Morrissey / Bowie 1991 tambourine - Did anyone see this item? 33k they are asking

upload_2020-1-4_17-2-56.png

DAVID BOWIE / MORRISSEY 1991 Duet Concert Tambourine 100% AUTHENTIC 1st RARE - eBay

Description:
10% of the sale of this item will benefit Shriners Hospitals for Children

David Bowie / Morrissey 1991 “Cosmic Dancer” Duet Concert Tambourine
100% AUTHENTIC
PLAYED and SIGNED by both Bowie and Morrissey.
Rare show piece with excellent provenance.
A piece of Rock-and-Roll history.
Only tambourine played onstage during the surprise duet.
Original, Vintage Condition.
Performance: June 2, 1991 @ Great Western Forum Los Angeles, California
Played during rendition of T.Rex’s “Cosmic Dancer.”
Tambourine marks the 1st live performance between Bowie and Morrissey.
Protective locking case included.
Serious collectors only!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Claim any sort of relationship":)
I see that youve been out just a few days but already have the lingo down:paranoid:

:lbf:

imagine thinking being a trolling twat was a good substitute for humour and wit. What do you contribute to this forum besides being an arsehole? 99% of your posts are legitimately redundant and forgettable. You need people like me to bite, my replies are your lifeblood pal, you’d be lost without the agro. If everyone hit the “ignore” on you, you’d prob shrivel up and die within the week.

imagine thinking being a trolling twat was a good substitute for humour and wit. What do you contribute to this forum besides being an arsehole? 99% of your posts are legitimately redundant and forgettable. You need people like me to bite, my replies are your lifeblood pal, you’d be lost without the agro. If everyone hit the “ignore” on you, you’d prob shrivel up and die within the week.

:confused:

YOU NEED ME!!!:swear
DO YOU CONTRIBUTE NERD NONSENSE LIKE I DO??:whip:
IM SOROS OF THE FACEBOOK FORUM!
I WILL IGNORE YOU AND YOU WILL PERISH!!!:drama:

:crazy:

(this is what know as a 'polish psycho babble' where the afflicted nerd
promises never to respond while responding:tiphat:)

trading you for a bag of shite is not worth the price of the free plastic bag, lol.

... @PuppetParrot never mind, just checked your profile, you’re a nobody. The fact you’ve got more negative ratings than positive, did make me chuckle tho. Clearly I’m not the only one that thinks you’re a c*** :lbf:

Sorry, but I don’t know you, never heard of you or dealt with you. Can you clarify your problem and I’ll get back to you :kissingheart:

LOL is that what you are supposed to say after threatening to kill me and put me in a wood chipper? Is that what the mods advised? its cool having mod buddies.

you just said very nice, now you’re saying you don’t know. Shows how much you know. Don’t ever comment on signed stuff again, you even said that Alan bennet letter was fake, you clueless c***. No one should listen to a word you say.

btw, this tambourine is legit. It’s been debated months ago on the smiths & Morrissey rarities. Here’s links to the thread, and links to a reputable Bowie collectors page with an article on the item.

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphq...fSTU0OTc3Mjk1NTE1MzEzNjoxOTEwNTY1NjA1NzQwNTI0

https://davidbowieautograph.com/blog/f/bowie-morrissey-la-1991

Glad to see I’m not the only one that thinks Ketamine is a c***, ahahahahahaha. I have to agree with Ordinaryboy shut your f***ing pie hole Ketamine. Good luck with the auction.

and find me one person that’s got a bad word to say about me in that regard and I’ll gladly lick your ball sack.
Nobody wants Melvis’ shit transferred from your tongue to their testicles. Kindly brush and swish. If I can’t smell the remnants of your felching after that, I may let you blow me.

:persevere:

Skinny log in
Skinny log out
Skinny log back in
Skinny log back out
Skinny log back in
Skinny log back out

pending next log in.:lbf:

You crazy motherf***ers need to get smart and sell these tambos as a LOT to a coupla coked out Saudi princes for 2 million euros. Then you use the proceeds to buy you a broke down fort in Gibraltar and prep for the doomsday event.
:ahhh: "Come Armageddon, come Armageddon come!"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom