Morrissey / Bowie 1991 tambourine - Did anyone see this item? 33k they are asking

upload_2020-1-4_17-2-56.png

DAVID BOWIE / MORRISSEY 1991 Duet Concert Tambourine 100% AUTHENTIC 1st RARE - eBay

Description:
10% of the sale of this item will benefit Shriners Hospitals for Children

David Bowie / Morrissey 1991 “Cosmic Dancer” Duet Concert Tambourine
100% AUTHENTIC
PLAYED and SIGNED by both Bowie and Morrissey.
Rare show piece with excellent provenance.
A piece of Rock-and-Roll history.
Only tambourine played onstage during the surprise duet.
Original, Vintage Condition.
Performance: June 2, 1991 @ Great Western Forum Los Angeles, California
Played during rendition of T.Rex’s “Cosmic Dancer.”
Tambourine marks the 1st live performance between Bowie and Morrissey.
Protective locking case included.
Serious collectors only!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I have also attached one from the 95' Bowie support slot that I caught in Birmingham NEC on 11/21/95. I also had another one, but gave it to a friend. That one was from Portsmouth 2/13/95.

have you have had this verified by the nerds from the facebook basement dwelling collectors group?o_O

:rolleyes:

BEWARE TS!!!:swear

i think i certain member of the dork facebook collectors group is trying to soft touch you into five fingering this item.:rage:

I wouldn’t take it for free. Could come with a letter of authenticity for Moz himself, and I wouldn’t touch it.

:bowing:

"i wouldnt take it for free"o_O WTF?????:straightface:
TS now I KNOW hes trying to lull you into a scam:lbf:
my adivce would be to put these items in a bank security box for the foreseeable future.:thumb:

:bowing:

"i wouldnt take it for free"o_O WTF?????:straightface:
TS now I KNOW hes trying to lull you into a scam:lbf:
my adivce would be to put these items in a bank security box for the foreseeable future.:thumb:

Listen you cloth eared c***. I-WOULD-NOT-TAKE-THIS-ITEM-IN-A-MILLION-YEARS!!! I’ve had & sold more than most of you’s have ever owned, combined! No jealously or bitterness towards anyone’s collections or items.

He said he caught it first hand, fair enough. I’m not gonna call him a liar. But I don’t like it.

You crazy motherf***ers need to get smart and sell these tambos as a LOT to a coupla coked out Saudi princes for 2 million euros. Then you use the proceeds to buy you a broke down fort in Gibraltar and prep for the doomsday event.

You’re a pointless c***. How old are you? I really hope you’re knocking on. Is the finish line in sight yet??

Yes he/she certainly is a pointless c***, destined for an unmarked grave somewhere as no one will want to claim any sort of relationship with the waste of a skin lol

it’s real you thick c***.

don’t even Indulge this creature. He sits there daily, checking to see if someone put the thumbs up to his comments that he giggled at whilst typing. Jumped on the bandwagon of late, and is desperate to feel his say matters by going to as many gigs as he can. unmarked grave when he dies.

Yes he/she certainly is a pointless c***, destined for an unmarked grave somewhere as no one will want to claim any sort of relationship with the waste of a skin lol

"Claim any sort of relationship":)
I see that youve been out just a few days but already have the lingo down:paranoid:

:lbf:

Listen you cloth eared c***. I-WOULD-NOT-TAKE-THIS-ITEM-IN-A-MILLION-YEARS!!! I’ve had & sold more than most of you’s have ever owned, combined! No jealously or bitterness towards anyone’s collections or items.

He said he caught it first hand, fair enough. I’m not gonna call him a liar. But I don’t like it.

:)

IVE SOLD MORE ITEMS THAN EVERYONE IN THE WORLD YOU HEAR ME!!!!:swear
im the SOROS OF THE NERD COLLECTING FACEBOOK GROUP!!!:swear
RESPECT ME OR PERISH!!
:swear I SAY I DONT LIKE IT!!!:ahhh:
IN FACT I ABHOR IT!

SO SEND IT TO ME AT ONCE SO I CAN DISPOSE OF IT IN SAUDI ARABIA EBAY:expressionless:

NOW NOT TOMORROW!!:swear

don’t even Indulge this creature. He sits there daily, checking to see if someone put the thumbs up to his comments that he giggled at whilst typing. Jumped on the bandwagon of late, and is desperate to feel his say matters by going to as many gigs as he can. unmarked grave when he dies.

:rolleyes:

:grin:

how are the 'polish' lyrics coming along?:lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom