrissey ate fish. But, I think with all his belief/passion about not eating flesh he wouldn't/couldn't. but who knows?

I always thought were the Smiths had their 'split' meeting was a fish restaurant?, so just assumed Morrissey ate fish. But, I think with all his belief/passion about not eating flesh he wouldn't/couldn't. but who knows?
I hope this helps. Mike and Andy talking about the making of The Queen Is Dead
David Cavanagh, Select, April 1993 (Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke )

When he was saying "Meat Is Murder" how many of the band were vegetarians?
Mike: "None of us were. Because you remember when we did it and we were all sat round having a meal in the studio, and we were talking about vegetarianism?"
Andy: "Morrissey made you feel uncomfortable about eating meat in his presence, so in the end you'd do it but you wouldn't enjoy it."
Mike "Well, you know what stopped me from eating it were the lyrics for Meat Is Murder. The actual lyrics. Not so much him saying, What're you eating there?"
Andy: "Then we moved on to fish, didn't we? And we hammered that for about a month, until we couldn't stand the sight of fish any more. Then Mozz said one day, Fish feel pain too. And that was the fish gone."
Mike: "Well, that was my big argument, because you see Mozzer would love his bag of chips, like all good northern lads do. So you know, we'd go into a chippy somewhere and I'd be like, Have a f***in' fish - because I stopped eating meat with Meat Is Murder, I haven't eaten it since..."

If he eats fish he is NOT a vegetarian. Fish are living creatures. You are eating living creatures = you are NOT a vegetarian.

And IF the story about him eating fish in a restaurant is true... I will never vote for him in PETA "Sexiest vegetarians" poll again! :mad: :( :p

He has stated once living off mainly toast, joghurts and stuff..
maybe he had been talking to a nutrionist during his time off or when he was sick during the tour and that person asked him to eat things if not meat but then "at least" fish so his health is much more stable??? but im not sure..im not a expert on that topic=what the alternative to get the intrigents what fish has...
but on the other hand...him eating fish, no...:confused:..must see it with my own eyes...

Im a veg myself since the age of 13..I must say im not living also not very balanced either cause i cannot really cook(and i dont like cooking) other stuff like pasta...mostly my lunch consists of bread with cheese.its just the fastest food to make, no effort-as a single cooking for yourself is not as enjoyable anyway, but i enjoy it though when i did cook with a friend,mainly because she tells me, miss clueless, what to do next:p...--.. then eating fruits , pasta(the only thing i can cook).but rarely vegetables .
so Im lacking lots of vitamins and omega 3 and stuff myself prob as well...
meat eaters do have the opinion that vegs dont have enough power cause they lacking certians stuff..not true..but you can stabilize it always with other things..

after a bit of googleing while within writing this post I i found vegetarian tofu fish..that does mean its not a real fish i.e tofu fish then?
look here
maybe he eats that?
http://www.vegieworld.com/
http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=44439

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom