Morrissey Broadway Playbill pamphlet in full - Playbill.com

Some have been curious about the contents of the playbill used at the residency.

Here it is in full:

full

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

I didn't post this in just one gig thread as it would probably not get seen.
As it's a constant for all nights and relates to the tour, it is included here.

For those not wanting to bid on ebay etc, you can print a copy using this site (where the above was sourced):

http://www.playbill.com/production/morrisseylunt-fontanne-theatre-2018-2019

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an fyi I grabbed a stack of 5 or 6 of these on way out tonight... I'll "sell" them for $5 to cover postage to longer time posters here that couldn't make it..

Us only I don't wanna get onto international shipping

Pm me

Where does a person get a heart like yours, you always seem to go OVER AND BEYOND the norm. FWD you already know how thankful I am to you, but thank you again. As I look back through my music in all formats especially digital , you have been there alot.I ponder the rarities I would not have, if, it wasn't for all the contributors and unselfish individuals on this site, So many to mention, New friends that have put trust in a total strangers, which became a great friendly relationship And there is a lot.(Fwd,Truegrits,onadrabday,jackpots,doc,Cassidy,davidt,kewpie,etc) and still others. .....Thank you all

Where is the extensive interview??

For what it's worth, it's fairly typical for musicians to have bios - or, at least, a listing of select credentials - in Playbill. It's a shame to see Morrissey's band were not extended that courtesy regardless of who made the decision.

For what it's worth, it's fairly typical for musicians to have bios - or, at least, a listing of select credentials - in Playbill. It's a shame to see Morrissey's band were not extended that courtesy regardless of who made the decision.
Yes, I noticed that too and I agree completely.

"... and Morrissey led the band to 15 studio, live and compilation albums..?"
11 studio albums + California Son = 12 +
2 live albums + 9 compilations (not including Rare Tracks or variants of the singles box sets) = 23.
Their maths is a bit off.

Derp.
Regards,
FWD.

11 studio albums + California Son = 12 +
2 live albums + 9 compilations (not including Rare Tracks or variants of the singles box sets) = 23.
Their maths is a bit off.
Regards,
FWD.

In context it seems to refer solely to the Smiths output, does it not? In which case it's only even close to correct if you count the many reissues and remasters.

In context it seems to refer solely to the Smiths output, does it not? In which case it's only even close to correct if you count the many reissues and remasters.
Much like my teachers used to say a very long time ago: read the question properly!
It would help if I read the thing before commenting - I'll go back to waking up.
Regards,
FWD.

I solved it. The author simple used Wikipedia for reference. The Smiths discography on there lists the four studio albums, Rank and 10 compilation albums.
4+1+10=15

The band don’t get an intro on stage either, last few years

Is that Larry “Braces” King or the Notorious RBG pinned on his left lapel?? Must have been separated at birth, those two.
larrywalnuts-57744157a7013.gif

giphy-31.gif

Is that a new photo of him, the one on the inside? I like it, but it looks to me like he's being held hostage in some remote barn in Idaho.

The band don’t get an intro on stage either, last few years
They got very brief, first-name only introductions at the very beginning of the show last Saturday.

"Gustavo is here, Jesse is here, Matt is here, Mando is here, Boz is here........ and I am... your lover to be", I believe it went.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom