17-Trash
18-Suedhead (fades out)

Thanks to all at dime and smithstorrents
And as Smelly said Long live Morrissey
Mp3 320

And of course, for the ones who prefer Meagaupload, especially Drifter I think:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DM160Y4Q

So now, when you see 'smelly french boy', it sadly means 'smelly french girl'
And obviously a really big thank to Cossy, Drifter, Sns22 and all the ones who keep the spirit of sharing on this site.

Merci Laetitia (Smelly French Girl)

I hope you are keeping well and delighted you are continuing where Frederic left off. As you can see from the thread I created he meant a great deal to the good people that frequent this particular forum

Take care
cossy:):)

:D Thank you so much.....I am sure everyone here appreciates the gesture....

you are very kind. hell all my exgirlfriends hate morrissey and the way i love him so much. hes just a harmless hobbie for me. i know smelly is looking down on you with a big smile, i sure am

so thank you, if you need anything let us know. we are a friendly bunch

Merci à toi "Smelly French Girl", de perpétuer la mission de ton compagnon (paix à son âme) en continuant à nous faire partager ces bootlegs.

Amicalement.

Thanks to thanks, hope it works, this is from the boots 'à la carte' for the fm one, frédéric told me that you had only the other version of this fm broadcasting that laked some songs, so hope it make some people happy to have the complete fm broadcasting.
The audience one have the complete show: correct order, Suedehead complete, Cosmic Dancer and Disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom