Morrissey: Bush Should Have Died.

P

phrenzy

LOL. More reasons why you 'conservative' moz 'fans' should just take a f***ing hike. Isn't Toby Keith more your style? Damn, Moz is great. America is not the world. Republicans are evil.

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/news/s/119/119107_bush_should_have_died_not_reagan_morrissey.html

> LOL. More reasons why you 'conservative' moz 'fans' should just take a
> f***ing hike. Isn't Toby Keith more your style? Damn, Moz is great.
> America is not the world. Republicans are evil.

Why the word "fans" in quotation marks? Do you really believe it impossible for a conservative to be a Morrissey fan? The world is not black and white like that -- I'm a huge fan of Morrissey, but that doesn't mean that I subscribe to his vegetarianism, his anti-fur coat stance, his hatred of Thatcher, or etc. So what? His music is still great.

Plus, it just goes to show how alot of liberals like yourself are actually less tolerant than conservatives. You won't find me saying "Democrats are evil" or "liberals should die", yet somehow you see fit to do that. What happened to the whole notion of "diversity" that your political wings embraces so dearly? What, diversity is good, but only if the different people in question are all liberals?

Smells more like hypocrisy to me. For someone is supposedly of the "tolerant", "diversity-embracing" political party, you sure reek of intolerance, arrogance, and vitriol. I know alot of Democrats and liberals that are friends and good people -- it's a shame that liberals like yourself give such a bad reputation to the term. :)

-- J.T.

Back
Top Bottom